JNam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

JNAM

even I liked bashar Momin a lot

It cud jv screwed up but it didn't screw up till the end

Hey
I really liked Rudaba and her dynamic with Basher but he would keep going back on his initial feelings of love towards Rudaba. For example, in later episodes, he would keep saying that he was indiffernt to Rudaba when he was shown to be completely smitten. And then the marital rape sene and his physical assaults were too much for me. I would have preferred him to be the seething but non-violent type of person. But to their credit, the makers did really improve him at the end and he even stood up for Rudaba against his sisters. Lastly, I wasnt convinced by Taiyabe and Buland's happy ending. Taiyabba didnt deserve it, and they could have raised the child just as well had they divorced each other.
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
after yesterday epi im so discouraged regarding the show/couple !!!i mean somewhere i thought they might not show some romantic scenes so i was ready for that and the leap , but damn seeing Mohsin same behave after the leap its too muchhh!!! so quite put off ...
The_Imane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

You HAVE to watch bas 😳 baray programs bana rahi ho tum bhai akele akele.. insan offer hi kar deta hai sath chalne ki.. hum kaunsa 10 miles door rehte hain

What do you want to post ?.. imgur nai use kiya kia ?

Lmaaao I never maudit-ed you tauba tauba 🀣 hum toh apse prem karte hain ☺️

@bold Zabardasti hai kya? Bola naa soch ke bataoun ghi if I have time πŸ˜›

@red Well, tum to kaafi shareef ho, it's the type of programme moitie-rembourser, no money for hotel so habiter chez les gens, like 8 par ch. πŸ˜† wouldn't suit you πŸ˜›

@blue wahi to use kar rahi houn πŸ˜•

@italic haye, my chocolatine, meri pyaari si chouquette 😳
The_Imane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Aham aham.. don't be jelly πŸ˜› ye un petit peu nai hai.. full fletched hai .. poora ka poora 😎

Wow yaar ap toh already famous hain.. darshan kab den hum apko πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

@bold Mandir ka raasta janti hain aap, jaab chahe aa jaiye 😳

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
IMANE KI BACHCHI
TU AJ HI DE DEKHNA SHURU KAR

AUR HA

ZOR ZABARDASTI HAIN

AND ME N ASH R TOGETHER IN THIS
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
@CHAMGAL
Just watched today's epi

It was a filler epi

But did hv few good scenes

oming to mallik mansoor I cud relate to him before the leap when it had many shades

But now his character post leap changed way more than Mohsin...lol

The character regression posts shud b in saye e deewar thread

Hahaha

But they may b r showing him deteriorating even more as now he has no family n hence getting more evil

But I like the kids of saye e deewar n there were quite a few nice bonding scene today

_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@abby btw, have you seen the promo for FARZ, i think you'd like it
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Abby - agreed with you here - think the casting of kids in Saya e dawar was better compared to the kids in KNK and loved their bonding with Haider and Shelha.

Not sure what to make of the kids in KNK, I liked hina as Raina and haven't decided about Asher yet. Still need to see more scenes before making my mind up about him. But the actress who play Tabi didn't quite convince me...oh well never mind.. πŸ˜†
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JNam

I have been re-watching the earliest episodes, and honestly, I feel that the writers have squandered at lot of great potential. For example, the car makeup scene could have been a starting point for establishing a somewhat playful, protective relationship between Mohsin and Anya. In such a case, it would have been reasonable to expect that Aina's subsequent betrayal at marrying Imran on the sly would have hurt Mohsin deeper than if, say, Sajal had done something like that. It could explain why Mohsin was taking the betrayal so personally, and was so reluctant to forget or forgive even after all those years. It would also explain his struggle with himself to give into his feelings for Aina. But I feel that the writers, bless them, are less skilled than we give them credit for. Whatever worked for this show may have been due to sheer happenstance and nothing else. This kind of colossal disappointment reminds me of Basher Momin, another show I have huge hopes for and which, apart from a few laudable scenes, did not offe me much.

I'm sorry to say this JNam, but I completely disagree πŸ˜† Sorry!

I also have been rewatching the episodes starting from episode 1. I honestly think they could not have developed MoNa from the earlier episodes any better. Even when he wasn't a love interest of hers, Mohsin was always in Aina's orbit and vice versa. The flashback scene with Aina's mother a couple of episodes ago showed us this perfectly: from the beginning they've had this pull to egg each other on. Even when he was contently married to Nadia, he was always somehow in Aina's business. The writers played it perfectly by showing Mohsin never once even considering being unfaithful to Nadia, but still having a deep personal concern for Aina.

I started watching this drama since episode 1 because of EmNa. Remember, Nadia wasn't anywhere in the promos. I thought this would be a simple EmNa story, but then Mohsin was married (with a kid!) and Aina was in love with somebody else. I was like nooo, but within the first episode the writing of the series made me believe there was a greater story to be told. The story the writers gave us with MoNa each losing their first loves then finding their paths in each other was better than a simple EmNa love story. We may not realize it now, but there might be something we're missing.

I think of the characterization of Faraz, Aina, Aina's mother, Sajjal, the dynamic of Mohsin/Nadia, the beautiful MoNa rain scene, the scene when Aina imagined talking to her mother after her death, and even Mohsin, and I simply cannot accept that all these amazing facets of the drama were just happenstance as you called it. It would be a huge series of coincidences if it were so. I have been a fan of this drama since episode 1 for the sheer characterization of it all: Aina's personality, Nadia and Mohsin, then Faraz came and his character was just pure perfection. Even Imran's character, while his one big mistake was leaving Aina, was always written well. I've said it before, but there was actual in-depth character writing in this drama. Characters acted within their personas, and that's not something you ever see in Pakistani dramas, except for maybe the villains. There are too many amazing aspects of this drama for it to all be a fluke.

These writers made mundane little things like a husband making breakfast into beautiful dialogs. And, to be fair, despite how not-nice yesterday's episode was, for the most part the dialogs were done really well (with some big exceptions that we've already discussed). Plus, Momina Duraid is behind this drama. I think she would've done her research before hiring writers.

If every episode from here on out is just as bad (or worse) than episode 29, I will admit too that it seems like we give the writers too much credit. But even now, we still cannot predict the ending. The writers have always kept us guessing, even in terms of the precaps which have been expertly edited since episode 1 to show something, but actually be something else.

For whatever it's worth, even if all the remaining episodes keep disappointing me, the first 28 episodes + 4 minutes of this drama were some of my favorite of any drama ever, possibly even my favorite drama ever. Even if it was all a huge coincidence, I will always thank the writers for those episodes at least. They turned a low budget, 9:10 show into a show that is probably the most current on-air show (since Sanam ended) to be talked about on these forums.

So to everyone reading this, please keep watching the show. If it gets to the point where you simply cannot take it, that's fine, but even I think the show hasn't gotten to that level yet. The writers have given us 28 episodes worth of reasons to trust them. You guys saw my review of episode 29. I wasn't a fan, and I said as much because I wanted to be fair and just in my reviews. But, we have to at least see what the writers have in mind. Again, we may not realize it now, but there might be something we're missing and the writers could deliver something greater than we ever expected. We have to give them the chance to do that.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
I don't know why the actress playing tabi get so many roles
She was in ded as well as obis sister

Her expressions r so cold n dialogue delivery even worse

I m excited abt who will play maaz