Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

Side note, I don't remember but Imran doesn't know about his child right?

No he think the baby died
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@ Charm and RD
Thanks 😳

Edited by _Tabs_ - 7 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
RD I commented on your gifs .. I thought of telling you in case you miss the post due to the discussions πŸ˜†.. just wanted you to know .. and do make more.. we keep waiting for some edits on MoNa and making gifs is such a mushkil kam so hats off to you for trying and the result is great
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Also, I wish if the makers of the show wanted to insert a leap. it wasn't 18 years. like maybe if it was like 10-12 years... that way Mohsin and Aina could still be developed ( now, it seems like they're too old to change)

The kids could be older and contribute to the story in more ways than just "Let's get Tabi married"

If Tabi was like 16-18

and the twins were like 14-15

thoughts?
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

RD I commented on your gifs .. I thought of telling you in case you miss the post due to the discussions πŸ˜†.. just wanted you to know .. and do make more.. we keep waiting for some edits on MoNa and making gifs is such a mushkil kam so hats off to you for trying and the result is great

Awww ty if u want any specific bit let me know and I will make πŸ˜†
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Tabs
I certainly don't want the ending to be like Maat. That ending was suitable for that story cuz his husbad was good for nothing and I actually hated Adnan Siddiqui's role there as well as Saba's. Here Mohsin is considerate towards Ayna. Maybe not in love (fingers crossed) but they still have that feel of being with each other. Adnan's character toh never accepted Amina's character. Bht zeher lagta tha mujhe woh.. but Mohain at least had/has layers.. and he is possibly going to be better

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
If they were younger, how in your opinion would the story be ?
_Tabs_ thumbnail
@ash, I definitely don't want it to be like maat, it's just a possibility. One that I'd hateπŸ˜†
I mean, if the kids were younger, I feel like they would be reflective regarding their parents. What we have seen so far with the kids, their mentality regarding their parents ( Aina and Mohsin) is quite negative. them being younger and stating the same things like " hamare parents normal nahi hai" would hopefully remind Aina and Mohsin that their relationship affects the kids and they'd make an effort to show their kids how a good relationship works.

Even though neither Mohsin or Aina have had a "normal relationship" with Nadia and Imraan

I think SEDBN did a good job with the leaps they took. It took a "few leaps" before the kids were older, but that allowed the viewer to catch up on what was going on in the characters lives.
We were shown that Maalik Mansoor loved his kids, not his wife...plus the kids saw how he behaved with Shela and that reflected in their own relationships like his son and his wife. Or how Shafaq was cautious at all times, etc.

It would allow us to " catch up " with the character's mindsets

Plus, 10-12 years, a relationship begins to change dynamic, somethings mellow out with age. and if MoNa made up in that time period, we could've hoped for a MoNa kid πŸ˜‰
Edited by _Tabs_ - 7 years ago
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You know, I know it's not going to happen in any Pakistani drama ever, but technically a woman of Aina's age can definitely have children. The average age of menopause in the world is 51 years, and it's just a personal pet peeve of mine that dramas all over the world--actually, all types of shows all over the world--make it seem like a woman can only ever have a child in her 20s. Aina is around the age of 40 here; definitely not too old, but still, she won't have any children with Mohsin at this point.
SEDBN: EmNa have three kids together; don't raise them together.

KnK: EmNa raise three kids together; the kids aren't biologically theirs

Can we have a drama where they have even just one child together and raise it together? LOL
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
But you know, the drama does bring up the topic of raising children that aren't your own. None of the canon couples (Mohsin/Nadia, Faraz/Sajjal, Mohsin/Aina) are raising their own children. However, Faraz has never once said he wouldn't raise Maaz because Maaz wasn't his. On the contrary, the biggest flaw with Sajjal (and Faraz) was that they loved Maaz to the point that they slowly pushed Aina out of his life.
Aina loves Mohsin's children like her own. She's said it a few times that those three are more sacred to her than her own life.

I am positive that the writers did not intend to convey the strong message that you can raise a child that isn't yours like your own, and I say that because this drama isn't exactly an Udaari or Sammi type that openly tries to convey a positive social message. I think that's just a result of the situations they put their characters in, but it is quite lovely to see these characters selflessly give their lives to raising these adopted children.