Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I was trying to stay positive about the leap but to be honest, this show simply rr affirmed why I hate them so much. The characters you became invested in are now suddenly middle-aged. The instant aging suddenly makes their stories unworthy in the writers' minds, so we get stuck with the next generation. KNK will be no different, unfortunately. The kids' stories are about to take over and we won't get the episodes filled with MoNa anymore :/

I keep saying it just so everybody won't be upset with the new episode: Mohsin will most likely have his low points this upcoming episode(s). We just have to hope he isn't totally unwatchable. The writers need to be careful here. And we need to keep some faith in these writers.
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@Fobby -you mentioned about the confession bit on pg123 i was kind of okay with it until the last bit "main keh raha hoon , maaf kardo mujhe" came out from Mohsin's mouth and I was like there comes self obsessive /righteous self what a jerk 😆 and now that I reflect on it i think Mohsin might be understanding Aina even now but his true self righteous/obsessive nature will always take centrestage and that will be the case till he doesnt come to a pt where he cant live without saying that its not abt him anymore but about her because he loves her, abhi tak ishq uske sarr chadh ke nahi bola hai and usse sar chadhne ke liye a trigger is required be it a blunder from his end or imran or a mix of both and other things i feel.
Edited by -RD- - 7 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am wondering if the whole episode would be dedicated to Mohsin's sister and son wandering around the house .. 😳
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

I too think that this leap means less of MoNa scenes. and a lot of focus on new generation. but I have full faith in the writers , coz each time they give the show a new meaning by each track. we've seen MoNa's clashes, now we are seeing how their past is going to affect their future, and their's children's lives.
Also it is refereshing to have new faces and talents in the show. Taabi is good . and I can't wait to see Ayna/Maaz' first meeting.
Also when Aina's truth come out it will be the biggest twist , and it will affect the character's lives like a hurricane. this will be gr8 to watch now after so many yrs .
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

I am wondering if the whole episode would be dedicated to Mohsin's sister and son wandering around the house ..😳

Oh man! That would be MoNa's fans nightmare! Please just a big NO!🥱 think you could be right here 🤢
Edited by CharmGal - 7 years ago
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Got to admit it weird to see Moshin's sister turning up now - I mean where was she when Khala or Nadia died or when it was Faraz-Sajal and MoNa's weddings...on top of that there are now two extra people who will also share screentime with MoNa...
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Ab itne time se Maaz ka sach samne ane ka wait kar rahe hain.. now I want them to reveal it all of a sudden.. when we are not expecting it.. 😆
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: CharmGal

Got to admit it weird to see Moshin's sister turning up now - I mean where was she when Khala or Nadia died or when it was Faraz-Sajal and MoNa's weddings...on top of that there are now two extra people who will also share screentime with MoNa...

Yar yeh paheli toh ab new episode pe hi suljhe gi
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: cimba

i dont understand why is this forum so slow ...?????this show is also so captivating as well. loving this specially after the wedding night fiasco...and the way groom shunned the bride for being a bitch and more or less blackmailing him all along...what a payback...👏
feel bad for anya...poor thing

Oh yaar that scene when Imran gives it back to Annie on their wedding was a great watch. I actually started liking show more from there..It was good to see the roles of Imranand Annie being reversed. Lol

Ayna toh used to make me cry at those moments of her life.

And this show actually deserved the attention .. now I am so glad it is getting the well deserved appreciation.
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Mohsin's always been a tough cookie. Even with Nadia, it took almost ~5 years for him to show care toward Nadia and her death for him to admit that he loved her.

Both Mohsin and Aina (by imraan) have been hurt with heartbreak and that probably made them hesitant to love each other.

What it seems like now, is that they have a sort of truce or companionship going on. They have come to rely on each other for emotional support which is only normal, if they have been sharing a house and raising kids together for 18 years.

For all we know they show their love to each other by caring for each other or in Mohsin's case, yelling at Aina 😆

There are various types of love, some not so explicit and as characters MoNa are quite subtle in how they express themselves to each other. With them, there is always a hesitancy. like pre-leap scene where they were taking care of the twins together on the sofa and Mohsin looked at Aina and she sort of peeked at him and blushed

I sort of forgot the point I was making 😆 but the gist is that there are multiple types of loves In both a western sense and eastern sense,

The Sufi traditions described the seven stages of love as Dilkashi (Attraction), Uns (Attachment), mohabbat (Love),akidat (Trust/Reverence), Ebadat (Worship), Junoon (Madness) and Maut (Death).

For MoNa I think they are at the Uns or attachment level.

Or if any of you have ever read or heard of symposium by plato? it is basically a group of philosophers discussing the definition of love

It is far too long to quote or summarize so I'm going to link the wikipedia page to it below:

But in general there are 4 types (Ancient Greeks) :

Ag'ape: love: esp. charity; the love of God for man and of man for God

Eros: love, mostly of the sexual passion

Philia: affectionate regard, friendship," usually "between equals.

Storge: "love, affection" and "especially of parents and children"

For MoNa after such a long time of spending time together I don't think it is possible for them to not have some type of feeling for each other. Maybe we should analyze what kind of love they have? 😆😉

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Symposium_(Plato)

Edited by _Tabs_ - 7 years ago