Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrsAkyurek thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Jenny looks fabulous in white and is totally nailing the role of Maya. The only interesting character on the show with unbeatable elan❤️
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hello everyone,
Sorry, trying to be regular here but just not possible...but let's rock this thread coz Jenny and Maya both deserve it!
@jaz: are you talking about the gifs from SC? If so, yeha she does look divine...and I think she looks heavenly in my display pic too! And I can't stress enough how happy I'm happy to see Jenny in western dresses on the show...I knew with her figure and attitude, she would rock it like no one and she is indeed absolutely rocking every single look of Maya!
MrsAkyurek thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanju_

Hello everyone,
Sorry, trying to be regular here but just not possible...but let's rock this thread coz Jenny and Maya both deserve it!
@jaz: are you talking about the gifs from SC? If so, yeha she does look divine...and I think she looks heavenly in my display pic too! And I can't stress enough how happy I'm happy to see Jenny in western dresses on the show...I knew with her figure and attitude, she would rock it like no one and she is indeed absolutely rocking every single look of Maya!

Hey! Tbh, the show doesn't hold my interest as a whole. I ONLY watch scenes that have Jenny in them for she's remarkable whenever she's on screen. Always is. I hope the show's worth it because right now, I feel that it has no depth whatsoever. 

I love .the Manmohana sequence in your profile GIF stack. I miss her as Kumud! 💔
Edited by .Veritaserum - 7 years ago
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Jaz! I quite liked the show...but I see what you mean by it not having the depth...it's just 5 episodes so far, so let's give it some time coz I think the depth will be established as the characters and their depth are slowly revealed! But yes, Maya of course is the best thing about the show for me as well!!
She was incredible as Kumud until they decided to ruin the show when I, despite being a huge fan had to stop watching it!! Jen has always been versatile...have liked her since Sneha days although I didn't watch KZK much and have been her die-hard fan since Sangam days!
MrsAkyurek thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanju_

Hey Jaz! I quite liked the show...but I see what you mean by it not having the depth...it's just 5 episodes so far, so let's give it some time coz I think the depth will be established as the characters and their depth are slowly revealed! But yes, Maya of course is the best thing about the show for me as well!!
She was incredible as Kumud until they decided to ruin the show when I, despite being a huge fan had to stop watching it!! Jen has always been versatile...have liked her since Sneha days although I didn't watch KZK much and have been her die-hard fan since Sangam days!

Gotta go. Will be back and reply to you tomorrow! Good night =)
ShikhaAgrawal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
JSJ gys and jenny is nailing each and every scene and her dual nature
SadhanaV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hi guys
Add me as well
Maham beautiful edit 
Loving Jenny as Maya

SadhanaV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Jenny Is just nailing every scene with her attitude and talent not to mention she is looking way to beautiful in white dresses 
ShikhaAgrawal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
White suits her perfect actress for role
Hinu786 thumbnail
ty for making Maya's At am loving jenny in the show