Iccha continues to play tricks with Kartik in Thursday's episode.

Awaaradil thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Poor Kartik comes home confused and then sees Iccha and gets shocked as Aniket introduces her (I don't know why was the family watching her dancing in the middle of the living room with the lights off. Anyone would get scaredπŸ˜†). Survi notices Kartik's uneasiness and takes him to the room and asks what is bothering him. Kartik tells Survi about Iccha being a ghost and how she was wearing the necklace he had bought. She takes him down saying it's nothing. Survi enquires about the necklace as Kartik looks at Iccha with suspicion and anger and Iccha says it's her grandmother's and is a sign of true love 🀒. Survi asks Iccha to take Bappa's blessings and she refuses which makes Kartik lose his cool and he starts accusing Iccha of being a spirit, a bura saaya in front of all the family. Kartik says that Iccha won't go inside a pure place as she's a spirit but Iccha goes inside to prove him wrong and everyone silently leaves. Kartik asks Iccha how she did it but she just queitly walks eyeing him. Kartik sees her feet are wounded and Iccha turns around and smirks at him before going to the kitchen. Kartik follows her but sees that she has disappeared and goes to the House in the middle of the night . Kartik tells Iccha to talk to him face to face . Kartik sees Iccha's reflection but is unable to find her anywhere.

Meanwhile, Survi and Lata talk and Survi tells her how Kartik has been behaving oddly since he gave lift to a woman and Survi says she knows where to go. Survi visits Tai in jail and Tai tells her that she has ruined her life but Survi tells her to stop her new game but Tai just laughs and calls her dumb for thinking that she is doing anything like that sitting in jail. She gets happy knowing that Survi still thinks she's dangerous 😳. Survi says that she knows it's only Tai who'd want to ruin her family. Tai tells Survi that she isn't doing anything right now but warns her that 6 months later when she comes out, her family will be finished. Survi, on the other hand, warns Tai to stay away from everyone or else she will make her stay behind the bars for her entire life. (Man, why did Tai say that?! I'm scared now! I don't want her around for some more time..)

Precap is just 🀒🀒. Iccha tells Kartik she'll take him with her on no moon night (amavasya is no moon, right? or is it full moon?) and she and her family extend their hand and tell him to come with them as Kartik clutches his head and feels dizzy. But luckily Survi reaches the House and will probably save him for now 😊 (I'm feeling bad for Kartik but at the same time I'm liking this Tai-less track πŸ˜†).

I'm pretty sure now that Aniket is playing a game. When Survi asks Iccha about where she lived, she looks at him. Even when Kartik accuses her Aniket immediately came to her rescue as if he planned what to say beforehand. Normally a person would be speechless for sometime and if he's not the mastermind then he's being manipulated against Karvi and his family by his bhootni girlfriend πŸ˜†.
Edited by Awaaradil - 8 years ago