Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
And yes.. I love Hina in her character but Tabi could have been someone else.. but well.. we should give her some time maybe.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: .nilu.

the new faces. Mohsin toh bilkul nahi badla, zaroorat kya thi maafi ki jub waise hi

Completely agree with you! Mohsin is conveniently blaming Aina for everything, when its him who has always been insecure..First it was Nadia, then Aina and now his daughters🤢

28 episodes baad sister wapis agayi woh bhi awara bete ke saath😆 matlab story line ko barhane ke liye koi bhi character beech mein le ayeinge.

Btw I was wondering, during the cake cutting scene when Usher was feeding Aina, his sister (forgot her name) felt jealous...what was that scene implying? because later on she was acting normal with Aina. Is Aina giving usher special attention because of Maaz?

I don't think she was shown jealous. I guess it was just to show that she wanted to have that bite but Ashar made Aani eat the cake first instead.. so she was looking at him oh hello .. lol

I don't think they will show any kind of jealousy between siblings. And I hope they don't .. that would be so ughh
Edited by -RisingAsh- - 7 years ago
.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Who is paired with Tabi ? He is not paired with Tabi lol.. Isn't he Maaz shown roaming around in the precap ? LOL

I think he was Mohsin's sisters son, who might be paired with Tabi which Aina probably won't like cuz the guy seems awara 😆
.nilu. thumbnail

I don't think she was shown jealous. I guess it was just to show that she wanted to have that bite but Ashar made Aani eat the cake first instead.. so she was looking at him oh hello .. lol

I don't think they will show any kind of jealousy between siblings. And I hope they don't .. that would be so ughh

oh okk...I got confused in that scene😆

Yeah really hoping they don't show any type of jealousy. I hope they just stick to Aina-Mohsin track
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Jo bhi ho.. 10/10 for double Mohsin scene that continued in today's episode. I want to rewatch it and analyse every bit of it. Such a good scene it was.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I wish navin tied her hair post leap
And in some scenes navins specs didn't hvnt glasses lol
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: .nilu.

I think he was Mohsin's sisters son, who might be paired with Tabi which Aina probably won't like cuz the guy seems awara 😆

Omggg ! What ? Mohsin ne usey chuna hai Tabi k liye ?? What the H 😳

But they talked about Maaz too in the precap.. what was that
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

I wish navin tied her hair post leap

And in some scenes navins specs didn't hvnt glasses lol

Really ? 🤣

Yes I would have preferred her tied hair.. would have looked more real. But khair.. warna she would have looked like Shehla a bit maybe that's why they maintained. Also she is shown a bit younger.. so I guess to make that look it was done this way.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Yar koi toh discuss karo.. mere sath. I want to understand some bits of the episode
.nilu. thumbnail

Omggg ! What ? Mohsin ne usey chuna hai Tabi k liye ?? What the H 😳

But they talked about Maaz too in the precap.. what was that

hmmm i could be wrong, not sure...next week ka intezaar kerna parega 😭