Some problem with Lokesh Kumari?

angelica_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
What do you think about Lokesh Kumari? The way she was behaving and talking...Seemed high on drugs or alcohol. A commoner doesn't need to behave abnormally to compete with celebrities i think

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I found her to be pretty hilarious TBH.. so far, i like her.. 😳 😆
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5
trying too hard n poor acting by her lol,first few mins ok after tat she is falling flat n not able to enact d role for some more time it seems lol.
after some time it's irritating n annoying her acting lol

Yashikha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ok, remind me 1st who's she? the 1 who had to wear a green saree and wanted to be like Priyanka Chopra?
kajal29b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yashikha16

ok, remind me 1st who's she? the 1 who had to wear a green saree and wanted to be like Priyanka Chopra?

Yes the one who wanted to be like PC... I had to repeat that to myself out loud a few times followed by a lot of giggling... These contestants are FUNNY...
--wWwWiiii-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
She is naturally like that. I don't think she was acting a bit, but she is a little dumb.

And in Mumbaiya language, "Uska Chaar-Aana kam hai !!"
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I have seen many girls like her . They are sweet but lost in trying to be modern and hip. Hope she finds herself in the house.
Navjia thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She's so dumb she's actually funny haha
Inquisitivesoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
She was real.That is exactly how she is. Weird.Hahaa
angelica_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kikkumal

Ha ha. No she was not high.She belongs to one of a very well known "stereotypes" of Delhi. There is a whole lot of girls like her in Delhi. Just like Nitibha is one of another type of "stereotype" of Delhi. If you are from around the region, you would know.

If you know Mallika Dua (daughter of Vinod Dua), she does an excellent impression of such girls on her facebook. Here are a couple links, check her out:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHhkVk7jSgS/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHWi1RljESa/

Hi Kikkumal, thanks for this wonderful information. Yes, I am from that region but now settled in some other continent. But I rarely came across that well kown "stereotype" when I was in Delhi; I had some really great down to earth friends. However, I meet these stereotypes more often now (when I am in Delhi or NCR). Basically there's not much difference between Nitibha and Lokesh (same attitude, I mean)..

And thanks for Mallika Dua links.
Edited by angelica_1 - 7 years ago