Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IdioTinTin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: BloomBelievix

Hii everyone! ⭐️ I am maham  😊

@ IdoTinTin Beautiful creations 👏 ( my like button isn't working😕)

I just have made an edit on maya 😳

thanks and that's ok

your edit is really very beautifu, the placement is done so well 🤗 

p.s. I'm Aisha 😉
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hi everyone, this is Sanju...I don't make edits but looking forward to see all your beautiful works on Maya and to discussing Maya with you all!!
MrsAkyurek thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi...I guess this is going to be my safe haven as far as this forum is concerned. I don't get why Maya is incessantly shipped with a worthless and the most irrelevant character on the show like Arjun.😆
Btw, I'm Jaz.
IdioTinTin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: .Veritaserum

Hi...I guess this is going to be my safe haven as far as this forum is concerned. I don't get why Maya is incessantly shipped with a worthless and the most irrelevant character on the show like Arjun.😆

Btw, I'm Jaz.

Haha, Ikr

Arjun is just another male chauvist who doesn't deserve Maya. She deserves someone way better and sensible.

She needs someone caring and responsible like Saanjh, can they jist plz make a love story or friendship between the two girls 😆

Btw, am Pari
MrsAkyurek thumbnail

Originally posted by: IdioTinTin.

Haha, Ikr

Arjun is just another male chauvist who doesn't deserve Maya. She deserves someone way better and sensible.

She needs someone caring and responsible like Saanjh, can they jist plz make a love story or friendship between the two girls 😆

Btw, am Pari

Exactly! I feel like Saanjh is the yin to Maya's yang and vice versa. Arjun is a male-chauvinist, immature brat with no redeeming qualities whatsoever. Plus the actor makes the character even more annoying🥱 I can't believe people see chemistry b/w the two. 

I think both Maya and Saanjh deserve way better. 

Nice meeting you Pari! 
MrsAkyurek thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanju_

Hi everyone, this is Sanju...I don't make edits but looking forward to see all your beautiful works on Maya and to discussing Maya with you all!!

I've said this before to you: Jenny in your profile avi looks like a dream. What a versatile actress. Love her❤️
Grey-licious thumbnail
Guyz rules are not updated yet but still don't quote more than 3 times use @
Btw m kriti 
harshu... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Haha, Ikr

She needs someone caring and responsible like Saanjh, can they jist plz make a love story or friendship between the two girls😆

Btw, am Pari

exactly! friendship track would be interesting. . Edited by harshu... - 7 years ago
harshu... thumbnail

Haha, Ikr

She needs someone caring and responsible like Saanjh, can they jist plz make a love story or friendship between the two girls😆

Btw, am Pari

harshu... thumbnail
hellooo guys ..
I am harshu