asmitag thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: lexy_rix

Thanks for sharing.

Bold - πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

So more OTT drama in store -
this is why the show got extended!! πŸ‘

This show gives me Ekta kapoor daily soap feeling nowdays everything is so dramatic πŸ˜†Anyways after Lakshman they are insulting Lord Ram character only to glorify Sita
Edited by asmitag - 8 years ago
SriMaatangi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@lexy_rix Prakriti being bound by Sanskriti is an illusion by itself. Prakriti is never bound, just like Purush never is. The entire Ramayana is Hari Leela. He makes and breaks illusions to teach us what happens. Prakriti is free, never bound. But Prakriti needs Purush.
@Asu- To glorify one character, the others don't need to be put down. But SKR put down all that, and Raghukul as well. The same Raghukul in which Lord Narayana is born, as the kul is said to be exalted.
asmitag thumbnail

Originally posted by: KrishnaPriyaa

@lexy_rix Prakriti being bound by Sanskriti is an illusion by itself. Prakriti is never bound, just like Purush never is. The entire Ramayana is Hari Leela. He makes and breaks illusions to teach us what happens. Prakriti is free, never bound. But Prakriti needs Purush.

@Asu- To glorify one character, the others don't need to be put down. But SKR put down all that, and Raghukul as well. The same Raghukul in which Lord Narayana is born, as the kul is said to be exalted.

Thx god they have not shown other couples kids otherwise like Ekta kapoor they would have shown jealousy between Luv Kush and other brother kids🀒
Shivam... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lexy_rix

Thanks for sharing.

Bold - πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

So more OTT drama in store - this is why the show got extended!! πŸ‘

@bold

Really whats the logic , i mean why cant they be legitimate heirs

By this statement , In a way the Rishi himself is accusing Sita that Luv Kush arent Rama's Legitimate children , which i am damm sure was never the case
Edited by Shivam... - 8 years ago
SriMaatangi thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitag

Thx god they have not shown other couples kids otherwise like Ekta kapoor they would have shown jealousy between Luv Kush and other brother kids🀒

Asu, don't put ideas in the CVs already fantastic logic πŸ˜†
asmitag thumbnail

Thx god other couples kids are not shown otherwise there would be one track of jealousy between luv kush and brother kids like Ekta shows
RadhaKrishna_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Tha , so according to the movie , they will not show lakshman sacrifice for ayodhya because i have just now seen that after making Luv-Kush princes of Ayodhya ,Ram is seen moving through the golden gates and join his real form that is lord vishnu . πŸ˜• πŸ˜• 🀒 🀒
SriMaatangi thumbnail

Originally posted by: LakshmanMila..1

Tha , so according to the movie , they will not show lakshman sacrifice for ayodhya because i have just now seen that after making Luv-Kush princes of Ayodhya ,Ram is seen moving through the golden gates and join his real form that is lord vishnu . πŸ˜• πŸ˜• 🀒 🀒

They won't. SKR's Lakshman is a khichdi, an utter mess, character wise.
They will show SKR's Rama leaving after SKR's Sita, for SKR's Sita is SKR's Rama's soul, not Lakshman πŸ˜•
RadhaKrishna_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

They won't. SKR's Lakshman is a khichdi, an utter mess, character wise.
They will show SKR's Rama leaving after SKR's Sita, for SKR's Sita is SKR's Rama's soul, not LakshmanπŸ˜•

Oh , why should i not bang my head before seeing such utter nonsense !!! 🀒 🀒 🀒
Till the time the yudh happened , lakshman characterization was perfect in uttar kand but after yudh they even spoiled lakshman's character. 🀒
Oh , how can i forget that this show is siya ke ram and so lakshman is nothing for Ram and only sita means life to him !!! 🀒 Wow , Skr !!! Am proud of u for destroying the divine characters in such a bad way !!! πŸ‘ 🀒 🀒
SriMaatangi thumbnail
Sumi, shaant. Let's wait and watch πŸ˜‰