Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: CharmGal

Want to mention a special thanks to everyone who decciated time to contribute in this thread to make sense of the analysis in ep 29. Think our hard work had paid off and because of this we are ready to face ep 30 on Monday...bring it on 😎 but writers of KNK - please no horrible surprises 😆

Yeah writers--please, please, please, if you have to make Mohsin a villain, don't corrupt him too much or make him any worse. And even if you do take him to a new level, please at least balance it out with *some* scenes that show the pre-leap Mohsin is still there.
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
I watched an Ayeza Khan drama called "Adhuri Aurat" where she starred opposite of FQ. For anyone who didn't watch it, Ayeza and Faisal had a love marriage, but Faisal's female cousin (who was in love with him) caused FQ and Ayeza to ultimately get a divorce, even though Ayeza and Faisal had a kid together in this show. Fast forward like 15 episodes, and at the end of the drama, FQ's character is allowed to have a relationship with his daughter while Ayeza's character just stands back, alone, and watches. Let me repeat: Ayeza's character did nothing wrong, and was in fact the victim, but had to suffer all the consequences while her ex-husband divorced, got remarried and still got to keep a relationship with his daughter.

This horrid plot, and the general fact that Pakistani writers seem to think female suffering is a mandatory genre for any single piece of fiction, makes me fear for an ending where Aina dies or ends up alone. Like I said before, I'd rather have Aina end up with Imran (though my OTP is still MoNa; fight me), because then at least that's not a waste of Imran's character development where he realized his mistake and suffered for nearly twenty years. The drama is still very much redeemable in my eyes, but this type of ending will not be forgiven. Aina does not deserve to be alone. That's the one caveat I'm stating when it comes to how this drama ends.
Edited by Fobby_FoSho - 7 years ago
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
NO Fobby, don't want Ayna to end up with Imran at any cost. He is a loser! Yeah, he is sorry but that where it end for him. He hadn't done anything right for Ayna. He never once discuss things over with Ayna before giving her a divorce. He didn't even talked to his father in ensuring that Ayna would be financially secure before giving that talaaq! Which he should have done if he really care for her and his father would have agreed as he desired Imran to give that divorce. Imran complained that she didn't rush back to him to his mother but never once consider that he should have contact or come to her. When he came to her house - he quickly jumped into the idea where she should marry Moshin and then divorce her husband to remarry him! He did that without discussing with his parents or wife which is reason why they have got into this mess in the first place! No family approval therefore spelt problems. Even then when he came - he never offer Ayna any consolation for the loss of their baby! It is laughable for him to think that she would go back to him. No sane woman with self-respect would! Where is the guarantee that he wouldn't do this to her again? On top of that, He blames everyone else for their divorce but failed to acknowledge his own faults and mistakes. A bigger man or a man who is truly remorse - would admit his own faults after all it is him to sign those divorce papers which he could have refused! Even his wife Annie was better than him! At the end of the day - Imran is weak and chose easy option/life over Ayna. How can Ayna go back to a man who chose money over her? She deserve better if that couldn't be with Moshin then she can find happiness in her children by both nurture and nature but am sure she will be happy with her hubby by end of this series anyway 😆
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: The_Imane

Have watched the first episode, will give a longer rewiew after watching more.

Main kaafi frank houn so bare with me 😆

Nadia seems like a nice person, Moshin seemed rude, macho n selfish to me 😆

Aina has got a nice personality, loved how she speak up for herself. (Specially when she met Imraan's cousin)

As for Imraan, he seems genuine as for now but i think his cousin n parents will force him to leave Aina.

Aina's mother seems understanding..

Arey waaah ! Khush kardiya.. This show has so much to offer .. lagi raho 😉

And yes discuss karti rehna sath sath.. akhir hum sab yahan isi liye hain.. and since you have started watching it from the beginning, the discussion will refresh those scenes in our mind all over again :D
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Charm
BANG ON on Imran. You summarized his role during all this period very well. He actually is an indecisive person according to me and this makes a man weak. If he actually to spend his life with Ayna, he should have been more responsible towards her. But sadly he was all about 'me,me and me' !

