Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
A little worried because Emmad posted a pic as Mohsin after the leap and he tagged it "estranged". Estranged means living separately from the rest of your family. Please god tell me MoNa haven't been living separately during the skip.
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Actually you know what, not gonna worry about it. I know the writers know what they're doing. This show is a MoNa show and they're not going to suddenly give MoNa all the development they gave them in yesterday's episode alone only to have them live apart. And even if they did, they must have some grand scheme in mind.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I saw the pic Fobby.. he looks so dashing
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Even Naveen posted a pic with Maryam and Hina with caption " Tonight Kuch Na Kaho with Taabi and Rania "

So the leap is happening tonight.. I am so excited .. eeeks !
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Seems like leap will happen in the 2nd half of today's episode
Both emmad and naveen posted their post leap looks

Emaads one is SUPER dashing

Very different than mallik mansoor

But very dashing

Deep down I wished the leap happened next wk

But if in the first half we get the confession and a few EMNA scenes with the kids before the leap

I will be happy

And given it's the 29th epi today

I guess it's high time they put the leap

But again ...

Anyways I m hopeful the post leap tracks will also be good
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
That post leap pic of Emmad frm which angle does Mohsin look like a father of such bade bache 😳
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

That post leap pic of Emmad frm which angle does Mohsin look like a father of such bade bache 😳

Yeah I saw that and I was like whaaa. But I prefer looking young to looking old. Sometimes the leaps show someone who should be in their 40s looking like they're in their 60s or 70s.

Also guys I saw Navin's picture too. I didn't comment on it because it didn't introduce any new information that we didn't know. If anything, it looks like Aina, Tabi and Raania are in Mohsins bedroom in navin's photo. Hopefully they're living together. Hopefully Emmad used the word "estranged" incorrectly. Hah.
Edited by Fobby_FoSho - 7 years ago
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

Yeah I saw that and I was like whaaa. But I prefer looking young to looking old. Sometimes the leaps show someone who should be in their 40s looking like they're in their 60s or 70s.

Also guys I saw Navin's picture too. I didn't comment on it because it didn't introduce any new information that we didn't know. If anything, it looks like Aina, Tabi and Raania are in Mohsins bedroom in navin's photo. Hopefully they're living together. Hopefully Emmad used the word "estranged" incorrectly. Hah.

Oh definitely agree with you there I too prefer if they look young specially when its someone i like 😆
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
I have to leave my apartment to go cover a news story and will probably be out for the next few hours. Anyone who's seen the episode--can you just tell me if Aina and Mohsin make up and start living like husband and wife? That's all I care about lol. Leap ke baare mein baad mein dekhungi!
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Hum tv hasn't uploaded the epi yet
What the hell