Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Bechari Ayna :( She is feeling so bad for making him angry cuz she took a decision.. awww
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_Imane

@ASH πŸ˜† I've seen you trying to 'CYBER-ENDOCTRINE' Lucky on Creme Piment about this show already 😳

@ABBY I was not maar-ed somewhere, yahan hi thi always, specially Ashy ke bohot kareeb πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜‰

🀣

You saw my ' publicity stunt ' and still didn't start watching the show 😲 Meri mehnat abhi rang nahi laaayi 😭

P.S. maar-ed πŸ˜†
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Today naveen stole the show in each n every scene
Plus kudos to the writer for writing so many different types of scenes between Mohsin and AYNA

This wks epi scenes r so different from last epi

And each scene takes their relationship one step ahead

Be it romance or fight
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

@Ash- Mohsin agar sudhar gaya to Mann Moh ne wala Mohsin na rahega πŸ˜†

Lmaao yeah.. but imagine in real life.. a man like this is your husband.. ufff do lagaa k seedha kiya ho aise insan ko πŸ˜†. Still I am so SO glad they are showing such a strong character of Ayna. Not the sati saavitri bechari types.

Mohsin aisa hai tabhi there is intensity between them ☺️
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Omggg

I was literally shocked when he said that

Emaad was insanely sexy in that scene

Ya Allah raven

What did he really mean though

I didn't get that

But I loved how naveen smiles in the end with the kid

Is it just me or navin was looking exceptionally pretty in today's epi

Today, they both were looking so fresh. I love how it was so into the character as well cuz thwy both have started to feel comfortable in each other's presence. Pehle they were pretty sad.. the way Nikah happened, then Mohsin n Ayna being awkward and then Faraz Sajal going abroad. They were all sad.. from last week's episode, Ayna has started getting ready for him.. and she still does.. amd Mohsin too feels fresh.. so maybe that's why 😳
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
That scene when Ayna goes to visit her own house.. was so sad :(

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Ayna when came back, she smiled seeing Mohsin and greeted him so well.. badtameez insaan bolna shuru hogaya 😳 that was so mean. At this point of their relationship, Ayna felt so SO bad like real wala and it was so visible. And even Moshin will feel so bad real wala after this.. oh man I am so waiting for tomorrow
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Lmaao yeah.. but imagine in real life.. a man like this is your husband.. ufff do lagaa k seedha kiya ho aise insan koπŸ˜†. Still I am so SO glad they are showing such a strong character of Ayna. Not the sati saavitri bechari types.

Mohsin aisa hai tabhi there is intensity between them☺️

True True but agar aisa husband real life mein ho to TV drama's ki zaroorat hi nahi saara entertainment he will only provide! I find Mohsin to be very entertaining with his mood swings πŸ˜† and shayad itni hawtness real life mein mile to main ek do na laga paaonπŸ˜†

Ayna is perfect match for Mohsin ek ser to dooja sava ser πŸ˜†
The_Imane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

🀣

You saw my ' publicity stunt ' and still didn't start watching the show 😲 Meri mehnat abhi rang nahi laaayi 😭

P.S. maar-ed πŸ˜†

Well, I tought about it but decided you need to do more mehnat

@BOLD maar-ais to woh samjhe ghi nahi, pooche to kya boloun ? It's Imperfect πŸ˜•
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
What I loved the most ant the writing
That unlike what others predicted from the promo that how come AYNA has sudden feelings for Mohsin was not what they showed today

Her removing the wedding pic was not out of jealousy

It was for the kids and the reason was legitimate which Mohsin himself realized later

What AYNA wanted was Mohsin acknowledging her as his kids mom n his wife which deep down he has long back but he doesn't want her to know that n that's why becomes extra harsh with her

AYNA said dil mein Nadia

But the truth is the attraction n love he feels for AYNA that he never felt for Nadia...n that scares him