Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JNam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

You know, I know it's not going to happen in any Pakistani drama ever, but technically a woman of Aina's age can definitely have children. The average age of menopause in the world is 51 years, and it's just a personal pet peeve of mine that dramas all over the world--actually, all types of shows all over the world--make it seem like a woman can only ever have a child in her 20s. Aina is around the age of 40 here; definitely not too old, but still, she won't have any children with Mohsin at this point.

SEDBN: EmNa have three kids together; don't raise them together.

KnK: EmNa raise three kids together; the kids aren't biologically theirs

Can we have a drama where they have even just one child together and raise it together? LOL

I wondered about that in real life. Even if one can have kids later on in life, would someone want to dothat provided the effort in child bearing and raising? I know people who have trouble conceiving or have lost a child will not deter from having kids in later years inspite of the challenges (additional challenges) of having kids later in life but here, both have had kids although one couLd make the case that Aina might have liked to go through the process again, this time with better outcomes. Btw Aina should continue dressing up as she did in the past because at 40, most people look young as does she.
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

You know, I know it's not going to happen in any Pakistani drama ever, but technically a woman of Aina's age can definitely have children. The average age of menopause in the world is 51 years, and it's just a personal pet peeve of mine that dramas all over the world--actually, all types of shows all over the world--make it seem like a woman can only ever have a child in her 20s. Aina is around the age of 40 here; definitely not too old, but still, she won't have any children with Mohsin at this point.

SEDBN: EmNa have three kids together; don't raise them together.

KnK: EmNa raise three kids together; the kids aren't biologically theirs

Can we have a drama where they have even just one child together and raise it together? LOL

on the topic of having a kid after ~35...doesn't happen in dramas. at all. It'd be interesting to see a show surrounding a an "elder" couple raising a child together. ( elder in tv age πŸ˜† )

I know it's common in real life. My friend's parents planned to have her when their oldest child was moving for college. They have an 18-19 year gap in the siblings.

in fact, it's rare to see characters that are the leads and age wise older, if kids aren't involved. Like a mature love story, etc.

bold: Seriously! πŸ˜† it's high time.

I want a story to star EmNa with a love-story where they have a kid and raise it together and end up happily in the end πŸ˜†

I don't think it's too much to ask. Maybe when Emmad or Naveen visit this thread and see this request, they'll ponder and voila! πŸ˜‰
Edited by _Tabs_ - 7 years ago
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Hey all. I am a 40+ age woman. I've a 2yrs old baby . It is not difficult for MoNa too to have kids at this age. I hope they do , and with the experience they have I am sure they'll be able to rise thier new baby as well.
zn99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Navin just posted this video thanking KNK fans with Emaad , https://www.instagram.com/p/BQUh8edhfhN/?tagged=kuchnakaho&hl=en ! I think they might still be filming.
Edited by zn99 - 7 years ago
JNam thumbnail

Originally posted by: zn99

Navin just posted this video thanking KNK fans with Emaad , https://www.instagram.com/p/BQUh8edhfhN/?tagged=kuchnakaho&hl=en ! I think they might still be filming.

I know I'll be burning in the fires of hell till eternity for even thinking this but my lord, these two are so sizzling together. If only we lived in an alternate reality where they'd hook up!
I hope their real-life partners forgive my wild imagination. It is, after all, a compliment, I think.
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: zn99

Navin just posted this video thanking KNK fans with Emaad ,https://www.instagram.com/p/BQUh8edhfhN/?tagged=kuchnakaho&hl=en ! I think they might still be filming.

Awww that is super sweet of them, I actually like how both Navin & Emmad acknowledge the fans together and on individual basis too.
Edited by -RD- - 7 years ago
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
I'm so happy they know how much love this play is getting. It's so frustrating when a play doesn't get the appreciation it deserves, so for the actors to acknowledge this is incredible.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
@JNAM...FINALLY WE AGREE ON SOMETHING
SEEING THE VIDEO I FELT THE EXACT SAME THING

that if there was another virtual world

Plz get these 2 together

Why do they look sooo good together

Good Lord

I can't stop watching the video
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CharmGal

Hi Everyone,

I am new in this forum and have watched this show from beginning as I liked Emaad and Naveen paring in the Saya e dawaar bhi nahi but in that drama they were a toxic couple and also had lost the plot now so hoping in this one we will get a chance to see the pairing in a romantic angle and hopefully gradually develop a strong bond between each other.

Imran's character had been disappointing as it seems like he is lazy, messing around,, reguarly changing his mind and not willing to take any serious responsibility. Even after knowing what his cousin did to Aani and to him, he still seem to be in good terms with her that too very quickly...was disappointed in Aani too she should have gave more thoughts in doing court marriage with Imran that too without her mother and sister present. From the precap, I have a feeling that imran might marry his cousin too and somehow his marriage with Aani won't be a success.

My guess is that the story will play out this way, after a failed marriage with imran, Aani will come back home and everything changed maybe her mother is longer alive, Moshin's wife died and her sister might have left Pakistan with her husband as he did live in abroad once. Ayna will live with Moshin, looking after his daughter and slowly they will see each other in another light and fall in love then End! Lol

So Charm, you already predicted the story in November.. impressiveπŸ˜†πŸ˜›
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I m still waiting for a regret cum repentance scene of mallik mansoor n shehla
And MD productions...plz get these 2 asap