Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
On the topic of fear of abandonment and insecurity issue that Mohsin suffers from because of his past I am surprised that he still doenst try to understand the viewpoints of his kids or Aina and still tries to have things his way when its been pretty much that which has let to his past regrets! Wouldnt a person fearing abandonment try n understand those around him and think from their pt of view so that he can connect better and have a better relationship? Taby could find love n move away but shouldnt he fear that she might move away if he gets her married without her wish then also the abandonment can happen cant it ?

Fear of abandonment makes one want to do everythingto keep those who matter close to you by understanding them better and not drive them away with your autocratic nature ? The sense of abandonment would have some weight to it if it was reflected via a slight shift/change in Mohsins words/actions/soch over the years!

I still love Mohsin( cant get myself to dislike him 😆) and I seriously hope there is somewhere some justifying method to his madness!

Edited by -RD- - 7 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I m waiting for Imran entry and maaz truth to be out
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^ that will take time I think.. pehle Tabi ki shadi hogi..
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Guys, yesterday I posted this thread's link on both Naveen and Emmad's insta. They liked my comment and Naveen today responded on how she read the reviews and all.. since she was addressing to everyone present here, I thought of posting her reply here 😃.

Edited by -RisingAsh- - 7 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
OMG
OMG

OMG

ASH this is AMAZING

Thank you so much for sharing the link with her

I m sooo happy finally naveen read all our drooling

And indeed so many of us here discuss the show so much

I m so glad we made navin go thru them

Even if she read a few pgs

That's also more than enuf

And she wrote such a detailed reply to u

This reply is for all of us

Thank u sooo much aSh for sharing the snapshot of her reply and post it here

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Everyone's worried about Imran returning but I am thinking that it's possible that he may be a means to an end; like an eye opener for Mohsin. Instead of trying to take Aina away because like really it's been 18 years. That's way too long. What I mean is maybe Imran would be the one to knock some sense into Mohsin, explain to him what he lost and that Mohsin should not make the mistake he made.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Everyone's worried about Imran returning but I am thinking that it's possible that he may be a means to an end; like an eye opener for Mohsin. Instead of trying to take Aina away because like really it's been 18 years. That's way too long. What I mean is maybe Imran would be the one to knock some sense into Mohsin, explain to him what he lost and that Mohsin should not make the mistake he made.

Haan yaar. Ab Imran itne saalon baad aake yeh immaturity wali batein toh nai karega na.. that Ayna I am still here to take you with me and blah. Aur na hi Ayna is tarah jane wali hai uske sath.
I hope his entry would bring some positive stuff. But Mohsin sahab toh hamesha ghalat hi samajhte hain.. Imran k nam se hi usey chirr hai toh uska wujood kese bardasht karega woh 😕.

Khair, I fear of Imran claiming to bring his son with him tho and how she hid his identity from him. On this part only Idk how will they handle it.. but now I am waiting for this thing.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

ALA has too much of Physical Intimacy involved in every episode not sure how well it can be adapted to suit Pak TV rules and regulations!

What's the plot ?
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

I think Imraan will be the much needed positive his entry before MoNa Nikkah brought out the fact that Mohsin had realized and openly acknowledged that Aina had indeed loved Imran and it wasn't something bad and that it had taken him time to realize that and also it was probably the only moment where Mohsin had readily left the decision with Aina to make her choice despite the fact that he likes to take decisions on things that involve him and those related to him! So this time too I feel with Imran's entry he will have a few much needed realizations and self confessions 😆 and that he will once again probably leave it to Aina to decide for herself if she wants to live with his kadvi zubaan self or go away with Imran! He will def want her to choose him but Whether he will make the effort to make her want to stay with him that remains to be seen his words have proven to be hollow i hope he brings some consistency in his understanding and actions to redeem him, Imran will be the catalyst but the power to act lies with Mohsin!

I don't know why but I feel the disclosure of Maaz's truth will not have as bad as expected results brief separation at most ( I am putting too much faith in Mohsin and thats not good 😆 )
Edited by -RD- - 7 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
RD ALL OF US HAS WAY TOO MUCH FAITH AND FONDNESS FOR MOHSIN
N hence was the outburst yesterday from every1

It was mainly coz we all love Mona too much now