Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Such a Lovely episode with great MoNa moments and loads of Mohsin ki mann moh ne waali maaya 😆 and the precap

Nadia se na hua jaisa
Ishq Ayna se hogaya waisa 😳
Edited by -RD- - 7 years ago
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm overwhelmed with work but right now I'll say that that ending scene with the two Mohsins--BRILLIANT!! I cannot believe how well they pulled off that scene. The "good" mohsin didn't immediately admit to being in love with Aina. He was so in character by saying "you could be if you wanted". What amazing writing, what powerful acting from Emmad! Blown away seriously.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lmaao Imane.. kitni mehnat karwao gi is masoom si jaan se 😔

And no no.. it was fine.. maar-ed just sounded funny 😆
The_Imane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Lmaao Imane.. kitni mehnat karwao gi is masoom si jaan se 😔

And no no.. it was fine.. maar-ed just sounded funny 😆

Masoom ? You ? 🤣 Bad joke.

I you insist I'll take a look if I have time..

But please don't ever say you're a 'masoom jaan' 😳
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Today's episode may seem to be a normal one to usual viewers or should I say the non-KNK or the non-EmNa/MoNa viewers who haven't really followed their journey, but for the real KNK people, this episode was brilliant and a lot happened. I guess I will say it again and again and again that the writing of this show is just outclass. Itni details of every emotion ? Like how do you do it Rahat Jabeen. I feel that she actually put herself in the characters and thought of how would she react or feel over something in real life, and she wrote them the same way. This is just STUNNING 👏

So many layers of MoNa's relationship are being unfolded. Like you actually see what and how things are between them and what do they feel. AHH and that's the best part seriously, to know exactly how the character feels.

The first scene was something I didn't expect cuz the only thing I did was laughing at their sarcastic comments on each other especially Ayna's 😆. They had a typical husband-wife fight and then she fell down and he comes there all cool and soft and she behaved like an angry wife just after a fight xD That scene was so so good.. how he asks her to put her burden on him : so many deep meanings can be interpreted from this one dialogue, even though it turned out to be a funny scene, this dialogue was the highlight here. This is what he actually should do.. and wants to do as well I guess.. to lessen her burden, her responsibilities, her pain (ref past), her tanhaayi everything. But he just can't say it directly. That medecine scene k ab yeh kam bhi mujhe hi karne honge and Ayna saying nai nai aap aram se bethen main khud jaa k le aati hun 😆. AHH I love these two.

Then ufff the most beautiful scene of the episode came. Firstly when he stares at her from the balcony or whatever you call it lol was so hayee-ish ! Then Faraz ki call was sone pe suhaga.. He tells Faraz that Ayna do din beemar hoti hai pura ghar ulat pulat jata hai 😳. Ughh Mohsin tells him he can't do mohabbat since she already mohabbats someone else.. NO kitni bar bolna parega tumhe you idiot ! but khair usey samajh agayi Faraz ki baat.. then he goes to her , starring at her, asks about her injury..she says it's fine and he is like toh phir abhi tak yahan kyun bethi ho and her face on this was 😆. Then the most awkward thing happened when he says " Kuch kaam sirf biwiyon k karne wale hote hain " and that direct look and quick eyelock they both had.. ALLAH ! That scene was so SO natural.. I was giggling like an idiot there 😆.

And the main tiff happens. Finally we saw Ayna's side of insecurity. For her kids, for the father of those kids, for her house, for her husband.. she had all this in mind.. amd for the betterment, she took that pic off the wall. The scene where Mohsin appreciates her efforts on redecorating the room was so cute too. And just after that BOMB ! He was so angry ALLAH mujhe dar laga kahin hath na utha de. But acha bacha hai is way mein. But I so loved how she stood straight in front of him. She is so SO brave. Even Mohsin was shocked seeing that someone had this jurrat to talk to him like this..she mentioned how it is her house, she is his wife and his kids'mom and how she wants her place in his house.. life.. his heart..

Mohsin realized it too later that she is right.. but then ego ka masla k she didn't ask him first .. I mean she didn't sell the house yar kia hogaya hai😆.

I liked how Ayna was conscient of how Mohsin is angry due to her and she tried to pacify him too. Another cute aspect.

The last tiff was so sad.. Ayna reminiscing about old good times and returning home with a smile only to get an angry Mohsin :l. He was so SO mean here.. but we know why is he behaving like this

Tomorrow is gonna be FIRE !
Edited by -RisingAsh- - 7 years ago
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Another brilliant ep and the pace is good at the moment. EmNa were superb as MoNa and as usual they have nailed it well!

