MaNan FF- Just Married#7

Maisha007 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
Hey my dear lovely readers and followers !! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜› Thanks a bunch to all of you, for loving my ff so much that it forced me to start up another thread πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›πŸ˜› Thank you, Thank you very much for inspiring me and loving my creativity . It really means a lot to me. Keep loving me and my ff like this and Enjoy ... Here comes Thread #7

====== Just Married # 7======

Chapter 72
Once manik left, nandini smiled to herself. she came back to her room and saw aashi was awake and smiling trying to catch nandini's attention. nandini walked upto her and picked her in her arms
n=pata ha, main esehi sad horahithi, ap ho na mere sath? apke rehte mujhe apke papa ki kami kaise mehsus hosakti hain? ap toa humari pyar ki nishani ho aur mujhe pata ha apke papa ne zarur apse kaha hoga mera dhyan rakhne ko haina?
aashi was smiling and playing with nandini's mangalsutra. nandini caressed her cheek and kissed her fingers
n=pata ha aashi, apke papa hates my tears, woh bohot chirte hain.. normally bhi thora bohot akhru aur sadu ha tumhare papa but jabhihi mujhe rote dekhte ha na, sara ghar sansar sar pe utha lete hain, par issbar unhone esa kuch nahi kiya jante ho kyu?? kyuki issbar woh mujhse bhi zyada sad hain, mere pass toa ap ho, gharme sab me mera dhyan rakhnekeliye but unke sath, manik toa akele chale gaye ha na?? so mummy ne decide kiya ha ke mummy abhi aur nahi cry karenge theek ha na???
nandini smiled to herself and kissed aashi's forehead.

The next 2/3 days passed very quickly for nandini as she was always busy with aashi, her patients and ofcourse the preparations of cavya's engagement. Manik who used to get updates from his mom and cabir was glad to know that nandini remained busy in work and so she wasnt that much sad during his absence...

Finally it was the day of cavya's engagement. As navya's parents were no more she was staying with nandini's parents and nandini was with cabir , being the Bhabi preparing her devar to leave his bachelorhood behind. The engagement party was held at The Grand Oberoi Hotel. Though nyonika wanted it to be held at Malhotra mansion, raj insisted so, everyone agreed..the decorations of the party was done by alya, abhi, mukti and druv. As manik wasnt there during the arrangements they had to double check everything.

Nandini was in one of the suits with cabir, helping him to get ready. Today she was very happy as manik was returning, her smile was not fading away even for a moment
c=kya baat ha nandini, aj toa jaise chand zameen per permanently utar chuka hain
n=shut up cabir, esa kuch nahi ha
c=ya ya, mujhe sab pata hain, wase kab araha ha tumhara saiyan??
n=usne kaha tha ke land karke call karega but abtak call nahi kiya
aashi who was lying on the bed started to make noises. cabir picked her in his arms
c=lagta hain, papa ki ladli ko pata chal gaya ke papa aj araheha isiliye yeh bhi kaise smile karrahiha
n=jee nahi, aashi aj ek dusre reason se khush hain
c=accha? aur woh kya?
n=kyuki aashi ko pata chal gaya ha ke uske cabir chachu uske lie chachi laraheha.. ha na aashi??
c=nandini tum bhi naa..
n=awwee look at u cabir.. you're blushing.
she pulled his cheeks when there was a knock on the door
c=come in
ny=cabir nandu, kya karraheho beta? jaldi karo neeche sare guests achuke hain, panditji is waiting for you cabir come fast
n=bass mom hum abhi aye.. ap please aashi ko leke jayenge?
ny=suree.
nyonika took aashi with her downstairs. cabir took a deep breathe and looked at himself in the mirror and saw nandini was smiling from behind
n=dont worry, sab acchese hojayega and tum aj bohot acche lagraheho
she put her hand around his arm and took him downstairs. Everyone's eyes were fixed on the devar-bhabi . nandini made cabir sit down beside navya on the stage. Both of them wearing attires of same contrast. navya was wearing a golden saree with silver border and cabir was wearing a white colour blazer with black piping
nandini was looking at her phone and towards the main entrance every now and then.
raj=beta, dont worry woh ajayega
raj said to her as he was observing her for a long time. nandini blushed and nodded in a yes.
ny=accha rasam shuru kare?
at first nandini's mom did cabir arti, put teeka on his forehead and gave him shagun. then it was nyonika who did navya's arti, put teeka on her forehead and placed shagun on her lap. then nandini and alya came with rings and both of them exchanged rings in eachothers fingers
ny=chalo, ab navya officially humari hui.
ab=ab toa cabir bhi humari team me hain, druv sirf tu bach gaya hain. tera number next hain
mu=guys yeh sab choro, aj khushi ka din ha, kuch nach gana hojay?
with cabir and navya in centre everyone moved to the dance floor except nandini. she was standing with aashi and waiting for manik.

