alvina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi
Yeh mausa mausi hv come to attend the wedding or brk their relation. I mean she is taking advantage of Viren and bua Ji's emotions without thinking wht will b the repercussions of her actions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
No offense to the veteran actors! But I hate and strongly dislike their cruel money greedy characters! They deserve to be kicked out asap because of their obnoxious behavior, greedy nature, nosy attitude and problematic and unnecessary claiming on Mittals. Why Kavita Barjatya is ruining this beautiful story? I know such people exists but why cover all episodes with these characters?
-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
For the first time I felt yesterday that nilima was right to react in that way ..after all she is a mother
alvina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I agree mausi Ji needed that dose from Neelima. She is just too much , just coz she is eldest in the family doesn't give her the right to insult anyone
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yes, I agree guys, Mausi aunty serve very bit of insult or words said by Neelima. It was a tight verbal slap on Mausi's face for her obnoxious behavior.

It was only Kusum and Viren who tried solving and talking calmly in Mittals family.