Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Hahaha.. I don't even know if I am waiting for the next episode now 😆 I don't even know what I am feeling
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
No but that guy in the precap is so creepy. Ewww ! He can't be Tabi's shohar 😳

And are they planning to make Maaz and Raania a couple ? Since she mentioned about him in her first scene.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I m liking the aawara tabi track already
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Off topic
Guys plz watch this interview of emaad

He has an AMAZING persona in real life mashallah

https://youtu.be/PWToeWfV8ow

Plz let me know if the link is working

the gal who is hosting is also very eloquent

And both her n emaad speak English so well wow

MUST MUST WATCH

the video quality is good too
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

I m liking the aawara tabi track already

Abby tumhe terhe log hi pasand ate hain 😆.

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
I like the actor playing the awara guy
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Was reading the earlier posts
Yes I sooo agree

I m so happy M.D. productions took notice of emaad n navin and cast them in 2 shows bk to bk and both paid off

They cast navin b4 in MOL as well where she was excellent with FQ

I wish they cast emaad in dil banjaara as well instead of that khelu

But now that emaad has been proved bankable I m sure they will cast him now in bigger projects with other hum heroines

He wud hv rocked with sanam saeed in dil banjaara

Sighsss
JNam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
In my experience as a watcher of romantic stories, I find it extremely hard to find a couple of actors that look appropriately romantic together. So, when I do chance upon a pair that are so good together within a romantic storyline, I start to hope they get cast in better written romantic stories. I wish that for Emmad and Naveen because honestly, I never found either of then to be so compelling when cast opposite different actors. In Mol, I thought Faisal looked too old for Naveen, while in Ek Thi Misal and Saya E Dewar, I found absolutely no spark between Emaad and his heroines though it was clearly not for lack of trying. This is why I had hoped Fawad and Mahira would do more romantic shows, and now I wish the same for Emad and Naveen. I think actors underestimate the element of happenstance involved in finding a performer that has the right spark with them, and they, quite mistakenly, start to explore work where they are cast with other actors, hoping that their hard work alone will create that spark. Unfortunately, it rarely ever happens twice. I mean, I never loved Raj Kapoor with any actress other than Nargis, or Madhubala with Dilip Kumar.
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Oh Well Mohsin like always he started off well with the alter ego knocking some sense into him and him realising he was fighting a lost battle here and then his cryptic confession bachon ki aaadh mein and then the sorry and remorse which 18years later had no meaning or relevance because no where did Mohsin look a man who had supposedly lost his heart to this flawed woman and no where did she seem to be his Aina with his tongue leaving no chance to taunt her for her past to him giving their relationship the label of ehsaan from his end ( honestly he never did ehsaan he married her for his own selfish reasons he should be man enough to accept that but no he wont and then all that dil ki haar and other bullshit seemed meaningless infront of this label ).Mohsin was always self obsessed and selfish I never expected him to change 180 degrees but after his mohabbat ke daave khud se and his confession to Faraaz that he cares for Aani and his apology to Aani herself i expected he would be a little thoughtful and careful about the choice of words he spoke but no!

Again when Aina was taking up Tabi's case infront of him i thought for a moment that he will give in but he dropped the shaadi bomb!

For a man who after staying with a woman for over 18yrs and experiencing her devotion to him n his kids still clings to that one mistake n uses it as a constant reminder then he really has at no point ever loved or cared for the woman ever but has merely used those words( it was never abt feelings its pretty clear ) as a cover up for his selfish self! Itne saal mein to ppl forgive and forget & start trusting even gair ye to is his wife!

I dont even want to think abt how he will react to the Maaz truth given how stupid he is behaving waise hi.Mohsin was always egoistic, complex & layered but human however today he actually made me question the human bit!

The Preleap Mohsin certainly didnt set the tone for this post leap Mohsin who has no realization or feelings at all !

Precap I still carry some odd hope that he will pay attention to Aina ke ishaare n redeem a cm for himself atleast!

PS Emmad in white was too hawt to be playing father to such bade bache 😆 & Faraaz bhai ki to saari love guru coaching flop !

Mohsin deserves a life alone & full of regrets since he has shown he doesnt value the second chance he got nor has he learnt from his past mistakes!
Edited by -RD- - 7 years ago
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So let me tell you guys how my day started. I set an alarm for the crack of dawn on Mondays and Tuesdays due to Kuch Na Kaho. This morning, however, I got a call from my boss just moments before my alarm went off telling me to go drive somewhere to do an interview. I knew right then I'd be delayed in watching the episode, so after I got into my car, before I started driving, I asked you guys to just let me know if MoNa made up and started living together.
Then I checked Navin's instagram, and there were only three comments about the new episode. Two of them said that the episode was boring and that Mohsin "should change". The other comment praised the episode. 2/3 negative reviews isn't good. That was my first warning.

Then I came here about two hours after the episode aired and I saw no new posts about the episode, whereas yesterday at the same time, there were literally pages and pages on the new episode. That was my second warning.

And finally, when you all started posting, it was like finding a needle in a haystack to see anything positive about the episode. That was my last warning. I knew after seeing all of that, something was very wrong with this episode.

I would like to remind everybody that just yesterday, I said I had extreme faith in the writers and that I knew what they were doing. I said I openly welcome the leap. I went into today with an open mind.