In the beginning where Ayna broke her ankle and the way Moshin immediately went after her to offer his support and care was just Despite the fact that, they had a big argument, the sight of seeing his beloved Ayna in pain immediately melted Moshin's anger which he quickly put it aside. She was his priority at that moment and the way he reacted indicated the depth of his hidden love for her. Loved Anya's sarcasm and retort which resulted him to quietly heed upon her words. for once, Moshin had got an idea of what it must like to be Ayna acting on his orders and Ayna having a golden opportunity to give orders like he (Moshin) usually does. The roles have been reversed for temporarily! 😆

Moshin's phone call with Faraz had indirectly shown that he had fallen for her but is unable to love her fully as he is still insecure about his wife's feelings toward her first love (which is that loser imran 🤢). It is understandable considering MoNa never really discuss about their past love/relationships so this is still a sensitive subject which bring them an uncertainty feeling whenever the subject arises

MoNa scene when they were looking after the twins was adorable and Moshin subtly indirectly giving Ayna hints that he would appreciate her undertaking some wifely duties if possible. Anya smiled at him which he didn't catch as he was looking at the baby, indicated she understood his message. Therefore she had personally took the responsibility to freshen and tidy his bedroom which he had appreciated! Unfortunately that happiness didn't last long as Ayna had also remove Nadia's photo in the hall. It is established from today ep that Ayna did this for the betterment of the kids. She is right in her POV as she is his wife and only mother his kids will know. Her position should be respected in the house but Moshin may handle this better if she has discuss the matter with him before removing the picture. Either way, Ayna had forced Moshin to accept that things are changing. Judging on Moshin's reaction to this, gave me the impression that Moshin still feel guilty about not being a good husband to Nadia and think he could redeem this by ensuring that their children will know their mother's identity and it was his way of showing respect to Nadia. Secondly, deep down he was scared of his feeling and attraction toward Ayna so tried to push himself away from her by creating petty arguments/fights. The truth is he love Ayna, she is the woman he desires as his wife while his love for Nadia is more platonic, but this is something Moshin isn't willing to admit openly to himself hence petty arguments and baseless frustrations is shown from him to her.

Moving on, the last MoNa scene was heartbreaking. Moshin's behaviour and accusations was unacceptable and so lead Ayna to leave their home. Brilliant acting by EmNa! The audience could see Moshin immediately regretting his actions after he watched her walk away from him and his house.

His monologue and inner reflection scene is good - seem like he is finally admitting to himself that he is attracted to his wife and love her. But that scene isn't complete yet so will give the full analysis tomorrow if I have time.

Precap! Very exciting esp MoNa's scene...can't wait for tomorrow ep
Edited by CharmGal - 7 years ago
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Just caught up on kuch na kaho today, have been non-stop binge watching, yaar couldnt help pointing out a few things like where the hell was nadias brother or mohsins sister at nadias funeral. like that bugged me soo bad really wanted to see those characters. But anyway just loving this drama, it is one of a kind, when I first started watching it i thought it would be the usual guy and girl leaving their home facing difficulties etc. But no this drama proved me wrongg waiting for tomorrow missing faraz bhai's screen space also 😭
Edited by Simz786 - 7 years ago
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ok I guess I'll start with MY BAD. I always get surprised by these writers; I have admitted several times before that the editors know exactly how to make deceptively good promos that make you think one thing but really something else happens, but again, it was my mistake for thinking that the writers would go so easily for an "Aina now loves Mohsin time skip time now" route.
The beginning scene with the ankle was perfect just to give us a reminder--or forewarning, perhaps--that while Mohsin yells at Aina, he truly does care for her. He will always be there for her when she needs him.

Mohsin's scene of coming to Aina and sitting with her and their children, and that line--somethings only a wive can do!! Tauba tauba!!! I was blushing, and even Aina blushed but ultimately ended the scene smiling, using little Asher as a shield to hide her happiness! This is such cute development!

These little touches of showing how Aina suddenly wanted to set Mohsin's room herself, how she wanted to know whether or not he liked it...I love these little MoNa scenes!

I loved Aina's reason for removing Nadia's portrait. She's perfectly right that the kids will grow up dual-minded if they see Nadia's presence all around their house yet see Aina acting as their mother. Navin's acting was brilliant when she screamed. She didn't sound screechy or shrill. She sounded scorned.

