Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -RD-

Havent watched the epi but the precap for tom is <3 he is confessing n how

Watch the epi fast

And plz give a review
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Just watched the detailed promo for today on FB.. and duuude ! I love it ! So that 'cheez' was their wedding pic πŸ˜†... Awww Ayna... I found it so cute ☺️
Edited by -RisingAsh- - 7 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simz786

Omggg i love this drama, so glad im not the only one. Really want to read the novel but my urdu is not amazing πŸ˜”

Oh please don't bother to read the novel. It is nothing special πŸ˜†. The drama is FAR far better than the novel. Novel was a khichdi. Jotna mene parha.. yahan everything is shown so slowly and in detail.

Welcome :)
friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What a fantastic episode.Loved watching today's episode.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Omggg ! What an episodee !!! Loved itt ! So SO on point ! And tomorrow hum sab ka most awaited scene ayega
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Kahan ho sab ? I want to read reviews :(
zn99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I'm really excited about tomorrow's episode, I just want it to be out already haha. I feel like Emaad's acting gets better every episode, previous to this drama(had not seen SDBN yet) his acting was okay but in this episode is was great. I love how the episode was paced, like it made sense for Aina to get annoyed with the picture at this point. I'm interested to see Aina's reaction to Mohsin confession, I think leap is gonna happen nest week tho :(.
Also in today's episodes excitement I forgot that Sanam's last episode was today lol.
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I loved today's episode πŸ˜†
The scene were she fell and then he tried helping her and those sarcastic remarks were hilarious. 🀣 totally the best scene

Side note*

I just realized all the shows I've seen Emaad in, always has a time jump. Ek thi misaal, SEDBN, and now this
Edited by _Tabs_ - 7 years ago
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Oh please don't bother to read the novel. It is nothing specialπŸ˜†. The drama is FAR far better than the novel. Novel was a khichdi. Jotna mene parha.. yahan everything is shown so slowly and in detail.

Welcome :)

Oh haha, I will read it one day πŸ˜†
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: zn99

I'm really excited about tomorrow's episode, I just want it to be out already haha. I feel like Emaad's acting gets better every episode, previous to this drama(had not seen SDBN yet) his acting was okay but in this episode is was great. I love how the episode was paced, like it made sense for Aina to get annoyed with the picture at this point. I'm interested to see Aina's reaction to Mohsin confession, I think leap is gonna happen nest week tho :(.

Also in today's episodes excitement I forgot that Sanam's last episode was today lol.

Yar sanam was just too much πŸ˜†