Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Charm,

Thank you so much for actually analyzing the episode at this moment :P I wanted to read a detailed review on it.

You are right. Mohsin was more comfortable in Aina's presence than with his kids. The way he called Aina can mean what you said too.. and also that he depends on her to handle the kids. Even pre leap he akways used to call her whenever there was a problem regarding kids. It is, like we said it earlier that for me, Ayna ne paala hai bachon ko in the real sense. She has handled them. Mohsin has only given them instructions/orders. He was never that close to Taabi in bachpan either. And here as you said, he doesn't show affection while talking to his kids.. he was more humble to Ayna than his kids. But that is a plus point for MoNa of course.

Yes exactly, you have summarised this beautifully. The fact that Moshin called Ayna out three times, does show his hidden anxiety in dealing with his teenage daughter. He could not deal with Tabi on his own, when his wife finally came...he did look a lot calmer to deal wth typical parent-teenager crisis 😆

When Tabi implored him to rethink his decision - he continue to be indifferent. But he had shown more emotions/feeling in his scenes with his wife. His attachment to Ayna is still there but in an indirect manner and less visible so can go unnoticed.
Edited by CharmGal - 7 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Omg !

Emmad PMed me today .. lmaaao 😆 I wasn't expecting it.

Well actually I pmed both of them this thread's link in case my comment goes unnoticed. But comment ka bhi notice liya and now he thanked all of us for discussing in detail.

Anddd he asked us to post reviews on HumTv Official FB page if possible. And I guess they deserve it at least.. so yeah.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Thanks for ignoring my question Fobby 😆
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for ignoring my question Fobby 😆

Which question?? I swear it wasn't intentional!! 😲
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
And ASH that's great that you got a response from Emmad!

Any of you are free to post my reviews on Facebook. I would do it myself but because of my work's strict copyright laws I cannot post reviews using my actual name (my Facebook name) even if it's for leisure unless I get approval from the newspaper I work for. I know it's ridiculous but those are unfortunately the rules. But feel free to post my reviews for me!! (With credit to fobby of course LOL!!)
JNam thumbnail
Which newspaper do you work for? I'd like read some of your work-related journalistic writing, if its fine by you, for sheer curiosity about your writing style, thoughts, etc. I am interested in journalistic and creative writing as a hobby.
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Originally posted by: JNam

Which newspaper do you work for? I'd like read some of your work-related journalistic writing, if its fine by you, for sheer curiosity about your writing style, thoughts, etc. I am interested in journalistic and creative writing as a hobby.

Ooh see the thing is I never actually thought about sharing anything about my personal life here, even if through a private message. I can tell you I work for one of the biggest newspapers in Australia and I write pieces in all departments of the paper but my work is primarily foreign affair pieces. If I have a change of heart you'll be the first to know via a PM jnam!!
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasmine_anih

Now I think it's a husband and wife fight. Aina says send Tabi to school, she is a nice kid. No one is as unlucky as me. Moshin takes it personally. He thinks being married to him is part of her unfortunate fate. He accuses Aina, you would love for her to mess up. Aina clarifies, I would never wish that on you. Then blah blah.

He's very insecure and his words are very harsh. He has calmed down by not yelling, but still he is annoying.

Yes ..I got your point.😊

Thank you for this post, truly. I remember when Aina said that line about how her life was unlucky I was startled she was saying it in front of Mohsin, but I completely forgot about that line once Mohsin said he did her a favour. Now that I read your entire post, it's very obvious that Mohsin reacted the same way he always does when he feels hurt or insecure--he lashes out. I just rewatched that scene. He is somewhat offended by her saying her life is unlucky. He's taking it as a personal insult, and Aina realized that and gave him the mere Mohsin line. Then, still hurt, he reminded her what he did for her and wordlessly tells her not to say being married to him is bad luck. It would be out of character for Mohsin to mope and cry over Aina saying her life is unlucky. Staying true to who he is, he had to remind her of his importance. That really does make the episode better for me.

Now if only the stupid dialogue from the kids about their parents' marriage could be explained...
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

Which question?? I swear it wasn't intentional!! 😲

Hahaha .. Even I forgot bit while scrolling through posts I saw it.. :D.. it was about that guy who posted Tabi's wedding pic and you posted it here.. I wanted to know who he was 😳
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Hahaha .. Even I forgot bit while scrolling through posts I saw it.. :D.. it was about that guy who posted Tabi's wedding pic and you posted it here.. I wanted to know who he was😳

Oh I think he's a photographer. I just scrolled through the "kuch na kaho" hashtag on ig and found it. He has a lot of photos with celebrities on his page so I guess he's a big shot photographer.

How was your test?