Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Kinda disappointed in today's episode except for the starting scene of Aina-Mohsin. Rest I felt like I'm watching a new drama with all the new faces. Mohsin toh bilkul nahi badla, zaroorat kya thi maafi ki jub waise hi rehna tha toh. Now Tabi's new target of Mohsin, he won't let his daughters live in peace. Yeh kya beqaar baat hai, story develop hone ke bajaye wapis regress hogayi. Poor Aina is still justifying herself.
Honestly for the first time today I was annoyed by Mohsin's character and ended up skipping his parts.
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .nilu.

Kinda disappointed in today's episode except for the starting scene of Aina-Mohsin. Rest I felt like I'm watching a new drama with all the new faces. Mohsin toh bilkul nahi badla, zaroorat kya thi maafi ki jub waise hi rehna tha toh. Now Tabi's new target of Mohsin, he won't let his daughters live in peace. Yeh kya beqaar baat hai, story develop hone ke bajaye wapis regress hogayi. Poor Aina is still justifying herself.

Honestly for the first time today I was annoyed by Mohsin's character and ended up skipping his parts.

EXACTLY! 😳
And the whole " Mein dar tha hoon. Tumne bhi ..." that mohsin said to Aina, implied that he was afraid or cautious of sending his daughters to university because Aina had done her mistake there. but if you go back to the inital episodes, he didn't like Aina going to college either. And he treated Nadia the same way.

I doubt that if nadia was alive, he would still let his daughters go to university. because that is the type of man mohsin is at his core. so it seems useless for him to put the blame on Aina.

Aur, where did his sister come out of no where? She wasn't around when nadia was alive, when fazal and sajal got married. when nadia died, when mohsin and aina got married? It seems to convenient for the writers. Mention a sister way back in ep and then bring her back with a coincidentally near in age son/daughter 15-20 episodes later. πŸ₯±

The show's whole appeal was in its nonconventionality, that it didn't follow the typical story line. but if they do plan on doing the whole stereotypical story line where a woman's mistake haunts the rest of her life it is disappointing πŸ€”
Edited by _Tabs_ - 7 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Lol I guess only I liked today's epi

Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Abby please give me something to look forward to! My heart is going like 400 beats per minute reading the things everyone is saying! It'll still be another couple of hours til I see the episode.
Edited by Fobby_FoSho - 7 years ago
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh god not you too Ash. Ya Allah, how bad was this episode? πŸ˜•
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The episode was good. The first 7mins were on MoNa and him taking her home.. then leap happened. Just here.. I wanted some MoNa time before the leap.. idkk maybe that MoNa fan in me wanted to be satisfied :P

Other than that the epi was fine. It is normal that we found it weird, different or may be boring cuz there was less of MoNa and more of children part. But it is quite normal.. since they had to give them an introduction. How they all are.. and how their characters are.. and It was shown clearly how different everyone's thinking is.

The only thing is that Mohsin is THE SAME.. literally.. majaaal hai jo usme koi bhi.. koi bhi change aya ho. I agree what his worries would be.. but I guess thora ziada hogaya. And Ayna ? Man where is my strong Ayna ? I thought I was watching the Ayna before Sajal Faraz went abroad.. the khamosh sehmi hui shareef one.. pre leap Ayna was STRONG.. and used to give it back to Mohsin.. Post leap I had a feeling of watching MoNa of 4 epis back with their kids.

NO MONA BABY 😳
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

Oh god not you too Ash. Ya Allah, how bad was this episode? πŸ˜•

Lol Fobby.. dekh lena epi.. it is not that bad as I explained above.. just that we need to accept that since there is a leap they will have to give more screen space to the children than MoNa.. when I say MoNa space it is when they actually have some moments.. not when they talk about their kids and all as we saw today.
.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

EXACTLY! 😳

And the whole " Mein dar tha hoon. Tumne bhi ..." that mohsin said to Aina, implied that he was afraid or cautious of sending his daughters to university because Aina had done her mistake there. but if you go back to the inital episodes, he didn't like Aina going to college either. And he treated Nadia the same way.

I doubt that if nadia was alive, he would still let his daughters go to university. because that is the type of man mohsin is at his core. so it seems useless for him to put the blame on Aina.

Aur, where did his sister come out of no where? She wasn't around when nadia was alive, when fazal and sajal got married. when nadia died, when mohsin and aina got married? It seems to convenient for the writers. Mention a sister way back in ep and then bring her back with a coincidentally near in age son/daughter 15-20 episodes later. πŸ₯±

The show's whole appeal was in its nonconventionality, that it didn't follow the typical story line. but if they do plan on doing the whole stereotypical story line where a woman's mistake haunts the rest of her life it is disappointing πŸ€”

Completely agree with you! Mohsin is conveniently blaming Aina for everything, when its him who has always been insecure..First it was Nadia, then Aina and now his daughters🀒

28 episodes baad sister wapis agayi woh bhi awara bete ke saathπŸ˜† matlab story line ko barhane ke liye koi bhi character beech mein le ayeinge.

Btw I was wondering, during the cake cutting scene when Usher was feeding Aina, his sister (forgot her name) felt jealous...what was that scene implying? because later on she was acting normal with Aina. Is Aina giving usher special attention because of Maaz?

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
What I liked is the writer showed the reality
In Indian serials we see the kharoos. Mohsin type heroes do nok jhoks with vibrant heroines like AYNA ...fall for them n then become forever majnu

But in REAL life...that NEVER happens...people like Mohsin Dont change their mentality

They r not evil like mallik mansoor of saye e deewar

But they r very strictly conservative and it's sometimes possible to bend them but they won't change their roots

So I m so glad to see the writer has shown EXACTLY how the real AYNA Mohsin type couples equation ends up in reality

She didn't mk it a fairy tale love story

I loved the AYNA Mohsin interactions in today's epi post leap

It was so unexpectedly REAL

Even before the leap the confession scene...we were expecting so much but the writer showed EXACTLY how much guys like Mohsin express themselves...nothing more nothing less

After the confession there is a monologue of AYNA ant how she FINALLY realises how her life with Mohsin will be and in those 2 lines the writer kinda summed up how the 18 years hv gone by...

I liked how the twins r shown to b naughty yet obedient to Mohsin n love AYNA but tabi is more of nadiias attitude but she has Mohsin zidd as well

It didn't feel like I m watching a drama
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Please review it Abby πŸ˜† I want to read something positive about today's episode to satisfy the MoNa fan in me πŸ˜†