New article:Luv Kush refuse to accept Ram as their father

asmitag thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hanuman does not feel to attack Lav and Kush. He heartily loses out to them. Lav and Kush win over Hanuman and tie him to the tree. Lav and Kush get Sita and show them Ram's devotee Hanuman. Sita confronts Hanuman for lying to her about his identity. Sita reveals to Lav and Kush that Shri Ram is their father. Lav and Kush get shocked knowing their mother is Devi Sita, who has been bearing the injustice by Ram till now. They cry for their mother's struggles and get more determined to get justice for Sita. They are not ready to accept Ram as their father and are disheartened that Ram never made any attempt to meet them.
Hanuman and Gurudev break out Lav and Kush's truth to Ram, and advice him to get Sita and his sons back to the Rajbhavan. Ram finally decides to bring Sita back. On hearing this, Rishis tell Ram that even if he brings Sita back after 12 years, Lav and Kush can't become the legitimate heirs of Ayodhya. Everyone get shocked by the new developments happening. However, Ram is still form on his decision to get Sita and his sons back. Will Ram be able to win Lav and Kush's hearts by answering their questions? Will the boys accept Ram as their father and head back to Ayodhya? Keep reading.😕
Source:http://tvshowscoops.blogspot.in/2016/10/lav-and-kush-refuse-to-accept-ram-as.html?m=1
Edited by asmitag - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Justitia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitag

Hanuman does not feel to attack Lav and Kush. He heartily loses out to them. Lav and Kush win over Hanuman and tie him to the tree. Lav and Kush get Sita and show them Ram's devotee Hanuman. Sita confronts Hanuman for lying to her about his identity. Sita reveals to Lav and Kush that Shri Ram is their father. Lav and Kush get shocked knowing their mother is Devi Sita, who has been bearing the injustice by Ram till now. They cry for their mother's struggles and get more determined to get justice for Sita. They are not ready to accept Ram as their father and are disheartened that Ram never made any attempt to meet them.

Hanuman and Gurudev break out Lav and Kush's truth to Ram, and advice him to get Sita and his sons back to the Rajbhavan. Ram finally decides to bring Sita back. On hearing this, Rishis tell Ram that even if he brings Sita back after 12 years, Lav and Kush can't become the legitimate heirs of Ayodhya. Everyone get shocked by the new developments happening. However, Ram is still form on his decision to get Sita and his sons back. Will Ram be able to win Lav and Kush's hearts by answering their questions? Will the boys accept Ram as their father and head back to Ayodhya? Keep reading.😕

Thanks for sharing.

Bold - 😕😕

So more OTT drama in store - this is why the show got extended!! 👏
RadhaKrishna_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Asmita dear , now i am totally confused as to what is gonna happen in the show as yesterday precap Luv Kush take pledge that Sita will remain their mother and they will be remembered from their mother's dynasty and plus ram says that now real Sita will sit instead of her idol . And most importantly Sita says - Now u r not Siya ke ram . Plus the fact the dhobi and the citizens are also wanting Ram to bring Sita back. I am actually wondering for which purpose will now Sita do the bhumi pravesh ??? This show logic is way difficult for us to understand and also the scenes they show in the serial is also very self contradictory! 🤢 😕 😕
Edited by LakshmanMila..1 - 8 years ago

Also i found one pic of upcoming scene shoot of SKR , sorry for making u all so confused 😆 But i am myself highly confused as to what everyone are doing in valmiki ashram with Sita and Luv-Kush !!! ???? 😕 This show is seriously making my head roll !!!
Justitia thumbnail

Originally posted by: LakshmanMila..1

Also i found one pic of upcoming scene shoot of SKR , sorry for making u all so confused 😆 But i am myself highly confused as to what everyone are doing in valmiki ashram with Sita and Luv-Kush !!! ???? 😕 This show is seriously making my head roll !!!

Thanks for sharing.

Looks like whole raj parivar will go to pacify Sita & Luv-Kush 😕
More OTT drama!

Looks like bhumi pravesh might end up happening in Valmiki ashram...but not before some more drama and dragging 🥱
SriMaatangi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I have a feeling that Sita will do Bhumi Pravesh for she is unable to bear the injustice they are giving her. But that is what the original versions say. The praja didn't accept Sita again. Raghunandan always accepted Sita, but sent her away because of His Raj Dharma.
But in SKR, they have shown that the praja aceepts Sita back. Are they going to show Bhumi Pravesh because of what Sita has suffered for all these years? Why is this Sita, the one characterized in SKR, made contradictory? Even if they want to show her as human rather than as a Goddess, why not follow Valmiki, where it is written that she blamed nothing and no one but Destiny? Not Raghukul or the praja. She is the Ma.
@lexy_rix , in one telugu movie told to me by Janaki di , Sita bhumi pravesh actually happened in valmiki ashram instead of Palace. 😆 Seems SKR is highly inspired by telegu movies !!! 😕 🤢 all the major things happened in the show is actually inspired from movie ram rajyam . 😆 Even sita look is also very similar to that movie.
SriMaatangi thumbnail

@lexy_rix , in one telugu movie told to me by Janaki di , Sita bhumi pravesh actually happened in valmiki ashram instead of Palace. 😆 Seems SKR is highly inspired by telegu movies !!! 😕 🤢 all the major things happened in the show is actually inspired from movie ram rajyam . 😆 Even sita look is also very similar to that movie.

That is true. I watched that movie 😕
They Uttar Kand scenes in SKR are the same as that in Rama Rajyam.
SriMaatangi thumbnail

Originally posted by: lexy_rix

Thanks for sharing.

Looks like whole raj parivar will go to pacify Sita & Luv-Kush 😕
More OTT drama!

Looks like bhumi pravesh might end up happening in Valmiki ashram...but not before some more drama and dragging 🥱

And yet, SKR's Sita won't get pacified. Instead, she will do Bhumi Pravesh, because, in her point of view, SKR's Ram is no longer SKR's Siya Ke Ram 😕
Edited by KrishnaPriyaa - 8 years ago
Justitia thumbnail

That is the kind of research done for Uttar Kand. Lovely!

I got another idea.

Bhumi pravesh might even happen as Sita does not want to be bound by society's rules anymore - leaving palace just because Ram tells her to, expected to come back because Ram is asking her to...basically, this is a scenario of Sanskriti trying to control and put restrictions on Prakriti.

And, we know Prakriti is above all rules and restrictions of society. So, why not break free? Hence bhumi pravesh.

But, looking at everything we've seen so far, I'm not sure if CVs can even think in that manner (unless they suddenly become inspired by Devdutt Pattanaik's ideology of Prakriti & Sanskriti, especially after following a ridiculous movie plot all this while).
Edited by lexy_rix - 8 years ago