And please Ayna shouldn't be alone at this point of her life where she has sacrificed all those dynamic years of her life taking care of the kids and Mohsin.. She deserves a partner for the lifetime.
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

And of course then there is that special corner for our EmNa/MoNa obsession that make us want to believe that they still are the MoNa we fell in love with 😆 😛

Probably my biggest fear right now--that we're all trying to justify an episode that in reality has no justification because of our love for the couple. I'm praying that there's a plan here...I cannot believe all the MoNa development was not intended for endgame status. Not that much development. No way.
Edited by Fobby_FoSho - 7 years ago
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I'm so conflicted 😆 One side I think that If Aina and Imran end up together so atleast she has a happy end to her story, but the question arises, whether Aina will truly be happy with Imran? I think, Aina has closed the chapter with Imran and there is so much pain in her heart regarding that relationship ( her Mother died, her child is no longer with her, everyone she had a relationship with sort of hated her, etc). that she rather be alone than with Imraan.

And while I rather see her as a HAPPILY independent woman, I feel like it'll be a bit to late for that...As a character, to be ~ 35-40 years old and having her spend 19 years with Mohsin only to be independent isn't hopeful 😆 Not that there is anything wrong with it. It'll just pain me that Aina found her happy ending so late in life.

I forgot the name of the Telefilm but it had Sajal Ali in it. Basically the plot of the story was that she was married 3 times for 3 different reasons but she's still like 25. and it takes her the entire telefilm to figure out the men she was with didn't really love her. I think the first one was her " love" that abandoned her so her family got her remarried to a man who was abusive and then she got a talaq and her family was like whose gonna marry/take care of a twice talaq-yafta girl and kicked her out. So she married this other guy to take care of his mother like a marriage of convenience ...he lived abroad or something. and then he got married to an actual girl he liked and left her...and I will never forgot the last scene.

She's looking for a job and she needs her ID card or something and She has 4 of them. ( maiden name + 3 married names ones) and Sajal's charcter says, there is protection in a husband's name. I have 3 (named cards ) but no protection and for some reason that scene always stuck with me.

I'd absolutely HATE if that happened to Aina. For her to be abandoned after so long especially if Mohsin leaves her for the Imraan/Maaz thing. and cuz Aina married mohsin for protection--the whole aap mera mohsin hai scene

Maybe It'll turn out like Maat, where the kids take care of her and love her despite mohsin and imraan leaving her

Still Team MoNa though 😉🤣

Edited by _Tabs_ - 7 years ago
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Side notes
, I don't remember but Imran doesn't know about his child right?

Edited by _Tabs_ - 7 years ago
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Charm

BANG ON on Imran. You summarized his role during all this period very well. He actually is an indecisive person according to me and this makes a man weak. If he actually to spend his life with Ayna, he should have been more responsible towards her. But sadly he was all about 'me,me and me' !

And please Ayna shouldn't be alone at this point of her life where she has sacrificed all those dynamic years of her life taking care of the kids and Mohsin.. She deserves a partner for the lifetime.

Exactly ash, men like Imran are even worse because of their inability to stand by their decisions and actions. Ayna is a headstrong woman and I don't think Imran is the man for her. She deserves a partner who is strong and love her as well as providing her the stability and security that one need in life. I truly believe that it could only be Moshin, he just need to work on getting over his insecurities. 😆 But I do believe it is Moshin who love her more than anything/anyone even more than Imran, Faraz and Sajal. He would certainly never give her up for anything not for money. Even though he is annoying in some level lol but there is a huge difference compared to him and Imran
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

Side note, I don't remember but Imran doesn't know about his child right?

He knows abt the kid being born dead.