cabir gestured everyone to drag nandini to the dance floor. alya and mukti went to her , put aashi in nyonikas lap and dragged her in the dance floor.
mu=come on yaar nandu, accha ek kam karte hain bhai keliye hi thorasa dance kardo
nandini could never refuse if somebody asked her to do something for manik.. she smiled and nodded. The dance floor was given to nandini. she closed her eyes and took his name "Manik"

Aja ve mahi tera rasta ho dekhdiya
Rasta ho dekhdiya..

Everybody present in the party were clapping , smiling and praising the love between them. nandini's eyes wont leave the door , her legs won't stop now until he comes. She holded her mangalsutra and remembered his words "I'll be there, main time se ajaunga I promise" she smiled happily as she knew he wont break his promise.

Der karna teri adat sahi
Der se hi magar tu ajaa

She kept on dancing having all the flashbacks spent with him .. she wont stop twirling until she hit a broad muscular chest. her hands immediately gripped the shoulders as she knew it was him, finally. she could feel his breathe and the smirk on his face. he gently made her stand and everybody started to clap for her. nandini opened her eyes and smiled to the brightest.
m=mujhe nahi pata thaa ke mere absence me tum itna accha dance karti ho
she turned into red. He wanted to pull her in a bear hug but watching the guests surrounding them, he just gave her a smirk and went upto his parents and congratulated the newly engaged couple. nandini followed him and watching him greeting everyone. he took aashi from nyonika and kissed her badly. How badly he missed his princess. once he carried aashi in his arms, after that he did not gave her to anyone else and throughout the party aashi was in manik's arms.

Throughout the party MaNan couldnt talk to eachother, they just blushed and smiled at each other. Once, the party was over everyone departed to their homes. Manik took aashi to their room while nandini went to the ktichen
n=mom ap jayiye, fresh hojayiye main dad ke liye dudh garam kardeti hu
ny=beta, tu upar jaa. manik tera wait karraha hoga..
n=mom, every night dad ko milk deti hu main phir ? aj kaise na du?? ap jayiye main bass abhi ayi
ny=theek hain
Meanwhile manik put aashi on her cot as she was already asleep. He then changed himself into his regular black vest and pants and sat beside aashi. He kept on admiring his daughter, how he missed her watching sleeping these days. He heard the door being opened after sometime and smiled as he knew it was her. Nandini came inside and as she had guessed , he was sitting beside aashi, watching her sleeping. when he heard the door being open he turned around and smirked at her. nandini blushed and went upto the mirror and began to take off her jewellery's and kept on looking at him through the mirror. she saw him coming towards her and hugged her from back. how she missed him hugging like that from back. He nuzzled in her hair, his favourite smell of her strawberry shampoo
m=I missed you so much.
he planted a kiss on her cheek
n=I missed you too
m=woh toa maine party me dekh liya tha .. mujhe nahi pata tha ke tum itna accha dance karti ho
n=woh toa.. bass sabne insist kiya so..
she kept on blushing. This was one thing manik was never bored of watching and that is her blush. He gently turned her around and cupped her face. Finally he was holding her close. her eyes were almost moist, which were dying to see him. she put her hands over his, feeling his touch on her body.
n=ab phirse mujhe akela chorke gaye na toa main baat nahi karungi.
manik smiled and pecked her forehead
m=itna bara risk toa main nahi lesakta abhi aur.
n=tumhara kaam acchese hogaya?
m=yes.. mera lucky charm mere sath tha so kaam toa successful hona hi tha.
nandini snaked her hands around his neck as she knew what was coming ahead. He touched the lose strands which were coming on her face and brought her face closer. Before they could kiss, both of them heard nyonika scream from downstairs "Maniikkk"..
m=mom..
In a moment both of them rushed downstairs to their room and what they saw almost killed them.
m=Dad !!
manik rushed to his dad who was lying unconscious on the floor and nyonika rubbing his hands, trying to wake him up. nandini came and sat beside manik.
m=dad.. kya hua?? akhen kholo.
n=manik ek second let me check
manik moved to nyonika , trying to calm her down.
m=mom dont cry, kuch nahi hua ha dad ko
nandini checked his pulse , waiting for some response.
n=dad ko abhi hospital shift karna parega. now !!

