Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
To be honest I barely watched the precap...didn't get a good look at who's playing Maaz at all. I guess we'll see next week.
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
You guys, I was just watching some of the earlier episodes, and I came across the scene where Faraz returns to Mohsin's house from Islamabad shortly after Maaz is born. Mohsin and Faraz were still in a fight at this time (due to Faraz breaking Aina's engagement to Noman without giving Mohsin a reason), and Mohsin said something to Faraz that just struck me. Mohsin told Faraz, "After you left, I realized anybody could leave me."
I'm wondering if the writers are trying to show Mohsin as having abandonment issues...we're all so quick to say that he's insecure about Aina and Imran, and I'm sure that's part of it, but what if he has some underlying fear that everyone will leave him? His mother and father died, both of his siblings live abroad, his wife died...I'm curious to see if maybe Mohsin is partially acting on a fear that Tabi will find a boy to love and leave him, too. Maybe that's why he keeps them from socializing with others, and why he's so strict with everybody attending dinner.

I'm positive that I'm giving the writers too much credit here, again, but it would be interesting to see if anyone will ever comment on Mohsin's fear of abandonment/letting go.
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^ They haven't shown Maaz yet which is why I wanted to know who will be playing his character. In the precap we got to see ZQ and Umer Naru so it's safe to assume that he is playing the phupho's son.

I feel so bad for Tabby. She grew up to be such a meek character. First, her dream of going to university gets shattered and now it seems Mohsin will try to get her married to a creep.
.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I'm loving the discussion everyone is having here. Makes the forum much more interesting 👏 Sorry I'm not able to contribute much due to my studies but I quickly skim through all the posts. Lets see whats in store for us next week. Tabi marrying Phupho's son, Rania marrying Maaz, Imran making re-entry...seems like this drama is going to be aired for many more weeks. I just hope they revolve it around Aina-Mohsin, and show others as side stories.
jasmine_anih thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Does Moshin already know about Imran and Maaz? Prior to the leap he kept asking Aina, what made you so compelled to marry me? It never made sense to him.
Today, he was like I did you a favor and are you getting back at me. Was he accepting responsibility for Aina running off to get married? Even Aina was like no one is unlucky as I am. Was she talking about Imran and Moshin? Aina is also is out of touch with Sajal, was that fallout. Was that Moshin just mouthing off.

If Moshin steps back and looks at it Aina, did do him a favor. Even as a divorcee, he could have never married better than Aina and his kids would not have been able to have such a dedicated mother. Is he that insecure or conservative that he does not see it?

I don't understand if you are so worried about your girls, why would you not want them to go to school and be independent. I think Moshin needs to have a conversation with imaginary Moshin.
Edited by jasmine_anih - 7 years ago
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wait. Are we sure Imran is making a re-entry. 😳
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@ Fobby, Whenever you write for a drama, please let us know! we'll be your first watchers 😆
JNam thumbnail
I would love to see Emad and Navin cast as leads in a Pakistani adaptation of the Turkish show Ask Laftan Analamaz.
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

Wait. Are we sure Imran is making a re-entry.😳

Yeah it is confirmed by Asad Zaman Khan himself - he answered a someone's question in Ig/twitter (can't remember which!) that he will be in a few eps, that why we were discussing about the possible tracks when he return to the show... 😊
Edited by CharmGal - 7 years ago
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: JNam

I would love to see Emad and Navin cast as leads in a Pakistani adaptation of the Turkish show Ask Laftan Analamaz.

ALA has too much of Physical Intimacy involved in every episode not sure how well it can be adapted to suit Pak TV rules and regulations!