whatπŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜•

still 1.2 omg
u know what now i think yeh vaada raha is the next show which is going to end
bec KT also have more trp than it😭
nooo
pls watch the show
and help the show to gain trp
pls i dont want to loose a good show

That could happen. Just even a little promotion can be good for the show. I wonder why the channel and the PH don't really promote YVR. The show has both great storyline and great actors.
Edited by Awaaradil - 8 years ago
sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
To be honest, I don't watch the new episodes anymore, unless there are good karvi or karshi scenes. I do go to OZEE to watch some of the old episodes, but am reminded of how they rushed some good karvi storylines. Not sure how the writers plan on retaining a younger audience base with a lack of karvi. Sonkush have great chemistry, too bad it is not being explored further. I may start watching again if they keep the main lead, and somehow start over... maybe a rebirth or whatever... I watched a telugu movie called manam that dealt with that concept- it was out there but they pulled it off no less.
From what I understand, hindi soaps (if not spiritual/supernatural) need good onscreen couples to maintain popularity, which is what Karvi/Sonkush is to YVR.
Whether it is time for the series to come to an end or not, I will keep up with any karvi/karshi scenes they have to offer, but after that.

Edited by sugarpuff1992hi - 8 years ago
kiara26 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Strictly going by the TRPs, Amma, Mehek & Sanyukt should go off air firstπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

Chill ya... Just enjoy watching the show... Why bother so much about the TRPs... N waise bhi the other shows are just a notch over YVR.. nothing that great to worry about YVR's future...
kassia thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugarpuff1992hi

To be honest, I don't watch the new episodes anymore, unless there are good karvi or karshi scenes. I do go to OZEE to watch some of the old episodes, but am reminded of how they rushed some good karvi storylines. Not sure how the writers plan on retaining a younger audience base with a lack of karvi. Sonkush have great chemistry, too bad it is not being explored further. I may start watching again if they keep the main lead, and somehow start over... maybe a rebirth or whatever... I watched a telugu movie called manam that dealt with that concept- it was out there but they pulled it off no less.

From what I understand, hindi soaps (if not spiritual/supernatural) need good onscreen couples to maintain popularity, which is what Karvi/Sonkush is to YVR.
Whether it is time for the series to come to an end or not, I will keep up with any karvi/karshi scenes they have to offer, but after that.

You are absolutely correct. The Karvi storyline which could have built more depth and emotional connect to the serial was so rushed that the audience is becoming disconnected with the main pair. The Writers are trying to explore too many issue at a surface level resulting in the connection with the audience also becoming superficial.

From what I heard of other successful serials is that the audience is able to really get involved with the characters lives and understand their emotional journey as they navigate their experiences. Since I started watching the serial a bit late I watched the older episodes on Youtube once I got hooked on it. At the beginning YVR seemed well paced and the main leads story was well developed but that soon unfortunately changed. The older episodes are much more interesting.

I support your suggestion that "if they keep the main lead, and somehow start over... maybe a rebirth or whatever... I watched a telugu movie called manam that dealt with that concept- it was out there but they pulled it off no less."
Hopefully the writers will get it right the second time around and we will again be able to enjoy the lead pair's great chemistry and talent. It will be really sad if it all just ends.
sreeya852 thumbnail

Ankush Arora is a really good actor, it is nice to hear from some of the recent posts that the recent tracks are providing him an opportunity to showcase another shade of his character... taking on a role where he is in the know, and tackling a issue without having survi to come save him. I enjoy sonal's acting in the series too, when she was durga rani, and every scene she has had with ankush, kushi and jatin... the two (sonkush) together onscreen have really created some beautiful scenes... wish they had more... not exactly sure how their scenes are in this new track, but I trust in their abilities. I just wish the writers had explored their relationship further earlier on... especially before they got married... it would be nice to see a jealous survi (played by sonal)... I honestly thought we were going to see that with simran showing feelings for kartik early on... but that entire storyline just disappeared.

