Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zn99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Just one small thing about this drama that I have not liked, if it's been a year since Nadia's death and Maaz is walking, shouldn't the twins be older. It's okay since this show has been good continuity wise for the most part. But still haha.
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Great reviews Ash, CharmGal , Fobby and Tabs ❤️

ps- Emmaads voice modulation n expressions r so so good!
Edited by -RD- - 7 years ago
friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Emmad is great as Malik Mansoor, I cant believe he is doing even a better job as Mohsin.Last night episode he nailed all the expressions.
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: friends_rock

Emmad is great as Malik Mansoor, I cant believe he is doing even a better job as Mohsin.Last night episode he nailed all the expressions.

Agree here, think Moshin is Emmad's best work so far.
-RD- thumbnail

Agree totally i just watch his bits as Malik Mansoor in Saya e deewar, totally swoon over his devilish self there and as Mohsin he is even better as u said since Mohsin as a char is quite a deep shaded and uterrly lovable!

Plus Emmaad is really good with subtle romance finally the potential is being well tapped, Ek Thi Misaal was another of his shows where he was pretty good with it in the initial episodes 😳
Edited by -RD- - 7 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I was reading comments on yesterday's precap promo, one comment was
' Mera dil karta hai k Mohsin bhai ki ankhon mein kinoo nichor k bhaag jaun ' I imagined it and I was dead 🤣
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_Imane

Masoom ? You ? 🤣 Bad joke.

I you insist I'll take a look if I have time..

But please don't ever say you're a 'masoom jaan' 😳

Matlab you will watch.. then we will discuss

Masoom si hi bachi hun main toh ☺️
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Yaaar.. I am so stunned seeing Emmad playing all these different kind of roles with so much perfection. Malik Mansoor, Mohsin and that "Good" Mohsin.. oh man I was so into him.. He has improved A LOT ! He deserves applause !
Edited by -RisingAsh- - 7 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
We all are saying that Ayna removed that picture due to her kids. Yes, she actually did think it while removing it. BUT, the actual reason uski zaban pe aa hi gaya.. when that maid was trying to daalo fasad and she tells her how she has such a big heart to accept her sautan's kids n husband n stuff.. n Ayna is like.. konsa zarf.. mujhse toh deewar pe lagi hui uski tasweer bardasht nai hui.

I so SO loved this by Ayna.. bachon ki waja se toh kiya tha but apne relationship ki waja se bhi .. awww.
-RD- thumbnail
Two things i found ironically amusing were 1) when Mohsin says that Sajjal is teaching/guiding Aina oh lord Mohsin like look at u totally being guided by Faraaz and 2) When he refers to the tone in which Ayna is speaking to him i was like this is like pot calling the kettle black Mohsin kabhi apni tone bhi dekhlo and uspe bhi gor karlo!