Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

21July2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: manancraze

I can't say the same...πŸ˜†..MaNan ka bhukhar aisa chada hain jaise utarta hi nahi...πŸ˜†

Anyway the only reason I m watching this for jenny...no other else..she is really versatile actress... From kumud to Maya......her journey rocks...πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Swarna Im toh suffering from MaNan fever n utarta nhi wohπŸ˜† like u.
Same! The promos and jenny made me come here! I love kumud too! Jenny is one beautiful lady!
P.S - I'll hubby n wifey 2mrrw😊 I don't have time now😭
manancraze thumbnail

Originally posted by: KYYtoshRCB

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Swarna Im toh suffering from MaNan fever n utarta nhi wohπŸ˜† like u.
Same! The promos and jenny made me come here! I love kumud too! Jenny is one beautiful lady!
P.S - I'll hubby n wifey 2mrrw😊 I don't have time now😭

Finally... Tosh yaha birazman hui...πŸ˜ƒ..jenny is the sole reason to watch...😳..matter nahi..jab man chahe kar dena comments...πŸ˜†
manancraze thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoshniVdian786

Can anyone tell me abt tonight epi??

Hows the epi?

Even I wanna know...😭
xsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Even I wanna know...😭

arjun drank all the alcohol to save his friends job and he and his friends were allowed to keep their jobs.

arjun came next day and made a drawing of maya and he thought he was gonna get fired when maya saw it but she liked it

the best part was when arjun came to give the presentation to maya he knelt down to put it on her table and they were close and maya felt a connection. love track starting

also arjun stole mayas gold tickets and him saajhn and arjun bro gnna go film in tomorrows ep and maya and her mum will be there and maya will find out arjun stole her gold vip tickets

Partholic_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I can't say the same...πŸ˜†..MaNan ka bhukhar aisa chada hain jaise utarta hi nahi...πŸ˜†

Anyway the only reason I m watching this for jenny...no other else..she is really versatile actress... From kumud to Maya......her journey rocks...πŸ˜ƒ

Never in our wildest dream can replace manan hai na πŸ˜ƒ
Ye bas Jennifer ka bukhaar chada hai πŸ˜†
Kyy bukhaar Jennifer bukhaar se vi bhayanak hai πŸ˜‰
Manan toh meri nasha hai 🀣
wah maine poem vi likhli πŸ˜†
21July2014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: xsumi

arjun drank all the alcohol to save his friends job and he and his friends were allowed to keep their jobs.

arjun came next day and made a drawing of maya and he thought he was gonna get fired when maya saw it but she liked it

the best part was when arjun came to give the presentation to maya he knelt down to put it on her table and they were close and maya felt a connection. love track starting

also arjun stole mayas gold tickets and him saajhn and arjun bro gnna go film in tomorrows ep and maya and her mum will be there and maya will find out arjun stole her gold vip tickets

Thnx a lit sumiπŸ˜ƒ I won't be able to watch d epi anytime soon so thnx a lot for this😳
Omg wow!! Maya liked her sketch my Arjun!!!
I'll try to watch the epi soon hahaπŸ˜†
xsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: KYYtoshRCB

[

Thnx a lit sumiπŸ˜ƒ I won't be able to watch d epi anytime soon so thnx a lot for this😳
Omg wow!! Maya liked her sketch my Arjun!!!
I'll try to watch the epi soon hahaπŸ˜†

no problem KYYtoshRCB 😊
well whenever u get time do watch
it was a funny drawing too, arjun put devil ears on her and she liked it πŸ˜†

manancraze thumbnail

Originally posted by: xsumi

Thanks dear...😳
Maine abhi v nahi Dekha...😭
manancraze thumbnail

Originally posted by: Partholic_Girl

Never in our wildest dream can replace manan hai na πŸ˜ƒ
Ye bas Jennifer ka bukhaar chada hai πŸ˜†
Kyy bukhaar Jennifer bukhaar se vi bhayanak hai πŸ˜‰
Manan toh meri nasha hai 🀣
wah maine poem vi likhli πŸ˜†

Let's not talk about our babies..warna Hume forum se nikal denge mod...πŸ˜†..but tum aate ho kya ky2 forum pe...
TheUnique thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yesterday's episode was good & Maya was awesome ..