Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Despite the disappointment in today's ep, forgot to say EmNa looked great as MoNa in their post leap looks 😳

Does anyone have any ideas to where this story in KNK is going?

ASH - liked your interpretation of Anya's monologue regarding to her and Moshin's relationship. This does clarify what she may have felt at the moment. Today's ep was depsressing!

_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Oh man that 'mohsin' scene was just too much ! I was like thisLike what on earth made her say this to him and he also accepting and saying you shouldn't forget this 'ehsaan' like yo are you high on something or what ?

And now for Imran's entry I have literally 0 hopes. Before I used to think that if the revelation is due post leap then we will have less drama by Moshin since they will have a developped relationship so he will gradually understand. NOW, I can't even imagine what will he do once he gets to know about Imran and Maaz. Kahin Imran k sath na bhej de Ayna ko saying you have always wanted this.

Oh man oh man I feel so bad right now. Yeh kaisa mazaq kiya hai hamare sath ?

I had prefer Moshin to find out the truth about Maaz in the pre-leap as I think he would have able to handle it better back then. Oh well! We can expect him to be livid when he find out, not looking forward to it - just hope he won't do anything which he will regret later on...
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^ I had preferred it to happen pre leap too.. but now that leap happened I am worried on how his reaction would be since their relationship is back to square one.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: CharmGal

Despite the disappointment in today's ep, forgot to say EmNa looked great as MoNa in their post leap looks 😳

Does anyone have any ideas to where this story in KNK is going?

ASH - liked your interpretation of Anya's monologue regarding to her and Moshin's relationship. This does clarify what she may have felt at the moment. Today's ep was depsressing!

Yes they did look great.

I guess it will become a family drama 🥱
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Actually Ash, I have to thank you. I read your take on Aina's monologue and I agree with Charm. While I'm not happy Aina ended up seeming like she settled, you're right that at least she acknowledged that Mohsin apologized which he has never done. I guess it was a "with the good comes the bad" situation.
I actually liked the "mere Mohsin" line because I liked the way it came so easily off her tongue, like she had said it thousands of times and Mohsin didn't seem to mind at all when she said it, so with the 18 years of not being able to change his mind, there must have been some good moments for her to call him like that. So, to credit the writers, there must have been some positive off-screen development. But then right after he tells her it was an ehsaan. What were the writers thinking when they wrote that scene?

Character A: You're my hero.

Hero/Character B: I married you as a favor. Never forget that.

Did they double check their script? LOL

Oh Charm, you have NO idea how afraid I am of Mohsin finding out about Maaz now. Like Ash said, I didn't want necessarily all lovey-dovey scenes with MoNa. I wanted to see them as a strong couple that stands together, so that when the Maaz truth comes out, Mohsin supports Aina. God I'm fearing a talaaq now and a possible ImNa reunion 😕
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Divorce or ImNa reunion.. the two biggest fears for any MoNa fan ! Allah this is so stressful lmao
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
No way, don't want Imran and Anya reunion! MoNa all the way! It is a wishful thinking that when Imran does come back - Moshin will get a reality check? So leading him to try harder to make his marriage work...we will have to see...
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Divorce or ImNa reunion.. the two biggest fears for any MoNa fan ! Allah this is so stressful lmao

It is hard to believe that fictional characters such as MoNa do have the ability to stress us! Sad but true! Lol 😆 😆
Edited by CharmGal - 7 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Yaar since last month this couple is being my obssession. Like I actually wait to see them. I have felt like this for an on screen couple after ages. And now when they are doing these kind of mazaaq, it is so stressful lol.
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Reality check in what sense ?

To realise the true value of his wife in his heart and home. She had done a lot for him in the last 18 years and he took that for granted by the look of today's ep. Perhaps when he get an inking that someone like Imran is intending to take his wife away from him - he will hopefully change his behaviour and make efforts in saving their marriage. Something like that. Moshin certainly hadn't done himself any favors when he said he married her as a favor! Can't believe am still rooting for him and Anya to be together even after he said that! I must be mad or a true EmNa/MoNa fan
Edited by CharmGal - 7 years ago