Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BIaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Woah ! What a pleasant surprise.. Got two EmNa pics today and both exceptional in their own way 😳 So they are coming on JPJ finally *happy dance*.

But morning shows are not that of a great platform for actors to come since they don't really talk there and do stupid stuff.. but at least we will have some EmNa moments. I would love to see a fill fletched interview of EmNa .. to actually get to know them a bit😳

Classyyy. They look so hot together. They both have very good dressing sense. Love her attire on this picture.
BIaddict thumbnail

Originally posted by: .nilu.

Hi guys, new here. I just came to know about this drama yesterday and I binged watched the whole thingπŸ˜†Finished watching all 27 episodes in one day loll

Absolutely loving the drama, I can't believe I didn't watch this before😲
Loving Ayina soo much. Her pain is soo big, but she is holding up so well. I hope she realises how strong she really is and come out of that shell and don't let anyone mistreat her ever.
Mohsin is falling for her, so amazing to see that. But he needs to learn to respect her and treat her well.

Imran ka kya hua? kahan gaya woh? Is he still married to Annie?

Samething happened to me. The day I came across this show, I watched all 25 episodes in a stretch. Was up till 3:30 AM watching it and the next day was a working day lol. Once I started I couldn't stop.
Edited by BIaddict - 7 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
@ASH
year that jpj epi already happened few months ago

When saye e deewar started

But I m not getting the vid link as I don't know the date of airing and too many jpj epis r online as it happens everyday
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SweetAngels96

Hey guys! So I uploaded two VMs of Mohsin and Ayna on my YouTube channel. Just click on the link below and then from there you can check my channel out and watch the other one as well. Also if any of you have a YouTube account then please like, comment, and subscribe. Also subscribe to my second channel (link is in the description of the video) as my main channel might get terminated soon. Okay I hope you guys like it!

Mohsin and Ayna

You girl just owned it. Fantastic VMs. Beautiful coloring and great songs. Fit for them. I loved how you used all their new scenes.

I have liked and subscribed too.

I can legit watch a video of an hour or two just on these two πŸ˜†.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Coming to emmad looks I think he looks best when he has a fuller face
I remember I went all fida over him in his very first show asmano pe Likha where he played a navy officer

There he was healthy n hence looked amazing

Then he lost weight n then his cheeks got sunken n in the next few shows he looked okay

But I really liked his work in ranjish hi sahi and shikwa

I tried to watch dil nahin manta...his ary show with Sarah Khan which was beyond pathetic n hence cudnt continue

Then there was aik thi misaal in hum with RababRabab...another super lame show

I used to wonder why the he'll he doesn't get good work

But Alhamdulillah saye e deewar came n he took every1 by storm with his portrayal of mallik mansoor

N then KUCH na KAHO and the rest is history
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

@ASH

year that jpj epi already happened few months ago

When saye e deewar started

But I m not getting the vid link as I don't know the date of airing and too many jpj epis r online as it happens everyday

Huh, WHAT ? No yaar :( I got super excited seeing the pic. Here they look more like MoNa than looking like Shehla and Mansoor πŸ˜† probably cuz they were shooting for it by then.

But sigh ! I thought hamari wish puri hogayi. But I so wish to see them in a show. Ughh
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
@Bladdict DITTO ! Classy is the word for these two. This word describes EmNa perfectly. Classy EmNa, in every sense !
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

HAHAHAHAHAHA what ? You made me think like that now omg🀣

Oh 😳 not sure if that is a good or bad thing? 🀣

Come and think of it, you got to admit it is a good resemblance and connection, but as Abby said Emaad does look slimmer than previously so there are some differences between Moshin and Clark πŸ˜‰ Plus Clark know how to be romantic toward Lois and this is something Moshin need to take notes on so he can become a romantic husband which Ayna would have appreciated πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Edited by CharmGal - 7 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Coming to emmad looks I think he looks best when he has a fuller face

I remember I went all fida over him in his very first show asmano pe Likha where he played a navy officer

There he was healthy n hence looked amazing

Then he lost weight n then his cheeks got sunken n in the next few shows he looked okay

But I really liked his work in ranjish hi sahi and shikwa

I tried to watch dil nahin manta...his ary show with Sarah Khan which was beyond pathetic n hence cudnt continue

Then there was aik thi misaal in hum with RababRabab...another super lame show

I used to wonder why the he'll he doesn't get good work

But Alhamdulillah saye e deewar came n he took every1 by storm with his portrayal of mallik mansoor

N then KUCH na KAHO and the rest is history

Duuude Abby !! I thought he barely has done shows but you toh have a whole list of his shows 😲 and maze ki baat yeh hai k I have noticed these shows but never bothered to pay much attention to them 🀣.

But I have a feeling to see Emmad for the first time in KNK and SeD .. jese koi new comer ho 😳 ☺️
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: CharmGal

Oh 😳 not sure if that is a good or bad thing? 🀣

Come and think of it, you got to admit it is a good resemblance and connection, but as Abby said Emaad does look slimmer than previously so there are some differences between Moshin and Clark πŸ˜‰ Plus Clark know how to be romantic toward Lois and this is something Moshin need to take notes on so he can become a romantic husband which Ayna would have appreciated πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

You are just killing me πŸ˜†. Cuz I never thought of him resembling Clark and you made me realize πŸ˜›

Haan he needs to get some romantic lessons

Aao hum usey kuch tips den 😎🀣