Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
That scene when they are sitting and he holds her hand while apologizing.. I loved that one too. Or maybe more.. but the best thing I liked about that scene was that Ayna was praying to seek some help and to get some rasta.. and there Mohsin appeared.. that scene was so well executed. I liked how he approached her slowly.. saw her crying and called her 'Ani' .. aaah ! I heard this from his mouth after such a long time and this word was actually so satisfying.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: CharmGal

I must admit I am surprised that this thread had gone over 100 pages 😲 didn't even noticed! Congrats!

I didn't realize either.. discussion me kho gaye the hum .. mubarak ho 😆.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: JNam

i

I did think that too and it dooes make sense.
Sigh! I now legitimately hate Mohsin and wont mind Aina with Imran.

I am just catching up with the posts.

Why do you hate Mohsin for what I said ? I just want to know 😆
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JNam

Really? For some reason, I thought they were not physically involved because Mohsin was so distant with her. It never occurred to me that they would still be having sex with each other. But, I guess you are correct.

I mean...I don't want to say I'm totally correct because I could be wrong and the two of them could sleep in different rooms but this latest episode implied they sleep in the same room. And they were clearly growing feelings for each other before the leap so I don't think two married adults with feelings for each other would be celibate for 18 years? LOL. It may be how he found out about Maaz and or ImNas physical relationship. Who knows.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasmine_anih

Does Moshin already know about Imran and Maaz? Prior to the leap he kept asking Aina, what made you so compelled to marry me? It never made sense to him.

Today, he was like I did you a favor and are you getting back at me. Was he accepting responsibility for Aina running off to get married? Even Aina was like no one is unlucky as I am. Was she talking about Imran and Moshin? Aina is also is out of touch with Sajal, was that fallout. Was that Moshin just mouthing off.

If Moshin steps back and looks at it Aina, did do him a favor. Even as a divorcee, he could have never married better than Aina and his kids would not have been able to have such a dedicated mother. Is he that insecure or conservative that he does not see it?

I don't understand if you are so worried about your girls, why would you not want them to go to school and be independent. I think Moshin needs to have a conversation with imaginary Moshin.

I finally found your original post *HAPPY DANCE*

You last line 😆 I would love it.

For the rest of your post, as we share same opinion, I would like to mention that there can only be 2 ways to say who did favour on who. Cuz basically, both did favour on each other, in our eyes, cuz as viewers we have witnessed every inch of the story. But, thinking as Ayna or Mohsin, we can come up with 2 conslusions:

- Mohsin was a father of 3 kids and his wife died. His only support his brother was going abroad. At that time he had this proposition of getting married to this girl Ayna, whome he had a connection with, that little something they had while being cousins and him being her protector as well as of her family. He never thought about her this way and he knew neither Ayna did. But, at that time she agreed on marrying him.. he was shocked, curious to know the reason, but failed. Then comes Imran in picture and to Mohsin, as he came to propose Ayna, he assumed that they both are still in love with each other so he refused to marry her. BUT Ayna's sudden outburst and blackmailing left him shocked and he married her. Here, for him, since he doesn't know the real reason, Ayna sacrificed to give his children a proper life. So, here Ayna did him a 'favour' by marrying him for his children.

- Mohsin amd Ayna got married.. him not knowing the actual reason and thinking that she made him a 'favour'. Then, he gets to know about Imran/Maaz during these years and suddenly, he realizes that he actually did her a favour too.. by marrying her.. and giving her his name. And shield.

So here, for that 'mere mohsin' scene, the second point is more appropriate. Cuz Ayna clearly said these words that you are my mohsin, you stood by me when no one else was there for me, you gave me your name etc.. These lines look so illogical if we put them into the first situation. But they do make sense in the second one.

So yeah.. that was my point.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

^^ If he knows abt Maaz n Nikkah then i will take my words back on Mohsin because then he has changed and has been gracious enough to keep the relationship going however cold n bitter it may b ( if he knows full truth then him going back to the mistake n referring to it time and again makes sense given how he has always been ) and that his words during confession weren't hollow after all!

That might just be how they justify his epi 29 madness with words like ehsaan etc

Exactly.. if this is true, then his constant reminder of her past was reasonable. That why all of a sudden he started giving her 'taanas' as he had stopped talking about it after that apology *I suppose* I actually found that whole thing so abnormal so I am making assumptions and hoping them to show something validating all this 😆.
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ash - loved your analysis on the rain scene and the scene where Moshin turned up to Ayna's mother house. (Can't believe no one had analysed that scene)! Think we were all too busy recovering from our shock about MoNa's sudden change in the post leap. 😆

Howver even though ep 29 was a letdown - not what I originally wanted but will analyse the post leap as I watched that ep again today...

While, the dialogues between Mona and the kids' perceptive about their parents marriage didn't sound very promising - I had noticed that there was a good level of closeness in the proximity between MoNa which could indicate they are not as distanced with each other as we initially assumed?