The hospital doors were shot opened.. manik cabir nandini and nyonika followed by some ward boys brought raj on the stretcher. all of them were trying to wake him up. nandini instructed the ward boy to take him inside the ICU now.
ny=nandini..mujh..
n=mom ap andar nahi jasakte. we have to check dad first
m=nandini please
n=manik please, just trust me and mom ko shant karo. main abhi ayi.
nandini with some other doctors went inside the ICU. maniks eyes were red but he couldnt cry .. not infront of his mom. cabir patted his back and both of them made nyonika sat on the chair infront of the icu
m=mom please shant hojaw. dad is fine, kuch nahi hoga unhe
c=aunty yeh sab hua kaise???
ny=woh... pata nahi.. woh washroom se bahar aye aur... bed par sone wale the.. ke achanak se woh chikhne lage apne heart ko pakar rakha tha.. aur... aur achanak gir gaye..behosh ho gaye..
manik pulled her in a side hug. He had not seen his mom in such a devastated condition before.
m=mom bhagwan pe trust rakho. nandini ha na, just calm down.
Just then manik remembered aashi was sleeping at home
m=cabir.. aashi?
c=dont worry, navya ha uske pass.
After a while nandini came out. her expressions were indicating that something was wrong
ny=nandu..beta kya hua ha? kuch bolo na..tumhare dad theek ha na?
n=mom woh...
m=nandini kya hua ha?
n=dad ko minor attack aya tha..
m=WHAT .?? but ese...achanack I mean he was all fine
n=yes suddenly I mean.. yeh sab shayed pressure ki wajase tha. Shayed office me kaam ka pressure bar gaya ha ke woh lagatar last few days apni afternoon medicine miss karrahe the jiska effect par gaya.
nyonika was shattered hearing this
n=mujhe khud guilty feel horaha ha ke yeh sab dad ki medicines na lene ki wajase .. I mean..
c=aunty sambhalo khudko..
m=dad ab kaise ha??
n=abhi soraheha.. humne unhe injection diya hain. subhah tak hosh ajeyga. then ap sab unse milsakte hain.
c=aunty.. ap ghar chaliye aram kijiye
ny=nahi..mujhe yehi rehna hain.. main nahi jaungi !!
n=mom try to understand, ap yaha nahi rehsakte. yahapar sirf ek insaan rehna allowed ha
m=main rukhta hu tumhare sath.
ny=but manik..
m=mom trust me. ap thorider rest karke phir ajayiye. wasebhi dad abhi soraheha. jab woh jag jayenge main apko call kardunga theek ha?
nandini gestured manik to take her home and cabir did so. nandini looked at manik who didnt know what to do
n=manik.. main reception se dad ki forms fillup karke ati hu
he didnt say anything just simply nodded.

nandini was completing all the formalities when her phone rang. It was cabir.
n=ha cabir bolo
c=hows uncle?
n=still the same, tum bolo ghar pouch gaye? mom theek ha?
c=bohot mushkil se soyi hain. woh navya ne neend ki goli di thi toa abhi so rahiha.
n=accha hua, aur aashi?
c=tum fikar mat karo, aashi is fine. navya uske sath hain what I am worried about is ke manik kaisa ha?
n=manik?? matlab.. woh toa ICU ke bahar hain
c(sighed)=nandini, you cant imagine ke uske andar kya beet rahiha ha abhi. He wont show out to anybody but I know. andar se woh toot chuka hain. He cant cry, cant shout cause he cant fall weak. jab woh aunty ko sambhalraha tha I saw his hands and eyes. uski akhen ekdam red hogayi thi and his hands tightly holding his mom as if he was trying to control himself.
n=main usse baat karti hu ..
c=fayda nahi hain, unless uncle usse baat karega he wont be fine nandini
n=I can understand cabir, woh dad ke sath kitna close hain yeh hum sab jante hain.
c=hmm you take care and kuch bhi chahiye ya news ho mujhe call kardena
n=theek ha, tum bass gharpar sabka dhyan rakhna. bye

