Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
For the first time ever I guess I am not at all waiting for the next episode

This is why that leap word was haunting all of us. There was something not so good about this word.. Sare relationship ka kachra kar diya !

I was so SO hurt at some points of the episode.. like when the kids were saying that Aina's words have no importance. Like they actually know how their parents' relationship is ? Woah! Joote lagane ka dil kar raha hai mera bari zor se.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Everyone is right at its own place here. We all have taken the episode differently. Which is good since we have seen different opinions on today's episode.

The thing is that Mohsin's character hasn't changed.. fine.. but his equation with Ayna should have been better than this. Those soft scenes they had earlier, they don't have anymore. For example, I wanted their first scene after leap to be a bit softer than what was shown. When Ayna comes to give him coffee.. he is so desinterested. Jese koi aya hi nahi hai. Before, he has always noticed her coming and putting coffee on the side-table and stuff.. but today.. that was the first needle in my dil and then it continued. I am so hurt seeing this kind of behaviour from his side. It is like.. they are not MoNa anymore.. there is Mohsin and there is Ayna.. *sigh*
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Fobby

No one said Mohsin was yelling at Ayna. We all were disappointed with Mohsin as he didn't change the way he had to after that pre leap development.

You found our reaction 'extra' cuz you already had an idea on how the epi would be.. hum sab ne toh directly dekhi na 😆 You had your own time to analyze the episode firstly by our reaction and then watching it on your own.

For me, all 4 episodes are a complete waste.. like for real. I am feeling so ajeeb. I got so connected to both Mohsin and Ayna's characters.. and now they did this to us.

Possibly. Mohsin wasn't as bad as I thought he was gonna be. Surprisingly Ainas words about just settling for her life with him and the kids' dialogs about Aina not having the ability to change him, that's what made it so much worse for me. If Mohsin had the exact same dialogs he did today, including the "ehsaan" one, but the kids instead said that Aina can even sometimes change his mind, that would've changed the entire thing for me. Aina failing to have any impact on changing Mohsins mind has huge implications on how their marriage went. Why should our heroine suffer like this? Why didn't she stand up for herself more in 18 years? That's not the Aina or Mohsin we saw developing. Why did the writers do this? It makes no literary sense. Like I said I'm just praying they have a plan and all that MoNa development won't go to waste.
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

For the first time ever I guess I am not at all waiting for the next episode

This is why that leap word was haunting all of us. There was something not so good about this word.. Sare relationship ka kachra kar diya !

I was so SO hurt at some points of the episode.. like when the kids were saying that Aina's words have no importance. Like they actually know how their parents' relationship is ? Woah! Joote lagane ka dil kar raha hai mera bari zor se.

You know after hearing the kids describing their parents marriage I was like 👎🏼

It is not sort of parents I had imagined MoNa would be...I expect them to be able to balance each other out. Would expect Anya to be more broad-minded and supportive while Moshin would be protector of the family but slightly cynical in some viewpoints. Both are headstrong and stubborn and would expect them to pass this on to their children.

These kids are a disappointment Ash - they have destroyed our MoNa! I am not bother about their storyline or plot. I want the MoNa story which in my opinion is still incomplete. Think the new Tabi have been given too much screen time already. I am worried that because of this timeskip the makers may spend too much time on making plot that centred around the kids when really it should be MoNa's plot centred and character development
Edited by CharmGal - 7 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
I didn't find Ayna's words that regressive. Cuz actually at that point when you felt that your husband is the one you are going to spend your life with and he will give you respect and trust and protection and everything.. just when she started feeling all this.. he started putting allegations on her. There.. just THERE his character started to be regressive in my opinion when I think about it now. He insulted her in such a pathetic way. The way Ayna left showed how hurt she was.. that this was the end for her. There literally is no one apna left for her. And here when she is praying in her own house to Allah she literally has no hope from anyone except Allah.. and right there is Mohsin who shows up.. and starts apologizing.. for whatever he said and thought.. okay his words were good enough and he was guilty.. but whatever he said earlier was more powerful than this to any wife. HERE, she thought that she has to spend her life with this kind of man to whom you never expect an apology but he apologises one day, and she has to keep aside her ego and self respect for the betterment.. cuz she actually realized that this relationship is not hoing to be normal. He wants things his way only. For me, that was a very impactful scene.

But then again, it is just my way of thinking..
JNam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Today's disappointment turned out to be the last straw that broke my back, and now for the first time, i have started to watch a Turkish romantic drama, and so far, it looks good. I have been tired of the coy approach of Pakistani dramas towards romance, and romance is my favourite genre for television dramas.

zn99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Even from the beginning scene I was excited for the rest of the drama because I thought Mohsin would change a bit. I would be okay with him being worried about Tabi going to college but it just seems like too much, especially since it's shown as present day. The conservative nature could have easily been shown in other ways with conflict still involved but not letting your daughter go to study is making me kinda hate Mohsin. Especially his reasoning for it, like I love Aina but thinking Tabi will do the same is crazy. I'm gonna give this drama a chance but it's crazy how yesterday this drama was becoming my favorite show and now I'm sad about it.
Also I don't know why but Aina calling him her mohsin actually made me feel dread b/c he still doesn't seem to fully accept her as a partner. This with the fact that Imran is supposed to be somewhere in the next episodes makes me think we may see Aina and Imran get together.
Basically Mohsin's character development went down the drain, and yeah change is slow. But 18 years is a long time, which we could have seen what happened to make him stay the same.
Hopefully Emaad and Naveen do a simple romantic drama soon b/c I'd hate to see their chemistry not used, they play so many dynamics so well.

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
^ This is not the question of being romantic or not. This is not what we were expecting or at least I wasn't. Cuz I knew that MoNa's relationship is quite different from usual ones. They won't have a fairy tale but a proper developped relationship. You don't have to be koochy koochy koo types all the time to sound like a good couple. There should be a connection, that sense of dependance on each other that makes a solid couple. And this is exactly how MoNa should have been.. How connected they are.. how much understanding they both have developped, how much dependant they are on each other.. etc.. but they didn't show any single thing from what I mentioned. Nothing.. it was flat ! This makes me mad.
Edited by -RisingAsh- - 7 years ago
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
side stepping the MoNa track for a bit 😳, ( my feelings are hurt rn. 😆)
I think Maaz and Raania are paired together, because wiht Tabi, it wouldn't make sense, she's like 2/3 years older than Maaz, whereas Raania, Ashar and Maaz are like the same age.

And Aina has always shown to bonded with the twins faster and Ashar sooner because she missed Maaz, So I guess among the three kids, Ashar and Aina have a special bond.

Ab, Tabi probably has a track with phupo's awara beta 🤓

bechari Tabi seemed so hesitant and scared, like I really felt for her and both Ashar and Raania because obviously the kids seem to have suffered. As Raania said " Humare Parents normal nahi hai 🤣 --understatement of the year
Edited by _Tabs_ - 7 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Oh man that 'mohsin' scene was just too much ! I was like this Like what on earth made her say this to him and he also accepting and saying you shouldn't forget this 'ehsaan' like yo are you high on something or what ?

And now for Imran's entry I have literally 0 hopes. Before I used to think that if the revelation is due post leap then we will have less drama by Moshin since they will have a developped relationship so he will gradually understand. NOW, I can't even imagine what will he do once he gets to know about Imran and Maaz. Kahin Imran k sath na bhej de Ayna ko saying you have always wanted this .

Oh man oh man I feel so bad right now. Yeh kaisa mazaq kiya hai hamare sath ?