I am not sure whether I am overanalysing things here - but I felt after re-watching the ep 29 that Moshin had shown more gentleness and respect toward Ayna compared to his interaction/behaviour with the kids. Yes he did come across as a very commanding person/dictator throughout the post-leap part of the ep but his body language and facial expressions directed to Ayna and kids tell us a story of its own.

For instance, when he demanded Ayna's presence when in the middle of his conflict with Tabi - showed how much he depends on his wife to facilitate the conversation between between him and his kids. This was his first interaction with his child after post leap and it is clear then that he wouldn't be able to manage his kids without her. Afterward, there was a conflict between MoNa in matters involving Tabi progressing to mere Moshin/favour talk, when Ayna walked away, Moshin closed his eyes and his face was scrunched in a slightly frustrated way hinting he is already regretting his impulsive words. Another indication is when he asked Raina to give Tabi her dinner - for me that meant that the heated discussion between him and Ayna involving Tabi did get through to him to some extent. Ayna smiling at him showed that she know he does have a heart and knew she got through to him in some aspects, if not fully. Ayna came across as a wife who knew her husband better than he knew himself. She knew how to handle him and that too in a quiet/subtle manner which go unnoticeable too. Finally that last MoNa scene, I couldn't get over how happy Ayna looked when she caught the very sight of her husband sitting on his big chair located in the study/library/office room. This suggests that their lives isn't all bad otherwise she wouldn't have look at him that way. They must have some happy moments in order for her convey that look to him. Their last converation had demonstrated that they are capable of holding decent conversations and can remain cordial with each other. In that scene - the way Moshin look at her and she to him was just

The fact that wasn't much interaction/affections from Moshin to his kids does infers that he isn't close to his kids. The way he spoke to Tabi and Asher - there was no affection in his tone/bodylanguage - he remained indifferent when observing at tabi's shocked face in suggesting that it is time for her to get married. (An idiot by the way!) He didn't even soften up at any point toward his own daughter during that conflict. So when you compare this - it is clear that he is more gentle to Ayna. The subtly in his facial expressions and body language toward Ayna does highlight this. He does at least listen to Ayna too and is able to talk to her in a calm manner. So I am hopeful that not all is lost when it come to MoNa.
Edited by CharmGal - 7 years ago
jasmine_anih thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

I finally found your original post *HAPPY DANCE*

You last line 😆 I would love it.

For the rest of your post, as we share same opinion, I would like to mention that there can only be 2 ways to say who did favour on who. Cuz basically, both did favour on each other, in our eyes, cuz as viewers we have witnessed every inch of the story. But, thinking as Ayna or Mohsin, we can come up with 2 conslusions:

- Mohsin was a father of 3 kids and his wife died. His only support his brother was going abroad. At that time he had this proposition of getting married to this girl Ayna, whome he had a connection with, that little something they had while being cousins and him being her protector as well as of her family. He never thought about her this way and he knew neither Ayna did. But, at that time she agreed on marrying him.. he was shocked, curious to know the reason, but failed. Then comes Imran in picture and to Mohsin, as he came to propose Ayna, he assumed that they both are still in love with each other so he refused to marry her. BUT Ayna's sudden outburst and blackmailing left him shocked and he married her. Here, for him, since he doesn't know the real reason, Ayna sacrificed to give his children a proper life. So, here Ayna did him a 'favour' by marrying him for his children.

- Mohsin amd Ayna got married.. him not knowing the actual reason and thinking that she made him a 'favour'. Then, he gets to know about Imran/Maaz during these years and suddenly, he realizes that he actually did her a favour too.. by marrying her.. and giving her his name. And shield.

So here, for that 'mere mohsin' scene, the second point is more appropriate. Cuz Ayna clearly said these words that you are my mohsin, you stood by me when no one else was there for me, you gave me your name etc.. These lines look so illogical if we put them into the first situation. But they do make sense in the second one.

So yeah.. that was my point.

Now I think it's a husband and wife fight. Aina says send Tabi to school, she is a nice kid. No one is as unlucky as me. Moshin takes it personally. He thinks being married to him is part of her unfortunate fate. He accuses Aina, you would love for her to mess up. Aina clarifies, I would never wish that on you. Then blah blah.

He's very insecure and his words are very harsh. He has calmed down by not yelling, but still he is annoying.

Yes ..I got your point.😊

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Jasmine
Yes, by that scene I also felt that when she mentioned about being unlucky, he considered their marriage in it too.. Jab k aisa thori hai :(
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Charm,

Thank you so much for actually analyzing the episode at this moment :P I wanted to read a detailed review on it.

You are right. Mohsin was more comfortable in Aina's presence than with his kids. The way he called Aina can mean what you said too.. and also that he depends on her to handle the kids. Even pre leap he akways used to call her whenever there was a problem regarding kids. It is, like we said it earlier that for me, Ayna ne paala hai bachon ko in the real sense. She has handled them. Mohsin has only given them instructions/orders. He was never that close to Taabi in bachpan either. And here as you said, he doesn't show affection while talking to his kids.. he was more humble to Ayna than his kids. But that is a plus point for MoNa of course.