:::JenniferWinget/MAYA AT#1::: Maya Arjun Sharma

Grey-licious thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Jennifer Winget is an Indian television actress and model, born on May 30, 1985. She started her acting career at a very early age. She has done her schooling from St. Xavier's High School. Her further education has been in Commerce from KJ Soumya College. She is a Marathi Christian and half Punjabi from Yavatmal, Maharashtra. Along with her father and mother, Jennifer has an elder brother in her family.

After her debut in Shaka Laka Boom Boom, she has been a part of many television shows as Kasauti Zindagii K, Zara Nachke Dikha, Dil Mill Gayye, Kkusum, Kyaa Hoga Nimmo Ka, Kahii To Hoga and also been an anchor in few. Lastly she was seen in Star Plus' Saraswatichandra serial on Star Plus.

Edited by CuteStrawberry - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grey-licious thumbnail

Beyhadh chronicles the lives of Maya (Jennifer), Arjun (Kushal) and Saanjh (Aneri) and how their paths cross as one of them decides to rewrite their destinies. A young business tycoon, Maya has always steered clear from relationships and is extremely guarded about her life. However, things change when she meets Arjun, a carefree and happy-go lucky aspiring photographer. Maya falls head over heels in love with him. On the other hand, Arjun's childhood best friend, Saanjh, a beautiful, loving and righteous girl, only wishes for his happiness and is the guiding light of his life. She secretly loves Arjun but has never confessed her feelings to him. What happens when Maya's love becomes so Beyhadh that it crosses all boundaries of rationality, remains to be seen.

MAYA

Maya is a insomniac sociopath who own a company named Fashion in the City' She is a strict, no-nonsense and non-smiling person who hates people who lie, come late when scheduled for a time and don't respect their work. She is cold-hearted and unforgiving.

Something happened in her early life that has led her to become the cold person she is. However, there is one thing Maya FEARS a lot...Her father, Mr. Mehrotra (Rajesh Khattar), who has a limping leg and a vicious look every time he watches Maya. Maya is petrified of him and struggles for words in front on him.

watch Beyhadh Monday-Friday to know more

Grey-licious thumbnail

,CuteStrawberry

premtejaswini,  irani-sanaya,  Aryaabhiya19,  harry55511,  AbhilashaM,  LoveXiaomi,  jyotib24,  kajenlife,  KYYtoshRCB,  CaputDraconis,  zk456789,  rope_and_anchor,  oldooz,  quirkygirl,  disha_rajdev,  Jasleenkaur01,  Deepaaveng,  Altaira,  charmz517,  CocoChanel,  Nietzy,  K.S.,  TANVI_SEXY,  ishakumar,  TheUnique,  ___Neha___,  -Wandstruck.,  Sugar_Cinnamon,  Kohinoor.,  ArYa-JenWin20,  aanvi98,  SRKian,  Zephyr.,  Coolioqueen,  mrym_rauf,  OmkaRaman,  -DarkSlayer-,  OceanicHeart.,  mushiroxx,  rose.three,  Kash-Gurti-Visu,  Jen2,  Echo.of.Hope,  Almas.,  .annihilation.,  Lady_Macbeth,  -naureen786-,  CurryMonsta,  IdioTinTin.,  JhakaasAccio,  Bhavi03,  xsumi,  Hinu786,  Sadhanamomo,  IMadeUReadThis,  MrDarcyfan,  ScreamForMe,  --Elara--,  CarpediemRose,  Artist_Forever,  _Flamestar_,  santiagosentyou,  -Mrinalini-,  Sanju_,  SahiPakdeHai.,  -Priya-,  .Leprechaun.,  -PyaariBhootni-, 

Plz LIKE to become a member

Grey-licious thumbnail

This thread is for Jennifer Winget/Maya fans. If you don't have anything nice to say about her please refrain from posting here as this is an Appreciation thread.

Constructive criticism is definitely allowed. Just no outright hatred and bashing.

Using abusive language, name calling, bashing will not be allowed.
No quoting more than three times.

No chatting. Keep your personal chatting to the minimum.

If anyone wants to chat, enter the Beyhadh Chat corner. Here, talk about Maya/Jennifer only. Not saying no chatting at all. But keep it to a minimum. 

-Thank You

Grey-licious thumbnail

Source : YouTube & Google

Tags&Graphics : Me i.e Desire Glitz

Credit of Edit to the Makers

IdioTinTin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Jennifer is doing a great job so far, really good at portraying the role 
thanks for this thread

Am watching the show only and only for Maya, because she is the most interesting character in the show and in fact from all current Indian shows, Maya is the only character which is really worth watching the show for
Edited by IdioTinTin. - 7 years ago
CarpediemRose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
She is gorgeous she is the best my dr Jen

IdioTinTin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
btw, I have only these edits of her made by me😳 (posted them in creation gallery already)

w/o text
BloomBelievix thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hii everyone! ⭐️ I am maham  😊

@ IdoTinTin Beautiful creations 👏 ( my like button isn't working😕)

I just have made an edit on maya 😳

Edited by BloomBelievix - 7 years ago
slippedaffairs thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Will provide edits a week after.