A helpless Kartik agrees to Iccha's conditions in Monday's epi. :(

Awaaradil thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I'm feeling so sad for Kartik! No one is believing him. Khushi gets scared of him and moves away from him. Even after she does hug him on Survi's insistence, she moves back as he's about to kiss her forehead😭. THE SCENE LITERALLY BROKE MY HEART πŸ’”. Iccha takes Kartik in to a room where there are preparations for doing black magic and is lighted with diyas and tells him that she plans on making her incomplete love story complete and Kartik will be hers. Kartik refuses but Iccha shows him an unconcious Khushi and creates a fire ring around her. She tells her that she'll kill Khushi and Survi and Kartik reluctantly sits down and lets Iccha perform a kind of puja. Iccha holds and then kisses his hand (did that thing burn his hand? or was it just lipstick mark? I couldn't make out πŸ˜•). She then hands him something to drink which a teary-eyed Kartik drinks while looking at Khushi and then feels dizzy. Iccha then tells him to keep quiet about Iccha's plan and stay away from Survi 🀒. Next day, Kartik has to pretend to be cold to everyone in the house as Iccha keeps an eye on him. He even tries to pick Survi when she falls but is stopped by Iccha's vicious stare 😭.

Survi argues with Kartik saying he's tired and only needs to rest but Kartik shouts at her. She prays to Bappa. Lata tells Survi to take Kartik to a doctor 🀒 and takes her to sleep in her room. Next day, she gets shocked at Kartik's behaviour and tells him not to talk rudely to Lata. As Kartik tries to leave, Survi holds his hand and stops him but he jerks it away making her fall. Survi looks at him as he leaves confuses and hurt.

Precap: Survi spots Aniket talking to someone on phone where he says if something won't work, they will try the other way and assumes that he is the one who is creating problems in Kartik's life. Meanwhile, Kartik and Iccha (KaCcha? πŸ˜†) are in wedding attire and Iccha threatens him not to back down or else she will hurt Khushi.

KARVI FIGHT AGAIN : Kartik pleads to Survi to believe him but she doesn't which makes Kartik angry. He throws away everything and tells her that she doesn't trust him (the TRUST THING again). He then proceeded to throw her out of the room.

I always wanted a track where tables turn and it's Survi who refuses to believe in Kartik while Kartik pleads her to do so but now that we have such a track, it's making me feel so terribly sad for Kartik! (maybe it's just ankush's acting πŸ‘). I just want to go and hug him and tell him that i believe him!!! πŸ˜†

I'm still not sure if Aniket is positive or negative (precaps can be misleading). When Lata brought the topic of visiting the Doctor, when Karvi argued both the times and when Iccha gave that weird drink to Kartik, it did feel like Aniket could be planning everything to create a distance between Karvi and get Survi but they haven't shown any Aniket-Survi scene yet which could confirm it.

BTW, Iccha's bg tune is so SCARY YET SAD.. It literally gives me creeps 😡. They did a good job with it since her story (incomplete love) is sad yet because she's ghost, it gives the scary feeling.
Also CVs did a good job, bringing this track in october when Halloween is around πŸ˜†.
Edited by Awaaradil - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank you for the update. I feel so sorry for Kartik. Kartik and Survi have some serious issues within their relationship that they need to discuss. Survi has always been the one saving Kartik and protecting him, and their problems are always solved only when they find out it was someone else (tai) who played a part in it. But all their problems have to do with their differing personalities. they need to see each other as equals and work together.

Survi needs to step back and not always treat Kartik like a child (despite his childish tendencies).

I am really liking this track now, it is giving us more Karvi... I just hope they actually work out their problems like grownups this time, and not just let it all go b/c they find out that someone else is schemeing or that kartik is being haunted... whatever the case... I am so excited, because there is more KarVi and SonKush for meπŸ‘πŸ˜Š
Edited by sugarpuff1992hi - 8 years ago
Vanellope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Today's episode was just 😭😭😭

