Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ramya-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: manasa5124

Hi guys... Is really manish entering in ESS n I read that later he will be paired with sawri... What is happening yaar I really can't see manish with someone else except Avika... Plss just clarify me is dis news is true r fake... I just hope this should be a rumour like how they previously said that manish is entering in dil se dil tak... Fingers crossed I'm really praying now that this news is happen to be a rumour... I'm just felt like heart broken after reading that news not knowing with whom to share so posting here... Sry if I hurt anyone pls forgive me... What to do just possessive fr rosid/aviman cant them with someone else...

its true dear...he gave his audition too..
Ramya-22 thumbnail
hiii everyone...updated my 4th ff 9th part...do read and please comment..waiting...😛    
Ramya-22 thumbnail
hiii everyone...updated my 4th ff 10th part...do read and please comment..waiting...😛  
Ramya-22 thumbnail
hiii everyone...updated my 4th ff 11th part...do read and please comment..waiting...😛
Ramya-22 thumbnail
hiii everyone...updated my 4th ff 12th part...do read and please comment..waiting...😛 
Ramya-22 thumbnail
hiii everyone...updated my 4th ff 13th part...do read and please comment..waiting...😛  
Ramya-22 thumbnail
hiii everyone...updated my 4th ff 14th part...do read and please comment..waiting...😛  
Ramya-22 thumbnail
hiii everyone...updated my 4th ff 15th part...do read and please comment..waiting...😛  

Ramya-22 thumbnail
hiii everyone...updated my 4th ff 16th part...do read and please comment..waiting...😛  
Ramya-22 thumbnail
hiii everyone...updated my 4th ff 17th part...do read and please comment..waiting...😛