Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JNam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

This image is the one thing giving me hope right now. The family is happy and smiling.

Please please pleaseee let the writers have a justifiable reason for why MoNa regressed.

I wonder if there's a way to see who wrote which episode. If the same team wrote this latest episode as the team who wrote the previous 28, there's hope. If it's a completely new team that we're stuck with now, oh god.

This is why I hate leaps though. I agree with everything CHARM said. There was more to MoNa. They couldve ended the show with a young MoNa and I guarantee even if the MoNa story didn't feel complete with that ending, it would've been better received than what we got yesterday. And if you do a leap, you have to stay at least a little consistent with what was shown immediately before the leap like, idk, an apologetic Mohsin who seems sincerely sorry for his behaviour? Not one that regressed back to the pre MoNa days.

I want to believe you, i truly do. But I cannot help but see how distant Mohsin is in the picture. The real bonding seems between the siblings and Aina, something we are already aware of. I have no hopes, but i do want Aina to be happy and with a loving partner who values her, and at this ooint, ny hope is for Imran. Mohsin is too far gone for my liking.
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Off topic question i have been trying unsuccessfully to remember the name of one of Emmad's initial shows it was the one where he played a doctor and his character was v nice n lovable thru out one of his best characters in terms of likeability does anyone remember show ka naam ?
Edited by -RD- - 7 years ago
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JNam

I want to believe you, i truly do. But I cannot help but see how distant Mohsin is in the picture. The real bonding seems between the siblings and Aina, something we are already aware of. I have no hopes, but i do want Aina to be happy and with a loving partner who values her, and at this ooint, ny hope is for Imran. Mohsin is too far gone for my liking.

Believe me Mohsins distance was one of the first things I noticed as well. But Aina is smiling and so are the kids, so I have hope that somehow Mohsin must've relented and not forced Tabi into anything.

There's fanservice and then there's plot. Even if the writers added literally 3-4 episodes of MoNa scenes just because of EmNas growing popularity (which they didn't do, I think), they made the entire plots of these past few episodes about Monas development. These writers have shown themselves to be very capable. I cannot imagine, as a writer myself, taking that much time to emphasize a couple and then completely ignore the change 18 years later. I'm praying the writers will try something like Mohsin taking a grand stand for her when the time is right or that he found out about Maaz during the leap and cannot forgive Aina for it. But even then...

I'm with charm in that I want to see where at least next weeks episodes will take us. We may get answers to our questions. I'm still hoping for some sort of Mohsin redemption because as I keep saying, you cannot throw away that much development. I refuse to believe there's not some sort of bigger picture here. But for the first time ever in a dramas history, I'm fearing the next episode because it may confirm my worst nightmares: that this character regression is here to stay. I'm legit getting Mann mayal PTSD level flashbacks.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Who posted this pic Fobby ? I mean to say that whi is Talha ? Is he that guy from the precap or I should say Tabi's husband ?
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Lol guys.. give the show a chance before deciding to quit it or leave MoNa. I know they will have a reason.. I just hope they show it.

I personally said that I am not waiting for the next episode.. the way I used to, but it doesn't mean that I won't watch it 😆. I will definitely continue watching since I want a proper closure for everything.. for every mess. And I know they can deal with it in a better way.

For that 'mohsin' and 'ehsan' scene, I would like to have an explanation from the writers for real. No one among you all found that scene ajeeb ? Or nobody wondered why they used those words ? Personally, as soon as those words were out of their mouth, I started thinking about it. I can see no reason clearly. MoNa saying this to each other, is something BIG for me.. it was not a normal convo.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

Off topic question i have been trying unsuccessfully to remember the name of one of Emmad's initial shows it was the one where he played a doctor and his character was v nice n lovable thru out one of his best characters in terms of likeability does anyone remember show ka naam ?

I haven't really seen his work from the past. But I know he came in Ranjish Hi Sahi opposite Maya Ali and in Asmano Pe Likha with Sajal Ali. He was also in Dil Nahi Manta with Sara Khan.

I don't know if it helped 😆
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I'm not jumping off the MoNa train just yet. 😆
I'd just like to point out most of us are simultaneously riding the MoNa train and We hope Mohsin gains him brains back train 🤣

---edit: You all were on a roll, I've like 30 pages of discussion to catch up on 😉
Edited by _Tabs_ - 7 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
The word MERE MOHSIN was not said in the sense as MY Mohsin
The word Mohsin means guardian...who shelters u and protects u

The writer as a symbol kept emmaads name Mohsin in the show coz he indeed was the guardian n protector of both families.. ..over conservative hi sahi...he was the guardian figure for all of them

So when AYNA said ap sach mein MERE mohsin hain...she meant he indeed is her guardian and protector and she will be forever grateful for that
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

The word MERE MOHSIN was not said in the sense as MY Mohsin

The word Mohsin means guardian...who shelters u and protects u

The writer as a symbol kept emmaads name Mohsin in the show coz he indeed was the guardian n protector of both families.. ..over conservative hi sahi...he was the guardian figure for all of them

So when AYNA said ap sach mein MERE mohsin hain...she meant he indeed is her guardian and protector and she will be forever grateful for that

This suddenly makes SO much sense! 😆
Thanks Abby 😳
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

For that 'mohsin' and 'ehsan' scene, I would like to have an explanation from the writers for real. No one among you all found that scene ajeeb ? Or nobody wondered why they used those words ? Personally, as soon as those words were out of their mouth, I started thinking about it. I can see no reason clearly. MoNa saying this to each other, is something BIG for me.. it was not a normal convo.

It is a big thing and that scene alone does suggest that all it is not well between MoNa...

It is crazy to think that the disaster post-leap could be a dream sequence/nightmare from Ayna and then she wake up and everything is back to the way it was? 🤔 😆 😆