And also, please remember that I love this drama. I created this account just to talk about this drama. I have only ever posted in this drama's AT, and seeing as how I have over 100 posts, I have contributed a lot to the KnK discussion because I truly adore this serial. I have had my roommate tweet HSY to get EmNa on his show. I have posted here several times how I want them--from the writers to the producers to the actors--to get awards for this show. This was not an easy review for me to type. I also write professionally for a living, so while I am not calling myself anything close to an amazing reviewer or the most authoritative critic in the world, I think I know good writing when I see it, and I know bad writing when I see it, as well.

The episode started with the continuation of "Good" vs "Our" Mohsin, and that scene was just as flawless as yesterday's part of the conversation. "Good" Mohsin straight up told the other Mohsin that he had lost--Aina was a part of his life that he could never remove.

And then that...confession...for lack of a better word...came. I'm glad Mohsin apologized, but honestly Aina's comments on how she was basically settling for Mohsin because she had no other option was ridiculous. That, more than Mohsin, disturbed me the most in this entire episode. Aina was just realizing yesterday with the picture that those who demand their rights are the successful ones in life, and yet here she is, throwing in the towel and accepting her life with Mohsin as never going to be great. What the hell?!

So it seems like MoNa share a room now. Aight, that's one plus.

I can handle the kids calling her Aini, because they at least explained that that's what they called her their entire lives. Remember for like the first three years of Tabi's life (before MoNa married), Aina was Aini Aunty for her. And they do call her Mama occasionally. I would've been enraged if they called her Aunty.

To be fair, I'm sorry but I do think you guys made Mohsin sound a lot worse than he actually was. I was disappointed, too, that he kept throwing Aina's past in her face, but it was triggered by the thought of his girls growing up. Some of the comments here made it sound like it was a rehash ofMaalik Mansoor and Shehla, and Mohsin was not that bad, either. Even Aina mentioned that Mohsin's intensity lately was out of character for him, so it's not like he's always quite this strict.

Though, according to Tabi, he is normally strict. And what's worse, even Tabi and Raania admit that Aina cannot make Mohsin do anything. Tabi even threw it into Aina's face. This is where the regression comes in, and there's no excuse for this. Here we go.

For at least the past 4 episodes, we have seen Mohsin struggling with how much he needs Aina. He longed to touch her; he let her yell at him and gave into her demands, something he admitted he never let anyone in his life ever do. In this very same episode he told himself (himself, for goodness sake!) that he has lost his fight to keep Aina out of his life. He sought her out to tell her that. In his own way, he did tell her that. But according to the skip, Aina isn't an equal for Mohsin. He still ensures what he wants happens. Aina hasn't regressed to her post-Maaz depression level, nor did I expect her to be feisty with Mohsin at even this age, but the line that she can never convince Mohsin of anything, for lack of a more appropriate term, sucked. Even the kids knew she can't do anything, and that's not the MoNa, the Mohsin or the Aina we saw being developed over the past few episodes. This is the very definition of regression.

Some of you said that Mohsin's development is realistic, and I know that there are people in this world who go through some awful hardships and never change who they are, but that isn't something you should do in fiction, not unless you're writing like a villain or something. As I said, we spent the last few episodes watching Mohsin soften towards Aina, only to find out that he spent the last 18 years treating her as less than him and never compromising. This is not good writing. There is no way to defend this writing. It is a waste of the writers' time, the producers' time and the actors' and audience's time to have scenes of MoNa development only to make it worth nothing in the end. Some of you suggested they added cute MoNa scenes due to the growing popularity of EmNa, but the scene of Mohsin apologizing to Aina was in one of the original promos for this drama that aired in October, so the writers wrote Mohsin apologizing to her only to have it have no impact on the story. That's even worse. If the writers themselves didn't catch this huge character shift, at least the editors while making the cuts to the final episode could've commented on how in one scene we have Mohsin begging for forgiveness and in the next scene of his we have him throwing Aina's past into her face.

I think you guys may remember that last week I was complaining that it seemed like Mohsin would have development in one scene, and then act like that development didn't happen in the next scene. Now maybe it's understandable why I was so worried about Mohsin's lack of permanent character development.

I will take consolation in the fact that Mohsin didn't really yell at Aina like some of you said he did. And he definitely listened to her opinion, and I'm sure he let Tabinda have dinner because of what Aina said, so it's not like she has zero effect on him. But for the most part, this is not the post-leap MoNa that the writers were working towards. It truly is like two different people wrote the first scene with the two Mohsins and the rest of the episode.

My biggest fear with the timeskip was that we would get a MoNa cute-sy relationship and not be shown how they got there. How wrong I was...this was legitimately worse than my biggest fear because the characters actually got negative development after the timeskip.

I am praying that this episode was a fluke and that the rest of the episodes aren't this bad. I can only hope the writers have a big plan in mind and know why they're doing this to Mohsin and Aina.

Also, since Asad Zaman Khan said he was returning in one of the later episodes of KnK, I am currently afraid to death that he'll come back into Aina's life just when Mohsin mistreats her the most and she'll end up with him. 🤢

6/10. I think I'm being fair. The scene with the two Mohsin's, the fact that Aina has some effect on him and the "mere Mohsin" line make up the 6 points. The character regression make up the -4. Like I said, there's no defending that writing.