nandini came back to the ICU and saw manik was still sitting on the chair lost somewhere. she knew even if she asks him something now, he wont answer or talk. So, being the supportive wife nandini just sat beside him and put her head on his shoulder. Manik didnt look at her as he knew it could be only her. Nandini wanted him to talk but she knew from what condition he was going through. after a while nandini's eyes almost drifted into sleep when she felt a cold touch on her hands which made her smile. Finally, he holded her hand. yes, he needed support, care and love. He had to be strong for that he needed her.
The night was an unimaginable night for them and now it was morning. manik was still sitting in the same position his head rested on the wall and nandini's head was on his shoulder. Both of them woke up like a jerk when the nurse called nandini. nandini immediately rushed inside the ICU while manik was waiting outside. meanwhile cabir nyonika and navya also came there.
ny=manik kaise ha tumhare dad??
m=mom.. nandini gayi ha andar.. relax sab theek hojayega
cabir was continuously staring at manik who was not okay at all he thought. manik saw aashi in navya's lap who started to smile watching manik. Manik gave a faded smile and took her into his arms. Even if he was broken, devastated from inside, he couldnt help but smile looking at his daughter. After sometime nandini came out with some other doctors and then came to her family
n=dont worry, dad is fine now.. unhe hosh agaya ha. thorider me hum unhe cabin me shift kardenge then ap sab unse milsakte hain.
nyonika sighed a relief and prayed to god. manik just closed his eyes holding aashi close to himself . nyonika hugged nandini tightly.
n=navya..mom ko lekar canteen me jaw
ny=nahi beta mujhe..
n=mom please, dekhiye yahapar wait karna allow nahi hain. jab dad ko hum room me shift kardenge main khud apko leke jaungi and mujhe pata hain apne kuch khaya nahi hoga so please eat something
na=chaliye aunty...
nandini gestured cabir to take manik also as he hadnt eaten anything since last night.
c=manik.. tu bhi chal thora fresh hoja
m=I'm okay cabir
c=no you are not.. halat dekh apni. aashi bhi dar jayegi ke uske papa ka kya haal bangaya hain. You need to be freshen up
n=manik please, mere cabin me jaw aur fresh hoke ao.
he couldnt say no to her. nandini took aashi from him and cabir went along with him.

After a while manik entered the cabin and saw nyonika sitting beside raj who was lying on the bed and smiling at her. nandini was standing beside the bed talking to a nurse. Manik along with cabir entered the room
raj=manik..
raj smiled and extended his hand which manik holded in a moment. he sat beside his father and smiled.
m=dad... ap theek ho?
raj=ofcourse beta.. um absolutely fine.
manik gave a faded smile and looked at his father's condition. The strong, healthy, happy to go lucky man was now lying on the hospital bed. The person who was his idle,his backbone had fallen weak and manik didnt even got a single clue.
n=ap sab please bahar jayiye mujhe dad ka check up karna hain.
cabir took all of them outside while nandini checked his bp, pulse everything.
n=dad abhi sab theek hain but let me warn u agle ek mahine tak ap gharse bahar kadam nahi rakhenge samjhe??
raj chuckled and made her sit infront of him
raj=beta, main toa theek hu aur mujhe teri sari sharte manzur hain sirf mujhse ek promise karegi?
n=kya dad?? apko puchneki zarurat ha kya? bass kehdijiye
raj=manik ka sath kabhi mat chorna
n=dad ap esa kyu bol raheho??
raj(holds her hand)=tujhe pata ha nandu, manik ke liye maine tujhe kyu chuna? kyu tu ek bohot strong girl hain bilkul apne papa ki tarah. tere papa ne bachpan se mera sath kabhi nahi chora aur jaise jaise waqt beeta humari dosti aur strong hogayi. beta.. mera manik wase toa sabke samne bohot strong behave karta hain, sabka khayal rakhta ha apne siway, sabke bareme pehle sochta hain par sirf main janta hu ke woh andar se kitna naram hain, mukti se bhi zyada. uski kamzori kya ha pata ha? uske apne, hum sab. aur uska strength bhi hum sab hain. main janta hu, mujhe iss halat me dekke woh andar se tutt gaya ha aur apne apko blame karraha ha ke woh apne dad ka khayal nahi rakh paya, uski wajase uski mom itna royi hain.. main usse ese nahi dekh sakta beta. aj agar mujhe kuch hojata toa?
n=dad please, ese baate mat karo, apko kuch nahi hua ha..ap theek ha
raj=beta, we cant deny whats written in our destiny aur wasebhi honeko kabhibi kuch bhi hosakta hain. Isiliye main chahta hu ke tu mujhse promise kare ke agar mujhe kuch
n=dad please no.. esi bate mat kijiye, ap theek ha aur humsab apke sath hain
raj=promise kar nandu ke mujhe kuch hojaye , kuch bhi puri duniya manik ke khilaf hojae par tu uska sath kabhi nahi choregi. promise me beta...
n=I promise u dad, I'll always be with manik.
raj=promise kar ke tu sabka khayal rakhegi aur apni mom ko khush bhi rakhegi
n=dad.. ap esa mat bolo, agar apne aur kuch ulta sidha bolo phir ma gussa hojaungi..
raj smiles and puts his hand on her head.
raj=nandu, beta manik ko sambhal jakar. main janta hu woh abtak nahi roya ha. humesha sehi apni feelings, dard ko chupa kar rakhta hain par yeh theek nahi hain. He needs to cry, he needs to speak up.
n=dad ap tension mat lijiye aur aram kijiye. manik se main baat karungi okay??
n(to herself)=dad se keh toa diya par pata nahi kaise manik ko sambhalungi. please ayippa mujhe strength dena please.

