Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JNam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I have been re-watching the earliest episodes, and honestly, I feel that the writers have squandered at lot of great potential. For example, the car makeup scene could have been a starting point for establishing a somewhat playful, protective relationship between Mohsin and Anya. In such a case, it would have been reasonable to expect that Aina's subsequent betrayal at marrying Imran on the sly would have hurt Mohsin deeper than if, say, Sajal had done something like that. It could explain why Mohsin was taking the betrayal so personally, and was so reluctant to forget or forgive even after all those years. It would also explain his struggle with himself to give into his feelings for Aina. But I feel that the writers, bless them, are less skilled than we give them credit for. Whatever worked for this show may have been due to sheer happenstance and nothing else. This kind of colossal disappointment reminds me of Basher Momin, another show I have huge hopes for and which, apart from a few laudable scenes, did not offe me much.
Edited by JNam - 7 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: The_Imane

Why the hell can't I upload pics in my Signature and posts? πŸ˜•

@Ash Marabou girl, you maudit-ed me 😲 bcoz I'm not watching KNK

You HAVE to watch bas 😳 baray programs bana rahi ho tum bhai akele akele.. insan offer hi kar deta hai sath chalne ki.. hum kaunsa 10 miles door rehte hain

What do you want to post ?.. imgur nai use kiya kia ?

Lmaaao I never maudit-ed you tauba tauba 🀣 hum toh apse prem karte hain ☺️
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_Imane

Wah, tum bhi un petit peu famous hoti jaa rahi ho πŸ‘

And BTW, I received a reply too from 'mera Sanam' actors πŸ˜›

Aham aham.. don't be jelly πŸ˜› ye un petit peu nai hai.. full fletched hai .. poora ka poora 😎

Wow yaar ap toh already famous hain.. darshan kab den hum apko πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
JNam

Why were you disappointed in Bashar Momin ? I loved that serial btw.. I was just curious to know
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasmine_anih

I actually thought that when I watched the episode. I posted the following Does Moshin already know about Imran and Maaz? Prior to the leap he kept asking Aina, what made you so compelled to marry me? It never made sense to him.
Today, he was like I did you a favor and are you getting back at me. Was he accepting responsibility for Aina running off to get married? Even Aina was like no one is unlucky as I am. Was she talking about Imran and Moshin? Aina is also is out of touch with Sajal, was that fallout. Was that Moshin just mouthing off.

If Moshin steps back and looks at it Aina, did do him a favor. Even as a divorcee, he could have never married better than Aina and his kids would not have been able to have such a dedicated mother. Is he that insecure or conservative that he does not see it?

Omggg I didn't see your post before.. THANK YOU.. thank you so much for understanding my point. This is exactly what I have been saying since yesterday on this particular scene. We have same to same thoughts on it. Now I can be relieved that I was not the only one thinking like this πŸ˜†.

For me also, the only reason is him knowing the truth. There was such a mystery in that scene..I hope we get explanations.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Lol Mohsin doesn't know abt AYNA wedding to Imran or maaz
Lol that mere Mohsin scene had no mystery what so ever

God knows why r people looking too much into the scenes and dialogues which r pretty simple n straightforward

Anyways brb

I forgot today is saye e deewar day

Mallik mansoor here I come
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
JNAM
even I liked bashar Momin a lot

It cud jv screwed up but it didn't screw up till the end

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Abby your last line 🀣 I feel you babes.. I really do
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Lol Mohsin doesn't know abt AYNA wedding to Imran or maaz

Lol that mere Mohsin scene had no mystery what so ever

God knows why r people looking too much into the scenes and dialogues which r pretty simple n straightforward

Anyways brb

I forgot today is saye e deewar day

Mallik mansoor here I come

Oh Abby, your strange fondness toward Mansur is just πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Let me know how is today ep as I haven't seen it yet - will watch it tomorrow just hope Shelha and Haider will find happiness in their lives while Mansur get what coming for him!
Edited by CharmGal - 7 years ago
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I must admit I am surprised that this thread had gone over 100 pages 😲 didn't even noticed! Congrats!