Bhumipravesh: Proof of Siya the DIL of Raghukul in true sense.

jeena1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Raghukul is always known for its Bachan keeping. For the Bachan given by different kings in Raghukul different events happened, some good and righteous some brutal.

For the Bachan Ram gave to praja when he became king he had to banish Siya even when he knew and believed in Siya's purity.

And again Siya will do the same thing. When Bhudevi came to destroy Raghukul and take Siya with her Siya stopped her gave har Bachan that once she handover their child to Raghunandan she will call her and go with her.

She is indeed the true DIL of Raghukul. She kept all her promise what she gave to Shree Ram in Saptapadi during marriage. Now she will keep her Bachan given to Bhudevi.

There are many reasons and many perspective of Siya's bhumiprabesh but I think this is one of the reason also. Just my opinion.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raima18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jeena1993

Raghukul is always known for its Bachan keeping. For the Bachan given by different kings in Raghukul different events happened, some good and righteous some brutal.

For the Bachan Ram gave to praja when he became king he had to banish Siya even when he knew and believed in Siya's purity.

And again Siya will do the same thing. When Bhudevi came to destroy Raghukul and take Siya with her Siya stopped her gave har Bachan that once she handover their child to Raghunandan she will call her and go with her.

She is indeed the true DIL of Raghukul. She kept all her promise what she gave to Shree Ram in Saptapadi during marriage. Now she will keep her Bachan given to Bhudevi.

There are many reasons and many perspective of Siya's bhumiprabesh but I think this is one of the reason also. Just my opinion.

Another reason is that Siya is a self respecting woman. Who would want to go back to the people who banished her once. As she said going back to the past is not an option, because nothing will ever be the same as before. That's very true. Every time she would look at the praja or her believed Ram it will remind her what they did to her. So it's better to leave with your dignity intact or it would be hard for her to look herself in the mirror.
jeena1993 thumbnail
Yes Raima I also think that it is the main reason and it should be. But I was saying that may be the bachan is another reason which she should kept as wife of Maryada Purusotam and DIL of Raghukul.
Justitia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I completely understand what you're trying to say.

But, in the epic, Sita did not give any vachan to Bhudevi that she would return. Of course, the incarnation has to come to an end at some point. But, in the epic, it worked completely differently.
For starters, in the epic, Bhudevi never wanted to destroy Raghukul.

Ramayan is Narayan leela, Ram is Mahavishnu, and Sita is Mahalakshmi Herself. Exactly why she blamed Destiny for her troubles rather than Raghukul or anyone else. So how can Bhudevi (who was rescued by Vishnu and became His consort when He was Varaha) ever go against Ram and threaten in that manner? Wanting to carry out such threats only mean that Bhudevi had completely forgotten Ram's divinity and who Ram really was.😕

This is one blunder that this show has committed simply to portray a feminist perspective to Uttar Kand.

Also, the Ayodhya rajparivar never begged and pleaded with Sita to return because the praja maintained doubts about her till the very end. Luv-Kush's Ram katha did not cause a sudden change of heart in the praja in the epic.

In the epic, when Luv-Kush revealed that they were the kids of Ram & Sita, Sita was summoned to the palace. And, in order to prove the identity of the kids, Sita called upon Bhudevi. That is when the praja realized their blunder but it was too late, and Sita did Bhumi pravesh.

But this show has changed all the events - right from Bhudevi wanting to destroy Raghukul, to the praja accepting Sita, to the raj parivar pleading her to return, to Luv-Kush showing blatant disrespect to Ram, etc. And, over here, Sita herself feels there is no point in coming back.

So, will we see Sita doing Bhumi pravesh simply out of frustration? 😕

I am completely aware that in this show, Sita did promise Bhudevi after she hands over kids to Ram, she'll return. But, right now, Sita in this show seems frustrated more than anything else.

So, I wonder when she'll remember her own promise to Bhudevi and take action accordingly...
Edited by lexy_rix - 8 years ago
jeena1993 thumbnail
I think SKR is not following only one Ramayan, it is following different purans for different scenes. May be for these recent sequence they are following some other purans where this Bhudevi scene is written. There different versions of Ramayan and many other different puran nd upnishads which describes it. So may be they are selecting the sequence from them which will suit and give proper direction to current society.