Moving forward, the writers truly do know how to add the tiniest touches of realism into this script. These little scenes like Aina showing worry over how Mohsin hasn't come home yet are the perfect examples of why it feels like we're watching a real family; in Japan they call Aina's behaviour that of a "tsundere": she is secretly freaking out and worried over Mohsin, but when she sees him all she can do is release her worry in the form of frustration/lashing out at him. But omg, the way she put her hand over her heart when he returned safely.

It was so cute how she made him a milkshake after the "dark" incident. She's slowly starting to show signs of caring about him, but he's too stubborn to let up.

I absolutely loved the smile Aina had on her face when she entered the house and saw Mohsin. I'm not sure if this was intentional on Navin's part, but Aina's smiles at Imran were always sort of sly, something *sort of* like this 😉. But her smile at entering her house and seeing Mohsin was this 😊. There was just genuine happiness on her part to see him.

Oh Mohsin, Mohsin, Mohsin...You and your insecurities...

I don't have much to say about the fight because what is there to say? We pretty much saw all of it in the promos. I will take this time to comment on Navin and Emmad's chemistry once again. How many duos can play the abusive, toxic relationship of Mansoor/Shehla along with all the flirty, angsty, cute, irate, competitive and so, so many more facets of the MoNa relationship and play them well? EmNa have such a range together. I'm literally left in awe. As someone said earlier, the writers write so many unique scenes for them and we see a different part of their relationship every time, and they play it so well, no matter the scene. Bravo to the writers, producers and most importantly Allah for giving Emmad and Navin such chemistry that they can literally just look at each other silently in a white room and give us the feels.

Finally...the scene I really want to touch on is the two Mohsin, Mohsin Squared if you will. What cinematography first of all, where you saw Mohsin with his back obviously to the door, and the door was positioned so that you knew someone was about to walk in, but you'd never expect it was Mohsin! I have grown up on British and American television my entire life. When I was a journalist for my Uni's newspaper I would have to review what were considered the best movies and tv shows in the world at the time, and even having seen all of those, I have never seen such a convincing visual inner monologue. I already mentioned the cinematography, but wow the contrast..."Good" Mohsin's white clothing, while "Our" Mohsin is standing there, brooding in his dark shirt.

And the dialog--I think what I loved most about it it was how in character it was for Mohsin. "Good" Mohsin used "Our" Mohsin's exact words to remind him of what Aina means to him. The dialog between them was so natural and flowed well. When I heard "Our" Mohsin ask, "Do I love her?" I was expecting "Good" Mohsin to say, "Obviously!" but he didn't, and I loved his actual response even more. Just...wow, I think I'm gonna rewatch that scene at least fifty times in the next week. I'm not even kidding. What a surprise scene. Seriously one of my favorites in this drama by far.

You guys know nobody wanted this time skip less than me, but after seeing how well they handled this episode and knowing Mohsin's confession is almost guaranteed to happen next time, I will be ok with the time skip. Do I wish we got just a little bit more Aina-->Mohsin? Of course, but for all we know the writers will give us some tomorrow. Even if they don't, the time skip will almost definitely happen tomorrow or on next Monday's episode, but for the first time I'm not worried about it. The writers have proven over and over again just how good they are. They won't let us down.

On a side note, also just want to throw out there how talented Navin and Emmad are at bringing the different characters they play to life. Emmad plays Shehroze, Mansoor and Mohsin so differently, as in, if I turned on the TV and the first thing I saw was Emmad Irfani in a drama, talking on the phone to somebody, I would know immediately what drama I was watching because he plays all his characters differently. Same with Navin. Shehla and Aina have both gone through extreme hardships, but she gives subtle differences to Shehla and Aina so that you can never confuse the two. That may not sound like a big deal, but creating characters with unique personas is something that Pakistani dramas seriously lack. And, considering Emmad and Navin are "relatively" new (I know they've both been coming in dramas for a few years now, but they're only just getting recognized), that's pretty impressive. Compare it to actors like Sami Khan, whose characters are almost all identical. The same can be said about Ahsan Khan (with the one big example being Pa Imtiaz, but literally all of Ahsan's other characters are identical).

10/10. Wonderful episode.

_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Fobby Sho,

Just loved your review, you articulated the whole ep very well and yes I agree EmNa have a powerful chemistry as well being able to express variation in their actings. Just love EmNa as Moshin and Ayna - can't imagine another couple playing MoNa. EmNa are destined for that role
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I also have to commend Naveen and Emaad because for the last couple of episodes, these two have held the whole episode on their shoulders with minimal scenes from side characters and usually when that happens, it gets boring but KNK it's gotten better is anything. 👏