Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago

I'm surprised Aaina didn't faint. Mohsin ke ye badle hue rang dekh ke main hi behosh hote hote bachi thi 😆 BUT IT WAS SO CUTE! The flashback scenes were a nice touch. Yeah the rest of the epi was full of fights. But the starting minutes were adorbs! Mohsin trying to be a better husband was nice to watch 😳

also the way he was looking at Aaina as she slept was uff!

Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Omggg i love this drama, so glad im not the only one. Really want to read the novel but my urdu is not amazing 😔
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
extended precap for today https://www.facebook.com/humtvpakistan/videos/10150795989094991/

So Aina is openly jealous of Nadia and wants her place as Mohsins wife finally!
Edited by -RD- - 7 years ago
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

extended precap for today https://www.facebook.com/humtvpakistan/videos/10150795989094991/

So Aina is openly jealous of Nadia and wants her place as Mohsins wife finally!

I'll reserve my judgment til after the episode airs but I am curious about what leads to her being so possessive over him all of a sudden. Kind of annoyed that because of that imminent leap, they're rushing Aina falling for Mohsin which deserves its own proper development.

Positive note: we finally hear the "woh kisi aur se mohabbat karti hai" sound byte from Mohsin from the original promo.
-RD- thumbnail
^^ they r definitely rushing it i wish it was a bit more gradual with loads of awkward mush moments.
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I apologize for being so negative about the leap but I've honestly never seen a Pakistani drama do a leap properly, and it doesn't help that the majority of dramas do it now. And also, the leap typically serves the purpose of showing that this couple slept together sometime in the last twenty years and had these children. Except in this case, MoNa have kids but they're not their kids, and from everything I gathered from the BTS footage, MoNa will not be having their own kid. On top of that, MoNa are not in a good place where we can expect them to form a healthy relationship. As far as we know Aina doesn't have feelings for Mohsin and they fight consistently. They truly need more development before we leave them to focus on the kids.

The writers for this drama have thus far been amazing, so I'm really trying to keep an open mind. I just wish we had like another solid 2-4 episodes of Aina-->Mohsin development before jumping ahead.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Not predicting anything before watching today's epi
But so far this show is less rushed n abrupt

EVEN Mohsin AYNA wedding fiasco they showed gradually

They neither drag not rush it

So I will wait for the epi
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hey guys.. did u send or uplaod the videomix on instagram and tagged them so they could watch ur work..

i did it on one or two videomixs from piya bedardi - cast specially the one which took me 3 weeks to complete as i wanted more scenes..
the female lead watched it..and praised it.. she had even watched my first mix of them. n liked it
even liked pics of mine..

this really make me proud.. coz even male lead watched my videos on instagram n facebook and mentioned me.. even thnkd me for them videos..

im sure emaad will do the same thing

its not tht omair rana is vella.. he is doing so much apart from the shoot..
but try it guys..

i want to tell u all something.. the production house of piya bedardi knows me as sano creations..

even they shared my video.. where the girl kept saying sorry to her husband - omair rana shared it with the world telling its one of the best complications he has ever seen..

through the crew etc i got alots of behind the scene pics sent to me..

so guys try karo maybe u will get a reply
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I LOVED TODAY'S EPI FOR MANY DIFFERENT REASONS
It it was nothing like the predictions above

My faith in the writer remained in tact

Very much looking forward to tomorrow's episode

Won't write the details now

Let everyone watch first
-RD- thumbnail