Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cindy_Daisy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I am crying and shocked to hell Keerthu!!
That bas***d Aryaman.. How can he do this with a girl? Iam failing to understand that babes but whatever it is you wrote everything so wisely and most importantly so nicely!!

I literally loved the update.. aage kya hoga?

Manik ko q bhej dia scene se.. ?/

Kya Aryaman wapas aayega kya? I am so hell curious..Kya manik apna pyaar abbhi confess karega ya nahi?

Nandini ko sab pata tha humesha se.. Awww but hawww aryaman ko bhi pata tha!!

Ab to jaldi jaldi update kar main aur wait nahi kar sakti!!

thank you for pm!!

See ya!! :)
nuts_2195 thumbnail
Nice part it was. Keep up with good work
priyanair04 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aryaman is psycho...how can he oh god nandu has suffered a lot...but wat had happened tat in spite of loving manik she married aryaman bcuse of family and y manik ddnt do anything...strange,...anyways waiting for next update...and happy New year to u
Cindy_Daisy thumbnail
Where is the update? ❓
Panimanan123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Di iam alwayes support you .iam sure this sara pain jaldi katham aongi .di dont stop this story .happy new year di .god bless you.ty for pm di
barkhachawla95 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ur stories are marvellous ...hats off
keerthupranu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Hi guys...
I just updated part 5 in page 13 which I have sent as pms to the commenters...It is not new part for those who have already got pms...Sorry for the inconvenience...

I'll update the next fresh part within 3 days if possible...

Happy new year dear@panimanan123

@Cinderellagirl and dhillon90. I hope u got ur doubt cleared...
Cindy_Daisy thumbnail

Originally posted by: keerthupranu

Hi guys...

I just updated part 5 in page 13 which I have sent as pms to the commenters...It is not new part for those who have already got pms...Sorry for the inconvenience...

I'll update the next fresh part within 3 days if possible...

Happy new year dear@panimanan123

@Cinderellagirl and dhillon90. I hope u got ur doubt cleared...

Okay baby!! :)
But update next part soonish waiting waiting ;)
ROOP0605 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
amazing
emotional
aaryaman is such a monster
keerthupranu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Part-6

Manik came out of the house and took his car. He drove aimlessly and stopped in an isolated place. He held the steering tightly with both the hands and let his tears out. He cried his heart out as his heart ached a lot after knowing that he was the reason for her pain.
"I never knew...I never knew that my love will make u suffer..." He said and cried palming his face and leaned back.
Images of his past came infront of his eyes.

2 years ago...

