Are ghosts really involved?

Awaaradil thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I know YVR cvs love confusing us and they are doing a great job right now.
I really can't stop wondering if ghosts are really involved or not.. I mean it could be just big-time conpeople too.
Why would a ghost steal the necklace?
Why would the ghost take pains to enter Barve house through main gate and then climb the stairs to Kartik's bedroom. A ghost can appear anywhere anytime in a second.
In the last scene, why was the ghost hidden? She could've shown herself to Kartik even without being seen by the policemen ๐Ÿ˜•.
But then again ghosts could be there.. I mean what was the deal with the car lights and wipers.. that could be done by someone who was hidden but phone? And the decorated house being turned into old and dusty? Did they have enough time and people to put covers over furniture and take off the wedding stuff?
What's the deal with the policemen? These two popped randomly and seem to know all about the ghost family's history.. are they good ghosts trying to save Kartik? or just really alert policemen? ๐Ÿ˜†
I'm not sure if Ani is negative or positive. In his case, there can be three things: 1. He is the mastermind behind all this or 2. He is being conned by Iccha himself or 3. Iccha is really a ghost and won't leave both the Barve men alone ๐Ÿ˜†
Last but least likely theory would be Tai planning all this ๐Ÿ˜†. She can do anything to make Karvi's life hell. She could've found people and could be giving orders from jail. She'll pop out during the end and will be like, "I did all this! AISIICH HAI MAI!!" ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Awaaradil - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vanellope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I don't think they are gonna show any supernatural stuff
So options 1 & 2 both are looking good right now
Tai appears to be the safest option ๐Ÿ˜† but then YVR makers have a knack for springing surprises
So I have no idea what they have on their mind ๐Ÿ˜•
The plot ahead looks interesting though
puja0802 thumbnail
no idea what they are thinking to do
but did u remember that how they introduced Kalindi ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
that also looks like that she is a ghost at first time
Awaaradil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vanellope

I don't think they are gonna show any supernatural stuff

So options 1 & 2 both are looking good right now
Tai appears to be the safest option๐Ÿ˜†but then YVR makers have a knack for springing surprises
So I have no idea what they have on their mind๐Ÿ˜•
The plot ahead looks interesting though

I don't think there's a gonna be a supernatural track either but then again in YVR we just have to wait and see. The plot really does look interesting supernatural or not. I'm even liking it because for a little while Tai isn't there. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Awaaradil thumbnail

Originally posted by: puja0802

no idea what they are thinking to do

but did u remember that how they introducedKalindi๐Ÿ˜ƒ
<font color="#252525" face="sans-serif">that also looks like that she is a ghost at first time</font>

Yes Kalindi had a similar introduction scene. I thought during that time to that they're going to involve ghosts in the plot ๐Ÿ˜†
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Lol. the last part with tai's killer catchphrase was just...๐Ÿคฃ