I enjoy Tai and Pyare's characters in the drama, but they always seem to ruin the storyline with their extravagant murder/kidnapping plans... it would have been nice to have seen Tai care for Kartik a little at the very least... I hope the YVR team works towards utilizing sonkush chemistry more... I understand the production team is catering towards an audience of a wide age range... but I can't help but be selfish... I am in my 20s... some storylines just don't appeal to me as I would like. With everything that is happening in the world it is nice to see relations like karvi, karshi, karvishi, kartik/his siblings/niece and nephew- that just melts your heart 😳 It really is sad when trps get in the way- the numbers don't always capture the emotions of the viewers... not the best determinant of what is good or bad television😭
Awaaradil thumbnail
Even though i have enjoyed all that has been shown in the show till now, I have to agree with you guys that story has been somewhat rushed.
I wish their story as friends when Survi was a child was more developed and even when they got back together after the 2nd leap, the cvs shouldn't have rushed with Survi-Aniket's marriage track. They should've built up some romance between Karvi. Similarly, when Survi brought Tai's truth again after the 3rd leap, there should've been more scenes where the trust was re-built during Karvi. It would've been okay to add some of these scenes.. it wouldn't have stretched tracks way too much. In other shows, just one storyline have been stretched for so many months and as compared to them, yvr is always on a fast pace.. maybe they should've slowed the pace just a little and added more scenes with leads (romantic or not) together to show their chemistry and develop the characters' relation with each others.
And no doubt, the actors are doing a fantastic job. Both Ankush and Sonal's expressions and acting are great. I absolutely enjoy watching them. πŸ₯±
Edited by Awaaradil - 8 years ago
sreeya852 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Awaaradil

Even though i have enjoyed all that has been shown in the show till now, I have to agree with you guys that story has been somewhat rushed.
I wish their story as friends when Survi was a child was more developed and even when they got back together after the 2nd leap, the cvs shouldn't have rushed with Survi-Aniket's marriage track. They should've built up some romance between Karvi. Similarly, when Survi brought Tai's truth again after the 3rd leap, there should've been more scenes where the trust was re-built during Karvi. It would've been okay to add some of these scenes.. it wouldn't have stretched tracks way too much. In other shows, just one storyline have been stretched for so many months and as compared to them, yvr is always on a fast pace.. maybe they should've slowed the pace just a little and added more scenes with leads (romantic or not) together to show their chemistry and develop the characters' relation with each others.
And no doubt, the actors are doing a fantastic job. Both Ankush and Sonal's expressions and acting are great. I absolutely enjoy watching them. πŸ₯±

Yes! Agreed. At times I feel the story has concentrated too much on the revenge and scheming track, that we didn't get enough scenes showing us how KarVi worked out or at least tried to work on their differing personalities, perspectives and characteristics. The YVR team has given us great scenes addressing all of it, but I feel like there could have been more...πŸ€”

Like, instead of Meher and her brother, the YVR team could have sent Survi back to med school as Kartik struggled to find a place back in his profession- leading to a strain on their relationship due to a clash of egos... It bothers me that Survi- portrayed at several points in the series as strong an intelligent, and capable of making a career for herself, did not address why she isn't pursuing to further it now- it is perfectly fine for someone to choose not to, but that is just it I would like to hear that she has chosen not to complete her medical degree and so on...

I also really wished they had showed us that Tai did care for kartik (obviously not as much as she cared for her kids), and did not try to physically hurt him...I understand her wanting to keep him away from survi (as she explained to survi that Kartik pays more attention to her than her and her kids), but trying to kill him, and his daughter is what went overboard... very unrealistic, and unhealthy to watch.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ There is a thing as "too much drama" for television...

puja0802 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kassia

You are absolutely correct. The Karvi storyline which could have built more depth and emotional connect to the serial was so rushed that the audience is becoming disconnected with the main pair. The Writers are trying to explore too many issue at a surface level resulting in the connection with the audience also becoming superficial.

From what I heard of other successful serials is that the audience is able to really get involved with the characters lives and understand their emotional journey as they navigate their experiences. Since I started watching the serial a bit late I watched the older episodes on Youtube once I got hooked on it. At the beginning YVR seemed well paced and the main leads story was well developed but that soon unfortunately changed. The older episodes are much more interesting.

I support your suggestion that "if they keep the main lead, and somehow start over... maybe a rebirth or whatever... I watched a telugu movie called manam that dealt with that concept- it was out there but they pulled it off no less."
Hopefully the writers will get it right the second time around and we will again be able to enjoy the lead pair's great chemistry and talent. It will be really sad if it all just ends.

puja0802 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiara26

Strictly going by the TRPs, Amma, Mehek & Sanyukt should go off air firstπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

Chill ya... Just enjoy watching the show... Why bother so much about the TRPs... N waise bhi the other shows are just a notch over YVR.. nothing that great to worry about YVR's future...

amma is a weekly show we don't care of that and mehek and sanyukt are new shows so they are not going offair for sure .
if they just promote YVR then it will surely gain trp .
and i can't chill bec i have seen many show at first they have good trp then slowly slowly they get low trp and then offair.😭

just wish yvr to not end soon
and lets we enjoy the show 😊