Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago
Coming to Mohsin still being a jerk
I guess it has been shown like this coz still there has been a lot of reality check left for him

The first reality check was when Nadia died and he realised he was such a cold hubby to her n with AYNA he tried to b caring

Now it's the kids turn

With tabi he will mk a mistake n then will realise not necessarily all arranged marriages r good

Taabi may hv to suffer in the way but Mohsin will keep on getting reality checks till then end and That's why it's needed that he stays the jerk even after leap

His biggest rest will be when he gets to know abt AYNA imran n maaz

Let's see how the writer will show that reaction

But as of now I m very excited for next wks epis

And least bothered ant the Mona vs anti Mona discussions just over half an epi of scenes

Lol

The only good thing abt the discussions is we FINALLY hit a century yaaa

100 pgs from 15 pgs in just a 3 wks

Whoa

Maan Gaye
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
ASH... I know I m very good with urdu words now
bohot TABDEELI agayi hain mujh mein thanks to pak dramas lol
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Mohsin means the one who does ehsan.. not the one who protects. Hence he used the word ehsan just after that. Warna main pagal thori hun jo raayi ka pahaar bana rahi hun πŸ€”

Mohsin is used in a positive way.. yes. But the way it was used here, I need explanations.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Mere mohsin was not taken as Mohsin the character of course Abby πŸ˜†. The word mohsin means the gentle, the one who does good to you, ehsaan karne wala. Protection can be a part of this but this is not the actual meaning.

In this case, it was actually used as ehsan one. She actually that he was her mohsin in the sense that Mohsin ne us se shadi kar k us pe bht bara ehsan kiya hai. And NO I am not happy with this. He never thought of doing doing ehsan on her while getting married.. ulta he was thinking of her doing ehsan by marrying a father of 3 kids. So here him accepting her sentence and repeating it that yes, he did ehsaan and she shouldn't forget it.. THIS is where things were not normal.

I can only see one explanation to this.. that Mohsin may have known the truth during these years so he KNOWS that it actually was ehsaan to Ayna.. but withouy him knowing the truth.. I don't agree with it.
The_Imane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Matlab you will watch.. then we will discuss

Masoom si hi bachi hun main toh ☺️

@bold

Er..Soch ke bataoun ghi πŸ˜›

Bade bade loog are tres busy, you know 😎

Vacances d'hiver = Ski, Savoie etc 😳

Kaafi planning hai meri..πŸ˜‰
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Mohsin means guardian who looks after u gives u shelter and protects u
The EHSAN word was used by Mohsin being the egoistic male he is

AYNA didn't say that

For AYNA he had been her Mohsin ...her SARPARAST...thats another urdu synonym for Mohsin

It was a very simple dialogue where the name Mohsin was linked with the true meaning of the word Mohsin

What's there to not understand
The_Imane thumbnail
Why the hell can't I upload pics in my Signature and posts? πŸ˜•
@Ash Marabou girl, you maudit-ed me 😲 bcoz I'm not watching KNK
The_Imane thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Guys, yesterday I posted this thread's link on both Naveen and Emmad's insta. They liked my comment and Naveen today responded on how she read the reviews and all.. since she was addressing to everyone present here, I thought of posting her reply here πŸ˜ƒ.

Wah, tum bhi un petit peu famous hoti jaa rahi ho πŸ‘

And BTW, I received a reply too from 'mera Sanam' actors πŸ˜›

Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Mohsin means guardian who looks after u gives u shelter and protects u

The EHSAN word was used by Mohsin being the egoistic male he is

AYNA didn't say that

For AYNA he had been her Mohsin ...her SARPARAST...thats another urdu synonym for Mohsin

It was a very simple dialogue where the name Mohsin was linked with the true meaning of the word Mohsin

What's there to not understand

Abby I'm going to take your word for it since Urdu is my second language (English is my first). I hope you're right because the translation of that conversation reads so weird. If you're right the episode is just slightly better for me.

But I still cannot get over MoNas distance wth each other and how their kids said Aina can never change Mohsins mind and that god-awful line, "mein Aina nahi hoon!" From Tabi. If only MoNa were slightly more interactive and those lines weren't included, the episode would've been monumentally better.

And don't worry guys--I'm not giving up on MoNa ever. It'll take a lot for me to actively ship ImNa or want either of them with anybody else. I am still willing to trust the writers.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Abby meri behen.. Mohsin ka matlab protector nai hai. Yeh lo saboot πŸ˜†

And in urdu it is clearly written: narm dil, bhalayi(=ehsan) karne wala

Protector or Guardian would be Muhafiz in Urdu. If she had said that ap toh mere muhafiz hain.. I would have jumped like for real.. but yahan nahi...

The actual meaning is this .. and accordingly I took the meaning of that scene too.