Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

So Charm, you already predicted the story in November.. impressiveπŸ˜†πŸ˜›

I see you have been reading my old posts πŸ˜† glad you are impressed! πŸ˜† well I had guessed that outcome since I refuse to believe that EmNa are in a same show and not paired up so after watching the first few eps, I started to brainstorm ideas where MoNa could come together as a couple. Plus I started to ship MoNa pairing after watching their first scene! πŸ˜† Thought they had so much spark and are meant to be together. As one of MoNa first shipper - it was so hard and took a lot of patience to see her with Imran and Moshin with Nadia! 😭 πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Edited by CharmGal - 7 years ago
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

I m still waiting for a regret cum repentance scene of mallik mansoor n shehla

And MD productions...plz get these 2 asap

Abby this is wishful thinking πŸ˜† - aye while it would be good to see Mansur repenting but I don't think Mansur and Shelha will have any scenes together anymore not even at the end - it is more likely that he will have at least one more scene with Shiza but not Shelha...
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Think it great that EmNa are getting the recognition that they deserves and hope this will encourage Hum channel and MD production to continue using this pairing again sometime in the future. For me - they have the best chemistry so will be make a good onscreen couple. Plus they can act really well and do bring out their best acting skills when working together
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Coming bk to the EMNA video I want to say I LOVE the way naveen and emaad talk in real life
Naveen is a bit chulbuli yet ELEGANT with words

And emaad voice is suave n CLASSY n has a tone while speaking which is so sexy yet gentle

I noticed that while they were giving the award as well

And when they talk together ...even their voices compliment each other

Lol

Yeh Kis type ka CHEMISTRY hain yaar koi mujhe batao
Hivi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

I can try to review it? Plz note I have never reviewed a drama before.

Overall, this episode was a great reminder, not that one was needed, about why we love Kuch na Kaho. Once again the dialogs, the settings, the attention to detail was like watching a real khandaan. The cast overall has a great chemistry with each other and really interacts like a family. So good job Mr. Casting Director, too πŸ‘

Moving onto the episode, Navin Looked beautiful as a bride. As a viewer who's watched Aina struggle and hit a low of lows, when she said she was wholeheartedly accepting this new life, you believed her. And once again, gotta bring up the look Mohsin had in his eyes while the nikkah was being signed. With the way the flashbacks of how he had talked to Aina in the past were being juxtaposed with the nikkah signing, you could tell Mohsin was already regretting this nikkah, but what could he do? His kids need a mother and he knows Aina needed this too. Such good facial expressions.

I have forgiven Sajjal in the past for pretty much everything she has done to Aina but for some reason when the told Faraz that she did not care what Aina's one condition was and that they should still take Maaz away, I wanted to reach into my TV and hit her. And she brought up the fact that Aina had already done her part of the deal by marrying Mohsin so they could just take Maaz and leave anyway 😑 However, while I hate that Sajjal is suggesting this, the reason I have always given Sajjal a free pass is because you could see exactly where her character was coming from. She lost her mother because of Aina and her actions. the writers make her at least understandable.

Aina's scenes with Mohsin in the bathroom were again a reason to love this show. That awkward rishta they have now was portrayed beautifully by both actors in that scene, and they weren't even facing each other for most of it! Truly, Emmad and Navin have a unique chemistry. I cannot imagine another pair of actors in Pakistan that could pull off that awkward chemistry so well and so effortlessly. I loved Navin's expressions once she closed the door--she just wanted the moment to end!

I'm one of the people who likes Imran, but I'm indifferent to him a lot of the time too. Imran isn't a bad person. He was weak when he shouldve been strong (when he married Aina and then left her) but his family and Annie used everything in their power to get him to leave Aina so of course it worked. When you have all these people against you, the odds are not in your favor. I loved Asad Zaman's acting when he saw Aina and Mohsin walk in to dinner.

and ahh, the dinner scene. First and foremost Navin's hair and dress were absolutely stunning. Was definitely blown away by how beautiful she looked! At first I thought Mohsin prodding her during that scene was a bit out of character for him, but then I realized he and Aina had been married for a few days at this point and he had been barking orders at her this entire time and she said nothing. Plus, if you add that to how he said she looked beauitful later on, it makes sense; He was intrigued by her that night in more than a couple of ways! πŸ˜† But seriously, the way he couldn't watch her struggle with the necklace and just did it himself without asking was so Mohsin-like. And even if I thought it was originally out of character, I blushed when I saw him stop her and take her hand. Again what sizzling chemistry! The shots of two of them looking at each other during that scene were so intense!

I'm honestly surprised Annie could say all that garbage to Aina in front of other people and nobody questioned her right there. I thought it was weird that Mohsin forgot who Imran was; it was just a few days ago you saw him leaving your house. This was one of the rare times I thought the continuity in KnK was weird, so if I had a problem with the episode, that was it. But still loved the car ride home between them and how he complimented her and Aina made it clear that she rejected Imran.

Cannot say enough good things about this drama. The cast is stellar, the writing is phenomenal, the chemistry between the romantic leads and everybody else is unbeatable. This is def the surprise drama of the season. I hope more people can watch it and it gets the recognition it deserves.

Sorry to intrude in your thread but I ve become a huge fan of KNK and joined this forum coz I wanted to share this drama with someone who appreciates it.I am completely smitten with this show. It has become one of my all time favorites surpassing my expectations. I ve not seen another drama which is so close to reality after Zindagi Gulzar Hai and what to say about Naveen and Emmad! They are absolutely fantabulous. By the way, You have written a great review of this episode. Great going!
Edited by Hivi - 7 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Their video message was dreamy They look so SO classy duuude !
Edited by -RisingAsh- - 7 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
I actually wanted to read this thread as a whole once again or at least the initial pages to actually know where were we or what our opinions were while watching the show at that time. AHH I loved it.. not that I get so much time, but to relax a bit I will like to read the older reviews ☺️
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Wow aSh good idea
Let me do that again
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
I want this thread to be finished soon. I would like to discuss the next episode in the new one πŸ˜† πŸ˜›
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

I m still waiting for a regret cum repentance scene of mallik mansoor n shehla

And MD productions...plz get these 2 asap

Hayeee... kitna shandaar scene ho ga woh