Frequent Posters

Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Hum tv hasn't uploaded the epi yet

What the hell

Oh wow.

I'm getting a little scared bc comments on Navin's Ig are so far calling the episode boring, but I think these are the people who didn't know a leap was coming. Most people hate leaps, like I do. But I also saw a comment about a cake scene. Hopefully there are still some good MoNa moments in there.
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Just the promo/precap for epi 30 is up which is abt Tabi's prospective match i guess
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

Just the promo/precap for epi 30 is up which is abt Tabi's prospective match i guess

Ughh.

Still nothing from HUM?
-RD- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

Ughh.

Still nothing from HUM?

the good thing is that MoNa are living together as perfect family 😃
Edited by -RD- - 7 years ago
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

the good thing is that MoNa are living together as perfect family 😃

OH YAY THANK YOU!!!

I can do my work in peace now lol.
JNam thumbnail
Sorry but i was sorely disappointed. Mohsin seems to be an entitled asshole of ginormous proportions, and all his thoughts of loving Aina didnot end up staying with him or guiding his behaviour. Today's leap made that obvious. And the kids called Aina by her name and not mom. So it all ended up not so well for Aina. I had a sneaking suspicion that my hopes would be dashed, and dashed they are. Such a tragic waste of a show and the spectacular leads.
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Damn it was that bad, huh? I'm still going to wait to watch the episode myself but not gonna lie, some of the comments on Ig and now here are making me worry about the fate of this show. Everything from what I'm reading sounds like two different people wrote today and yesterday's episode. Just when I tried to give the leap an open mind, this happens...
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I wouldn't consider it happily tho. 😆
I'd hoped that after this leap, Mohsin would be nicer and even a little laid back but... 🤓

My guess is: mohsin will find out about Maaz's and Aina and then lash out on AIna but Aina will be heartbroken b/c after all this time he still doesnt" love her" and then she might die and mohsin will realize that Aina was amazing but she had made a mistake.

At this point, I've just waiting for a semi- happy ending.😕

It's been 19 years and aina still is justifying that she isn't wanting revenge from mohsin, What even??😲
Edited by _Tabs_ - 7 years ago
-RD- thumbnail
Zamaana badal gaya
Zindagi badal gayi
Leap of 18 years ho gaya
Nahi badla to Mohsin ke bakwaas sochne and karne ka andaaz nahi badla 😆

Edited by -RD- - 7 years ago
JNam thumbnail
I think this is something the writers of such shows need to learn. You cannot have a romantic show that is also a tragedy and expect audience to lap it up. I mean i do not buy this excuse of elderly viewers prefering morality tales. I could turn 80 and still prefer a nice, steaming romance over a tepid, I-told-you-so morality tale. You need to make up your mind. I had hoped Aina's transgressions in this show were merely an excuse to bring her and Mohsin together and to make them battle it out with each other till they were hopelessly in love. And i wanted to see this occur while they were young. And i had absolutely no interest in seeing the kids grow up. I think that is why a show like Humsafar has such enduring appeal as a romance even though i thought it too shortchanged the audience with respect to the actual romantic moments between the leads. But in the very least, it did not exaggerate the misunderstandings to such a laughable degree. I mean att his point, i dont think of Mohsin as a reasonable humans; he is more like an alien pretending to be human. Also the hint of an estrangement from Sajal and Faraz bhai seems stupid because clearly things were starting to resolve themselves as AIna and Mohsin were starting to get along and were on the verge of falling in love. I can buy Maaz and Sajal not visiting often but this absence of phone calls, Skype calls, and pictrues seems plain lazy thinking on the part of the writers. I think they were surprized by the positive response to Naveen and Emaad's scenes and decided to play up the romance a bit for improved ratings and today they went back to the original, rather dismal storyline. Ugh!