C- Manik...Today is the last day of our college man...
Ma- Yeah...I know...
He said while thinking about something.
C- U know...!!!! Great...Then I think you also know that today is the last time you'll see your love if u won't propose her...
Cabir said making him shock because of the truth.
C- What...??? Why that look..??? Dude...You love Nandini...and even though she is our classmate,you haven't talked to her openly..not even once...But Manik...Think bro...Hereafter you can't even see her...
Just then reality hit Manik.
Ma- What should I do now..??
He asked slowly.
C- Go and propose her...
Ma- What...?? Nooo...
He shrieked.
C- Come on Manik...Don't be a shy baby...Give a try Manik...
Ma- But Cabir...what if she rejects..??
C- Manik...even though she rejects,kya jaatha tera..?? U haven't even talked to her..u are not even friends to fear that u will lose ur friendship...Listen Manik...You can achieve something only when u overcome ur fear...aur darne ki kya baath hai..??? You are just going to compliment her nature and you just wanna say that you love her...That's it...
Cabir gave his lecture and created courage in Manik.
Manik took a deep breath and looked for her but before he could find her,Cabir tapped his shoulder and said "There you go Manik...your princess is coming..."
He looked towards the direction and once again got lost in her.Even though he is lost in her since 2 years of their college,his heart still skipped a beat whenever he see her.
Cabir once again tapped him and signalled him to go ahead.Manik took his steps towards her and cleared his throat.
Ma- Nandini...
She turned around and saw him in surprise.
Nan- Manik...aap..?? I thought of meeting u...anyways u came na...now...I want your autograph...
Ma- Autograph..?? Mine...?? Why..??
Nan- Arey today is the last day na...So I'm taking everyone's autograph...Even though we talked only sometimes,that too for books only, you are my classmate...and you will be a part of my memories...
She explained and Manik just looked at Cabir who was standing behind Nandini at some distance.He signalled not to sign but to proceed with his proposal.
Nan- Manik...
She called and forwarded the book.
Ma- I wanna say u something...
Nan- jii...kahiye na...
Ma- Wo...Nandini...I don't wanna be ur past..But I wanna be your future...I don't wanna be in ur memories but I wanna make memories together...I don't wanna be ur one of the classmates but ur better half...I wanna spend my entire life with u...because I Love You...
He proposed genuinely and looked at her. She couldn't react at that very moment and she stood still.
Ma- Say something Nandini...
He asked slowly and then she came out of trance. She looked at the surrondings and said "Can we meet somewhere else..??? In private..??"
He nodded and they went to the back side of college. Her silence is killing him inside. A million of thoughts at a time are eating his mind.
Nan- Manik..
She called slowly.
Nan- Have u ever got anything after craving for it for a long time..??
Her question confused him and he looked blankly.
Nan- I know...u might have got everything even before u asked for it...But I wished for this since 2 years Manik...I was waiting from 2 years to listen these words from you...and after getting what I longed for so long,I just want to hug u...
She confessed with tears of happiness and he immediately hugged her as if there is no tomorrow.
Ma- I Love You Nandini...No matter what,I'll always be there for you...
He said and hugged her again.After spending sometime, she went to her home saying Manik that she will tell their matter to her parents that day itself.
Their hearts filled with hope of having their own tomorrow.
That night when Nandini was about to say about Manik, her mother blasted a bomb saying that her father has seen a match for her.
Nan mom- Nandu beta...See he is the perfect match for u...He is a nice guy...and ur father already fixed the marriage date...
Nan- whattt...???
Nan mom- ha..why u r so shocked..?? Acha he came to ur college to meet u..but he said that u have already left...so meet him tomorrow...and...
She started saying something about the groom but all went to deaf ears as Nandini was thinking about Manik.
Nan- But Maa...I...I love...
Before she completed,her mother interrupted.
Nan mom- No beta...plz...plz don't say that...u love someone else...ur father can't tolerate this...he already started ur marriage preparations...and he already told our relatives about the groom...
Nan- But maa...listen to me once...
Nan mom- Nandu...whatever u wanna say,go and say it to ur Appa...I can't do anything...
Nandini sighed in disbelief and went to her father.
Nan- Appa..
Appa- Ha Nandu beta...
She took a deep breath and said "Appa...I don't want this marriage...plz Appa...I love someone else...He is very nice guy..I'm sure u'll also like him..plz Appa...Give me a chance.."
Before he could answer,he got a stroke and he got admitted in hospital.
In a moment,guilt overtook her love in her heart.
Nan mom- Ab khush..?? See ur father's condition...just because of you...why Nandu...?? What's wrong with u...?? Plz beta...if u truly love your father,accept this proposal and marry this guy...
She pleaded holding her hands.
Emotional blackmail we must say.
Nandini just wiped her tears and promised her mother that she will marry the one whom.they chose. But she have to answer Manik and seek for forgiveness for building hope in him.
The next day she went to meet him.
Ma- Hey Nandini..what happened..??
Nan- I'm sorry Manik..
Ma- Sorry..?? For what..??
She explained what all happened in a day and how she got bounded in relations. He took a deep breath and asked "So...what do u wanna do...??"
Nan- plz forgive me...
She said and cried and his heart ached with already broken pieces.
Ma- Nandini...I respect your decision...and You are free from every guilt and u don't need to be sorry...and as I've promised I'll always be there for you..No matter what...because...I Love You...
He concluded with a heavy heart and she just hugged him tight for one last time.
They thought they ended their relation but destiny has its own ways.
She left him behind and stepped into a new life but she doesn't know that her final destination is him.
He saw her walking away without even having a hope that she will come back to him once again.

FLASHBACK ENDS.

"I promised Nandini...I'll always be there...and I'll definitely keep my promise...I'll never let u face anything alone...atleast from now..." Manik said to himself and then he realized that he has left her alone in the house.
"Oh shit...!!! I have came out without saying anything...I've to go..." He wiped and started back after taking her name with full heart.

Thank you all the supporters and commenters...
Keep supporting...
Sorry for being late...Busy with other stuff...
My Wattpad id- keerthupranu