Index :

Previous threads :

Thread 1 # https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4370079

Thread 2 # https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4415320

Thread 3 # https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4457033

Thread 4 # https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4488649

Thread 5# https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/129278965

Thread 6# https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4554361

Chapter 72- Page 1
Edited by MaNan_KaShian - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samiamalhotra thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update...
Love Manan moments...
And sweetheart arshi...
Thora emotional tha...
Continue soon..
Waiting...
nanoNikki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
After a long time ...emotional update continue soon waiting eagerly take care ... 😊 πŸ‘ congratulations for new thread πŸ˜› keep writing ...
21July2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Congo on the new thread Maisha!!πŸ₯³
I swear, I felt like my heart would stop any moment..! I was so scared thinking that Manik would be harmed.. Reading all that in the starting.. Until the engagement happened I was scared.. And then when manik came.. Uff.. Relief. I was so much relieved. But aapko toh darane ka iraada tha na, but manik k dad pe apply kiya :P
Nandu's talk with Aashi.. Pure bliss.. Innocent love.. Loved it so much!
CabIni <3 Both teasing each other lol.. These are the bestest devar-bhabhi ya.. The Malhotra's are stars and their moon is Aashi.. Their happiness now lie in her.. So so pure!
OMS!! Nandu dancing and dancing and dancing until Manik came (along with relief for me :P ).. These can never be resisted! Love them so much!
Manik and Aashi.. I so so love how Aashi smiles sensing Manik!! I so completely love them!!
MaNan's chupke-chupke, ishaare wala romance.. Can't stop loving them ever!! You just create a beautiful MaNan land yaar Maisha. Thnx a lot for still continuing this FF being so busy. Not less, you write 3 more stories. Hats off to you girl. I won't ever stop loving your stories and commenting. I promise.
The hospital drama.. I have no words to say how much I loved it. How beautifully innocent it was. Cabira.. Manik.. Nandu.. Nyonika.. Raj.. And the angel Aashi, who made Manik smile a little even in that painful time.. If there is someone else who knows manik excludinh his dad, I say, it is Cabir.. Not even Nandini knows Manik as much as Cabira knows. ManBir.. I love them so much. This isn't fiction Maisha. This is real. You make it real. Trust me, I'm not just saying it. I really mean it.
Nandu and Raj's talk.. Firstly, Maisha plz don't let anything bad happen to uncle na.. Plz.. So much of emotions.. Promises.. Care.. And love..
I so loved all of this chappy!!
Update whenever possible, I can wait for any time period now. I know your stories worth my wait and you'll prove me right.
Love you so much ❀️
urvisaini thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congo for the new thread! ! ! !
And quite a dramatic update

Heart attack!

But nandini handled the situation pretty well

Loved it

Let's see how she handles manik

Continue soon

Thanks for the pm
Danny92 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congrats for the new thread ni e update nd thanks for the pm
Finally cavya r engaged ohhh God the cute teasing by nandu was nice liked it nd manik is back
The whoke family is shattered especially manik hope nandu will handle him nd Raj nd nandus talk was a bit emotional
Waiting for more
Continue sooonnn
friends0592 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow...
Awesome...
Very emotional...
Waiting for next eagerly😊
kishubedi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail