Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
See, when two people live together in the same house, sharing the same room, for so many years, it is normal to develop some kind of affection for each other as husband and wife. It is a natural thing. So I won't say that MoNa don't have that thing for each other. It may or may not be love ( which is completely normal, realistically ) but that affection for each other IS there, now. This is what I said earlier as well, that romance is not what we are or were asking for between MoNa. The demand was for a better understanding, a connection between the two, which almost no one felt seeing the epi post leap. But yes, when we thought about it, by analyzing the episode in detail, we came to a conclusion that there IS something that changed, a bit. They may have dwvelopoed that connection.

I would say that they have developped comfort in each other's presence if not anything else. The scene where Ayna enters the room seeing Mohsin in pain/headache , and asked randomly as a normal wife would do.. can suggest that yes, the comfort is there. Now, for the love part, I guess we need a push from an outsider, for them to realize each other's importance and of course if they actually love each other.
JNam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CharmGal

But it will become an issue if they don't or pretend it never happen as loyal viewers or people who have watched the show for its story and characters such as me will not be able to connect with that. I have said it before and will say it again - MoNa must be kept in or progressed from their original character development and that too within realistic boundaries/change.

Yes, I agree. In fact, someone had asked me earlier why I had been disappointed in Basher Momin. The main reason was the one you mention here: the writers of that show had shown Basher to be very drawn to Rudaba and aware of his amorous feelings towards her. But then, out of sheer convenience or because they forgot, in later episodes, Basher kept saying that he had never even cared for her, even to himself. So, this back-tracking is infuriating to a diligent, engaged viewer. We never were sure if Basher really was head-over-heels in love with Rudaba.

Coming back to this show, I agree that Mohsin seemed very much drawn to her, and aware of his need for her as a wife. So he had sexual and companionate feelings towards her early into their marriage. I mean, the necklace scene was just a day or so into their marriage, right? But then, I did wonder why he kept fighting it for so long, especially in that two-Mohsin scene. And the less said about the confession scene, the better. It was not the confession I had hoped for from a man who had fallen for his wife. I mean he had clearly stopped missing Nadia by then. So, what gives?

I agree with other posters about my trepidation about the next episode. It could all go south from there, or it could play out wonderfully with episode 29 a slight blip in an otherwise perfect landscape. We shall see on Monday, hopefully.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Last week I couldn't wait for ep 28 to begin on Monday and now I am nervous and dreading for ep 30 - for the fear that I might not connect or like it.

Wonder if it is normal to be worried about what consequences ep 30 will bring for us? πŸ€”

Haaan yaar ! I have this ajeeb feeling πŸ˜†.

It maybe cuz I am used to see MoNa sharing screen for almost 40mins in last 4 episodes that now when that space is being shared, the MoNa fan in me is not ready to accept it πŸ˜†
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

See, when two people live together in the same house, sharing the same room, for so many years, it is normal to develop some kind of affection for each other as husband and wife. It is a natural thing. So I won't say that MoNa don't have that thing for each other. It may or may not be love ( which is completely normal, realistically ) but that affection for each other IS there, now. This is what I said earlier as well, that romance is not what we are or were asking for between MoNa. The demand was for a better understanding, a connection between the two, which almost no one felt seeing the epi post leap. But yes, when we thought about it, by analyzing the episode in detail, we came to a conclusion that there IS something that changed, a bit. They may have dwvelopoed that connection.

I would say that they have developped comfort in each other's presence if not anything else. The scene where Ayna enters the room seeing Mohsin in pain/headache , and asked randomly as a normal wife would do.. can suggest that yes, the comfort is there. Now, for the love part, I guess we need a push from an outsider, for them to realize each other's importance and of course if they actually love each other.

Bang on Ash! πŸ‘ I was not expecting MoNa to be romancing but expected them to have a better understanding and connection with one another that too with respect. Hopefully this will be address in the forthcoming episodes
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Then go back and read our analysis/old posts on ep 29 again πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 😊

Yehi karna chahti thi.. par mujhe time hi nai mila abhi tak πŸ˜†. People are happy on Friday for getting full fletched weekend and here I am who have triple work for the last 3 days of the week πŸ₯±.

But I am going to read last few pages soon πŸ˜ƒ
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Haaan yaar ! I have this ajeeb feelingπŸ˜†.

It maybe cuz I am used to see MoNa sharing screen for almost 40mins in last 4 episodes that now when that space is being shared, the MoNa fan in me is not ready to accept itπŸ˜†

Me too ash! I was irritated with the kids for hogging the screen space when I prefer to see MoNa πŸ˜† πŸ˜† thought it was only me, but glad am not only one here! πŸ˜† I think I could watch MoNa for the full hour or 40 mins and still feel it not enough! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
JNam

Think we all are feeling quite anxious about Monday's ep and have so many questions and even doubts which can only be answered in time and within the future episodes...let's see...
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Oyee RD ! Mujhe pata chal gaya woh konsa scene tha.. second wali gif load nai hui thi when I first saw it in which we can see Ayna and it is clearly indicating which scene it was πŸ˜† AHHH that cute fight over maid ☺️
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Yehi karna chahti thi.. par mujhe time hi nai mila abhi takπŸ˜†. People are happy on Friday for getting full fletched weekend and here I am who have triple work for the last 3 days of the weekπŸ₯±.

But I am going to read last few pages soonπŸ˜ƒ

We are very lucky in this thread as we do have valuable members who are willing to offer their thoughts and analysis so bring diverse viewpoints. This lead to interesting discussions and of course sharing our gush about MoNa and EmNa...
Edited by CharmGal - 7 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
JNam

Jumping into yours and Charm's discussion πŸ˜†

On the topic of Bashar Momin, he actually wasn't in love with her since the beginning. It was only infatuation or attraction you can say.. he actually fell for her after marriage. And Rudaba too the same way. So when he was shown doing all that stuff just to make her sister marry Rudaba's fiance ( sort of a revenge thing it was ) a zidd !

I still have complains though for that marital rape thing.. I didn't get why he did it.. but then, if we see it through the storyline, he wanted her to be his for the lifetime.. it was like a stamp maybe ? But kher, there were ups and downs in his character developement cuz he actually was such a complicated character.. but I felt that everything was justified. Jitna zeher mujhe Bashar throught the show laga tha utna hi pyaar mujhe us pe from epi 27 to last epi tak aya tha ☺️