Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Rahul Dev @RahulDevKaushal  
More

Win or Loose, does not matter, Rohan and Lopa will make Career in Bollywood. Both are Dynamic & Highly Likeable Personality #BiggBoss #BB10

BiggBoss7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
BB indirectly supports their Viacom artists.. They always show the good side of Viacom artists..
Have you noticed in BB10, Whoever becomes Bani's friend BB evict them to make her alone.. Bcoz alone person get more sympathy.. It's all scripted, Pre-planned.. 

Jemimah90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
when people started to believe krk?πŸ˜† he said rohan will win this season..πŸ˜³πŸ˜† now took a u turn of fixed winner rantπŸ˜† ufff🀣
hitting
IloveJeannie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: yawfeh

when people started to believe krk?πŸ˜† he said rohan will win this season..πŸ˜³πŸ˜† now took a u turn of fixed winner rantπŸ˜† ufff🀣

hitting

He is rubbish no doubt, but once in a while he speaks truth also. You can read his other tweets also.
 I have not read where did he say that Rohan is going to win. Since beginning he is saying Bani is winner or may be i missed πŸ˜•

Bani was quite popular before entering BB. If you compare her popularity with Lopa and M2 , I don't think people knew them at all. whatever fan base they earned it is due to their stint in BB only whereas Bani always had an upper hand as she had a strong fan base before BB as well. Personally i knew only Bani, Gaurav Chopra and Rahul dev before BB10, and no other celebrity. 

I doubt if she has earned a fan based purely due to her performance in BB10. 
BiggBoss7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yawfeh

hitting

Yes, He was going to win this show but Biased BB targeted & ignored him.. They edited several good things of him.. Newer trust on those 45 minutes edited episodes.. Go and live in that mad house, you'll also start to hate Bani 
SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
When KRK's tweets are used as a "proof" it's clear that people are really grasping at straws. ;)

Btw Bani isn't with Viacom/Endemol anymore. Her contract ended more than two years ago. GK cleared it today (finally!!) on Twitter.
Edited by -smolderhalder. - 7 years ago
IloveJeannie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -smolderhalder.

When KRK's tweets are used as a "proof" it's clear that people are really grasping at straws. ;)

Btw Bani isn't with Viacom/Endemol anymore. Her contract ended more than two years ago. GK cleared it today (finally!!) on Twitter.

and GK is legal adviser of Bani and Endemol πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: IloveJeannie

and GK is legal adviser of Bani and Endemol πŸ˜†

O teri

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -smolderhalder.

How can u trust GK on this?

The below is from Bani's Wikiedia... a blind person can also see why she is being favored. I hope this clears doubts.

Television[edit]

YearShowChannelResult
2006MTV Roadies (season 4)MTV India1st runner up
2008-09MTV Roadies (season 6)MTV IndiaHost
2009-10MTV Roadies (season 7)MTV IndiaHost
2011Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi (season 4)ColorsContestant
2012MTV Roadies (season 9)MTV IndiaHost
2013MTV Roadies (season 10)MTV IndiaHost
2014MTV Roadies (season 11)MTV IndiaHost
2015MTV Roadies (season 12)MTV IndiaHost
2012-2013MTV Vogue Style in 60 (Season 1 & 2)
MTV Campus Diaries
MTV Unplugged
2015I Can Do ThatZee TVContestant
2015- 2016Close Up First Movie PartyHost
2016NBA SlamSony SIXCelebrity Guest
2016Box Cricket League - Season 2Colors TV
2016-2017Bigg Boss 10Colors TVContestant

jamb0ree thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
His tweet "bani j is born on the 29th. Even her age is 29. This months 29th falls on a Sunday. Nice number, nice day to hold the Bbfinale?"

He's implying it's already fixed for bani to win and even congratulating her fans on Twitter πŸ˜†
Or since he's a spin pr, do u think he has another motive/purpose for saying all this ? πŸ€ͺ