🀒🀒🀒
Kartik's family members,his mother included feel he is losing it & his behaviour isn't helping him,not one bit
That scene with Khushi had me 😭 & especially how hurt Kartik looked when he realised Khushi was scared of him
Survi lashed out at Kartik like out of nowhere & more than Kartik I was the one 😲 .I mean Survi knows Kartik is going through a delicate phase,yet shouted at him.I felt so terrible for him
Kartik felt Survi didn't believe him & starts throwing things around,takes her by his hand & shuts the door.It was all just so 😭
Scene with Ichha.Kartik's eyes were just brimming with tears.It was all just too much for me πŸ˜’
And then the scene Kartik creates at the breakfast table.Very well enacted & well directed it was
Could Aniket really be the one behind all this or he was just talking about something else πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Iccha wants Kartik to marry her while he pleads her to stop 😭😭

I agree with you,Kartik is endearing but then it's Ankush's acting that makes him more loveable & makes us feel miserable for him seeing the current state he is in

Lovely update again Aashka 😊
Awaaradil thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugarpuff1992hi

thank you for the update. I feel so sorry for Kartik. Kartik and Survihave some serious issues within their relationship that they need to discuss. Survihas always been the one saving Kartik and protecting him, and their problems are always solved only when they find out it was someone else (tai)who played a part in it. But all their problems have to do with their differing personalities. they need to see each other as equals and work together.

Survineeds to step back and not always treat Kartik like a child (despite his childish tendencies).

I am really liking this track now, it is giving us more Karvi... I just hope they actually work out their problems like grownups this time, and not just let it all go b/c they find out that someone else is schemeing or that kartik is being haunted... whatever the case... I am so excited, because there is more KarVi and SonKush for meπŸ‘πŸ˜Š

Well, the arguments have been there since childhood and i guess, they will always be there.. thanks to the age, different personalities and upbringings. They have remained how they actually are instead of suddenly becoming all soft and goody good to each other after falling in love. Though, I like how they've come together and managed to make it somewhat work while remaining true themselves, i think sometimes, their bickering is too much. I know they don't agree on most things but they need to stop and listen to each other. As you said, they both need to see each other as equals and stop treating each other like they are children.
The way Kartik had been behaving, you don't tell him to take a rest, you sit down,listen to his part of the story and think about it. Survi is always using her brains, so she should've atleast thought why Kartik would accuse Aniket's fiance instead of any other person (I don't know if Aniket will be proved negative or positive after Survi hears him talking on the phone but I hope she won't stop and tries to figure out Iccha's game).
However, I'm liking this track too, it's giving us more Karvi and more of Ankush's great acting! πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by Awaaradil - 8 years ago
Awaaradil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vanellope

Today's episode was just😭😭😭

🀒🀒🀒
Kartik's family members,his mother included feel he is losing it & his behaviour isn't helping him,not one bit
That scene with Khushi had me😭& especially how hurt Kartik looked when he realised Khushi was scared of him
Survi lashed out at Kartik like out of nowhere & more than Kartik I was the one😲.I mean Survi knows Kartik is going through a delicate phase,yet shouted at him.I felt so terrible for him
Kartik felt Survi didn't believe him & starts throwing things around,takes her by his hand & shuts the door.It was all just so😭
Scene with Ichha.Kartik's eyes were just brimming with tears.It was all just too much for meπŸ˜’
And then the scene Kartik creates at the breakfast table.Very well enacted & well directed it was
Could Aniket really be the one behind all this or he was just talking about something elseπŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Iccha wants Kartik to marry her while he pleads her to stop😭😭

I agree with you,Kartik is endearing but then it's Ankush's acting that makes him more loveable & makes us feel miserable for him seeing the current state he is in

Lovely update again Aashka😊

The scene where Survi lashed out on Kartik really took me by surprise. She shouldn't have done that.. especially in front of Khushi. I think Khushi would've become more scared by Survi's behaviour towards Kartik. Kartik himself needs to calm down a bit and needs to think of a better way to convince Survi but I don't think his impulsive personality will let him do so.
KarShi scene was truly.. πŸ’”. All Khushi wanted was her father to be with her and her mother but now she has to see all this. Kartik standing there with his arms wide open 😭.
Survi, instead of thinking she knows everything, should've listened to Kartik and should've given it a thought .
puja0802 thumbnail
feeling very sad for kartik 😭
and how can lata think that kartik was a mad 😑
after a long time papa oooh mere papa