Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Imane yeh show pura dekhegi aur phir leap k baad hum sab ko joote maare gi 🤣
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I have so many posts to catch up on the show. I have read some but not all. I will read them tomorrow as at the moment I am preparing for my exam tomorrow.. but I was so curious that I came here again and again 😆.

Ab kal exam mein meri izzat reh jaaye bas.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Imane thank u
Shukar Alhamdulillah

But plz start fast before the show ends

N plz put small review of the initial epis here

I miss ur writing
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
@RD
U R TOO GOOD with snapshots yaar

First that droolworthy mallik mansoor n now emaad him in aik thi misaal

Lol

Do post a snapshot of the EMNA confession scene where emna r standing n emaad holding both navins hands
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
@CHAMGAL
I DO AGREE

last wks epi I got so happy SEEING the EMNA flashbk scene in saye e deewar...lol...i was like yeh din bhi dekhne the

We all know now it's not possible to see EMNA together in that show but I really want a farewell repentance scene next wk if it's the last epi
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

Proving my point 🤣

🤣 I remembered watching that show! What was the name of that show? Okay RD, you win here LOL. I must admit even in KNK, MoNa look better and younger than their kids despite the makers' efforts in making them look older 😆 😆 but that alright since I prefer it that way 😆 😆
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

@RD

U R TOO GOOD with snapshots yaar

First that droolworthy mallik mansoor n now emaad him in aik thi misaal

Lol

Do post a snapshot of the EMNA confession scene where emna r standing n emaad holding both navins hands

This one ?

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: CharmGal

🤣 I remembered watching that show! What was the name of that show? Okay RD, you win here LOL. I must admit even in KNK, MoNa look better and younger than their kids despite the makers' efforts in making them look older 😆 😆 but that alright since I prefer it that way 😆 😆

😆 😆 The show was Ek Thi Misaal it aired on HumTv only infact in all of Emaad's shows on HumTv he has been made to age and play father to grown up kids who end up looking like his siblings ( I am being v generous by ref to all as siblings 😆 ) and to make matters worse he is given scenes with his onscreen kids and viewers like me end up pulling their hair hearing him say beta beta while we wonder ye kahan se father dikhing 😆 😆
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What a great screenshot though. Even if i thought the "confession" scene was lackluster, their chemistry is still amazing.

I just rewatched the rain scene from ep 19. I cannot believe how well that scene was done. The foreshadowing thunder when Aina was talking to Faraz. Sajjal's words haunting Aina as she maddeningly walked away from the house, and finally when the rain came we saw Aina drenched in a flash, because her life seemed to have spiraled out of control in a flash.

That's not even touching on the beauty of the MoNa part of the rain scene. God, Emmad and Navin look so good even when wet! Aina's crazy smile, Mohsin at first hesitant to go out and help her but then walking straight into the downpour when she said she had no home...Their screaming at each other...Aina finally letting it all out. Goodness, scenes like this make me know without a doubt that these writers must know what they're doing. That writing, that production, those rain special effects...they cannot happen by chance.

I honestly think someone should download ep 19 and make a clip out of the entire rain scene. That scene alone makes this drama (or at least its first 28 episodes) worth watching. It beats Humsafar's rain scene by miles.
Edited by Fobby_FoSho - 7 years ago
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

🥺 This is my favorite scene in the episode