Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Thank You Abbyy for the detailed things.. I thought them while watching and you penned them down.

Yes, I agree. Mohsin can not start behaving like Faraaz at any point of his life cuz he is NOT Faraz. He has a different nature.. shuru se. So he being married to Ayna or not would change nothing. But the only thing is that his equation with Ayna must have been a bit better.. than this. He actually has trust issues.. we may accept it or not but he does have.. with Ayna too he had.. and now his kids.

And yes, writers warned us about this when Ayna had a monologue during Mohsin's sorry session that how the life with this man would be. And then we saw that exactly. So yeah.. I am not disappointed at all .. just that.. I want my pre leap MoNa back :( lol

Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@abby, still haven't seen the episode but what I will say is that it's great to be realistic, but this *is* a drama. I also hate it when characters do a complete 180 and completely change who they are, but we are watching a fictional piece of writing. Some development has to happen or else it is a waste of time. Again haven't seen the episode, but there is no point in showing characters changing and then completely regressing.
JNam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

What I liked is the writer showed the reality

In Indian serials we see the kharoos. Mohsin type heroes do nok jhoks with vibrant heroines like AYNA ...fall for them n then become forever majnu

But in REAL life...that NEVER happens...people like Mohsin Dont change their mentality

They r not evil like mallik mansoor of saye e deewar

But they r very strictly conservative and it's sometimes possible to bend them but they won't change their roots

So I m so glad to see the writer has shown EXACTLY how the real AYNA Mohsin type couples equation ends up in reality

She didn't mk it a fairy tale love story

I loved the AYNA Mohsin interactions in today's epi post leap

It was so unexpectedly REAL

Even before the leap the confession scene...we were expecting so much but the writer showed EXACTLY how much guys like Mohsin express themselves...nothing more nothing less

After the confession there is a monologue of AYNA ant how she FINALLY realises how her life with Mohsin will be and in those 2 lines the writer kinda summed up how the 18 years hv gone by...

I liked how the twins r shown to b naughty yet obedient to Mohsin n love AYNA but tabi is more of nadiias attitude but she has Mohsin zidd as well

It didn't feel like I m watching a drama

Thanks for your views but i have to beg to differ. People do change esp after they have the rug pulled from under their feet. Case in point is Aina. I would have expected at least some change from Mohsin too because he too sufferred a massive tragedy. Nadia's death and then Faraz's move made him utterly lonely and unmoored as well. Remember the earlier episodes where he said that he wanted Aina not just to take care of the kids but to be his friend and companion? It seemed in yesterday's episode that he had finally stopped fighting his own desires and would give into his need and love for Aina. And yet, in today's episode, he basically implied that he wanted no companionship from her. He was just a 'mohsin' to Aina, and one who let her know of all that she owed him at each turn. That seems very bad, inconsistent writing to me. The whole point in fiction to me is to show growth of people as they wade through life and its challenges. Here it seems that the only person doing the changing and growing up is Aina, and that is very very strange to me. After having just watched another morbid episode of Dhaani, I am starting to think Pakistani drama writers these days are on a morbid, self-flagellation spree, and are creating characters accordingly. I mean can I have a happy, carefree romance with good leads, please? As for Indian shows, yes, they largely disappoint but some can be surprisingly good esp during the first 100 episodes like Is Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon. In that show, Arnav took his time to relent compeletely but you could see him be drawn to Khushi and even enjoy being with her. That is what I had expected in Mohsin: after all that pain, I expected him to want to be with Aina and enjoy those sunny moments of togetherness as any normal human would, no matter how conservative. I mean you could still show a conservative person who stays conservative while being warm to his wife whom he loves and values. I think it isn't too impractical or unreal to have characters that want simple, unalloyed happiness such as comes with the companionship of another likable person such as Aina. Is it?
Edited by JNam - 7 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Tabs

Yes. I felt the same. This is the only reason why I felt ajeeb. Mohsin has always been conservative. Then why on earth he is saying it again and again that yeah he can't let his daughters do the same as Ayna did. So typical. He has always been typical. And he has always blamed Ayna for anything bad happening in their family. Today he did the same. I know k ek insan ka mature change nai hosakta.. but behaviour ? Behaviour depends solely on the person. The whole development thing gayi tel lene

Edited by -RisingAsh- - 7 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Plus AYNA was not shown as obedient wife like Nadia
Neither Mohsin was treating her Nadia

He didn't used to give any imp to Nadia.. ..what she says

The fire we saw before the leap where AYNA was giving bk to Mohsin...we cant expect the same scenario 18 yrs later...there has to b a change in equation...

After 18 yrs they showed AYNA Mohsin has finally made peace with each other...AYNA doesn't shout n contradict with him any more all the time but tries to reason with him in a softer tone ...and Mohsin doesn't degrade her ...does listen to what she has to say n is kinda in 2 minds abt the taabi issue now

AYNA wasn't shown agreeing to Mohsin to what he wants...but she doesn't shout bk now like old days coz that's what happens in reality...in the long run none of us want to retaliate anymore n try to reason softly

And Mohsin wasn't shown a zaalim dad...he does give the kids pocket money n he did care for tabi n sent her food

Even the convos of the kids were written so well

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
FOBBY PLZ DON'T COME TO THREAD BEFORE WATCHING THE EPI
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
And my God what was that precap ? HORRIBLE thing ! I know where the show is going .. ughhh
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
I love the guy who is paired with tabi
I m so glad he finally got a chance

He is very underrated

Plus hina altaf is very good as rania

I like the guy who played asher as well

But I don't like the actress playing tabi

She was in ded as well as obis sister

Wish it was some1 else
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Abby I agree with what you are saying.. but still.. everything that happened pre leap didn't have any impact on their relationship ? Like.. okay it was a marriage of convenience.. but then, he had started to feel for her and she too wanted a PLACE in his heart. Is tarah toh yeh log pehke bhi reh rahe the.. but the thing that should have changed hasn't changed.. yet .. *sigh*
Edited by -RisingAsh- - 7 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Who is paired with Tabi ? He is not paired with Tabi lol.. Isn't he Maaz shown roaming around in the precap ? LOL