i have seen the vm earlier
i think it was on twitter..

thank you for sharing..

its really beauitful

keep making it
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
My first visit to the AT! I became a Jennifer fan after Saraswatichandra. I was actually a fan of both Jenny and Gautam. They were amazing as SAMUD.

Therefore naturally I decided to check out this show to see what Jennifer will do as a character like Maya. I heard this story is loosely based on Hollywood thriller Gone Girl. That was about a controlling sociopathic woman. I hope they don't take Maya as far as she went. She is pretty much a killer.

So far Jennifer as Maya has been impressing me no end. Her performance is very controlled and she barely shows ANY emotion in a scene. But slight nuances betray what she is feeling. I have always wanted to see the love story of a Bad girl or Gray female in an Indian TV show. (Non-Indian and only started to watch Indian TV shows after IPKKND). Saw gray males, arrogant obnoxious etc etc, but hardly saw females like that unless they are Vamps! LOL

Finally a story of a woman who is anything but perfect, chirpy, cute etc. I am excited to see how a character like Maya Mehrotra evolve into a lover. Because Bad Girls fall in love too!

jyotib24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
My second visit to forums after KYY...and my second show..
Maya is a challenge..a character full of challenges..she's mysterious..she's classy..she's sassy..her spirituality even after being so successful she's not narcissist..she's an entirely different character and so far it's just Maya which is keeping me hooked to the show coz of Jennifer's gorgeous and brilliant portrayal of Maya..👏

Haven't seen any of her shows but she is a talented actress nevertheless...

Waiting for her life story revolving her father..her past and her fears...kudos
Preeran345 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hii

Loving Jenny as Maya n today her performance was superb.Jenny is portyaing maya's loneliness so perfectly as if she's living d character.
Best actress she is.
rose.three thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Jenny's acting was simply superb today...

DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I just don't understand why Maya's mother could love such a creep still enough to keep wearing that diamond ring till Maya smashed it against her mom's wish , how could any woman not loathe a man who tortures her only child like this , no matter whether that man is your husband or lover.
In fact from yesterday's episode it was quite clear that even she's afraid of her husband.
So what the hell ??
jyotib24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@lady macbeth there are a string of unanswered questions related to mayas past, her behavior , her fears..it has been just two weeks..the show will be unfolding alot in due time..😊
Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey is der any video showing Maya's style .. i mean those stylish moments wen she walks with that glare and her heeels and u know wat imean..