Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

the show is still on air https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A%C5%9Fk_Laftan_Anlamaz

and there is a lot of hugging kissing after a pt once the leads confess and get married.
-RD- thumbnail
^^ ab what did u expect from a western yet desi'sh show😆
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
But Turkish people are muslims mostly. How can they make these kind of bold scenes ? Lol
-RD- thumbnail
^^ all of their shows are pretty bold to be honest
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Some of the Youtube comments are so funny. People are angry about the leap since no one had any idea about it. Some people were like

'18 saal baad bhi sabzi wala wohi hai' 😆

'Rassi jal gayi par bal nahi gaya.. ' (for Mohsin😆)

'ab is drame k baare me kuch na kaho' 🤣

-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

^^ all of their shows are pretty bold to be honest

I haven't really seen any Turkish show but yes.. I get this vibe from them.

Murat and Hayat show looks good btw
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Hey, HEY ! Oh God. One thought juest came into my mind. I have no idea if there is any truth in it or not. It is solely my opinion.

But that 'mere mohsin' scene.. I was so angry on seeing it cuz I couldn't understand why did she say it.. and uper se Mohsin said yeah you shouldn't forget my ehsaan. I was wondering what made them use these words ? Maybe Mohsin got to know about Ayna's Nikah and Maaz during these years ? 😳 and we may have flashbacks ? :|

Cuz he while marrying her he never had this thought of doing ehsaaan on her.. neither did she said anything about how has been her mohsin. Then now all of a sudden they are talking about it like this ?? This made me think about it. But well, it is just an assumption. I seriously need someone to explain me that scene in detail cuz I am unable to get it 🤔
JNam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Hey, HEY ! Oh God. One thought juest came into my mind. I have no idea if there is any truth in it or not. It is solely my opinion.

But that 'mere mohsin' scene.. I was so angry on seeing it cuz I couldn't understand why did she say it.. and uper se Mohsin said yeah you shouldn't forget my ehsaan. I was wondering what made them use these words ? Maybe Mohsin got to know about Ayna's Nikah and Maaz during these years ? 😳 and we may have flashbacks ? :|

Cuz he while marrying her he never had this thought of doing ehsaaan on her.. neither did she said anything about how has been her mohsin. Then now all of a sudden they are talking about it like this ?? This made me think about it. But well, it is just an assumption. I seriously need someone to explain me that scene in detail cuz I am unable to get it 🤔

i
I did think that too and it dooes make sense.
Sigh! I now legitimately hate Mohsin and wont mind Aina with Imran.
-RD- thumbnail
^^ If he knows abt Maaz n Nikkah then i will take my words back on Mohsin because then he has changed and has been gracious enough to keep the relationship going however cold n bitter it may b ( if he knows full truth then him going back to the mistake n referring to it time and again makes sense given how he has always been ) and that his words during confession weren't hollow after all!

That might just be how they justify his epi 29 madness with words like ehsaan etc
Edited by -RD- - 7 years ago
jasmine_anih thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

But that 'mere mohsin' scene.. I was so angry on seeing it cuz I couldn't understand why did she say it.. and uper se Mohsin said yeah you shouldn't forget my ehsaan. I was wondering what made them use these words ? Maybe Mohsin got to know about Ayna's Nikah and Maaz during these years ?😳and we may have flashbacks ? :|

Cuz he while marrying her he never had this thought of doing ehsaaan on her.. neither did she said anything about how has been her mohsin. Then now all of a sudden they are talking about it like this ?? This made me think about it. But well, it is just an assumption. I seriously need someone to explain me that scene in detail cuz I am unable to get it🤔

I actually thought that when I watched the episode. I posted the following Does Moshin already know about Imran and Maaz? Prior to the leap he kept asking Aina, what made you so compelled to marry me? It never made sense to him.
Today, he was like I did you a favor and are you getting back at me. Was he accepting responsibility for Aina running off to get married? Even Aina was like no one is unlucky as I am. Was she talking about Imran and Moshin? Aina is also is out of touch with Sajal, was that fallout. Was that Moshin just mouthing off.

If Moshin steps back and looks at it Aina, did do him a favor. Even as a divorcee, he could have never married better than Aina and his kids would not have been able to have such a dedicated mother. Is he that insecure or conservative that he does not see it?