Actor Ankush Arora faces paranormal activities

kiara26 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

TV actor Ankush Arora, who is currently seen playing a lead role in popular TV show Yeh Vaada Raha will soon be having a track where his character, Kartik will be come victim to paranormal forces.

The decision of this track was taken in order to give the viewers a spooky experience. The track plays an important part in the show as it will showcase Ankush's Kartik battling the forces. It will also highlight Another facet to Ankush's acting, which will be a treat for his fans.

A unit member spills the beans on the opening of the track where Kartik gives a lift to an unknown lady.

"The track starts with Ankush giving a lift to a stranger, its how the story unfolds after the woman sit in the car is what will keep the viewers at the edge of their seats.

When asked Ankush about it, he says,

"It's a new track and its always exciting when your asked to do something new. It pushes you as an actor and that what I thoroughly enjoy. Im hoping out efforts pay dividends and the audiences get a chill down their spine"

http://urbanasian.com/featured/2016/10/actor-ankush-arora-faces-paranormal-activities/

This track has actually been intriguing so far... I've always been a big fan of Ankush's acting... I wonder how he manages all the expressions that he gives all at once... 😲 he makes it seem so effortless... talent ki dukaan that he is... πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Awaaradil thumbnail
Yes, Ankush's acting and expressions have always been excellent and i'm really happy we're getting to see more of his talent in this track.
Really excited to see how this mystery in the track unfolds and how Kartik will fight the problems this time. πŸ˜ƒ
Thank you so much for sharing the article! ❀️
Edited by Awaaradil - 8 years ago
puja0802 thumbnail
yaaa i am sooo happy that we are getting so much of ankush's scene πŸ˜ƒ
in this track we are getting almost 75 percent of kartik scene and 25 percent of others .😊
just loved his acting❀️
wooow this means this time kartik will fight not survi
nice to see kartik vs iccha
after a long time kartik will rock and survi will support her