Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

Can we talk about how nice Emaad's hands look 🀣

I just watched the scene where he pats Aina's head/hair after she faints and he's concerned and all i could notice where how nice and neat his hands look 🀣 🀣

He has very beautiful features mashallah

His eyes r very beautiful and expressive as well

I love his height

And when he is a bit healthy with broad shoulders and a fuller face like in saye e deewar...good Lord he literally looked like a Greek God in that politician avatar

Also I like his overall body language

There is a hero hero aura to him

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Navin posted this candid pic of EmNa/MoNa and I just loved it.. just look at their smiles

Edited by -RisingAsh- - 7 years ago
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for posting it Ash! I was away from my computer all day otherwise I would've posted it.
@ the convo on how Emmad looks like a Greek God--umm, yesss! Tauba tauba I feel so bad for saying it but he looks like friggin hercules with a sweater on in the SEDBN montage.

His wife--I think her name is Mariam?--is so lucky. Emmad sets high standards for a guy's looks lol.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

Our beautiful EmNa from JPJ

EmNa!!!

Woah ! What a pleasant surprise.. Got two EmNa pics today and both exceptional in their own way 😳 So they are coming on JPJ finally *happy dance*.

But morning shows are not that of a great platform for actors to come since they don't really talk there and do stupid stuff.. but at least we will have some EmNa moments. I would love to see a fill fletched interview of EmNa .. to actually get to know them a bit 😳
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Lmao @Greek God πŸ˜†. Ab aisi bhi koi bat nai hui. He is insaan ! And yes, with very beautiful features. These kind of hands are khubsurati ki nishani 😳 And aapas ki baat hai.. I also notice his hands a lot ☺️
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

Thanks for posting it Ash! I was away from my computer all day otherwise I would've posted it.

@ the convo on how Emmad looks like a Greek God--umm, yesss! Tauba tauba I feel so bad for saying it but he looks like friggin hercules with a sweater on in the SEDBN montage.

His wife--I think her name is Mariam?--is so lucky. Emmad sets high standards for a guy's looks lol.

He looks really good now .. so much better than before. I have never noticed him.. people used to go all gaga over him but I was like ermm Emmad, who ? But niw, since SEDN and KNK happened, he has started looking so SO handsome that I can't believe my eyes. In SeD, even though he plays a negative role, he looks better than Ahsan., And in KNK the same way.. he looks the most handsome among all three guys we have. I don't know what happened, but it is all done in a positive way ❀️
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Know this is random but when KNK first came out, for some reasons, Emaad's role as Moshin resembles very much like Henry Cavill's avatar as superman aka Clark Kent! I know it crazy right! 🀣 wonder if anyone else felt the same or it is just me? πŸ€” πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
HAHAHAHAHAHA what ? You made me think like that now omg 🀣
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

@CHAMGAL AND ASH

even I was in AWE of EMNA when I saw them in lux awards

God they looked SO CLASSY AND ELEGANT together

I love their height difference

Even the complexion difference...emmaad being very fair and navin being a bit dusky but both having sharp features indeed helps to mk them look even more good together

And I loved their off screen persona in those moments

And GOSH their dressing sense is sooo good

Sighsss

Yo Abby such a wonderful description of EmNa. This is actually this way.. they both sharo features and height difference is just Jaan-leva ☺️ I lovehow Naveen is so tall still Emmad k samne she looks usual tall πŸ˜†. They both look perfect together I tell you. AND MY EYES, their dressing is so SO attractive. Ufff I got fidaa on these two just by seeing their pics on Hum style Awards. I didn't even see these 2 in any of these shows till then and I was like woaaah these two look gorgeous together. Alhumdulillah they came together in KNK.
BIaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Navin posted this candid pic of EmNa/MoNa and I just loved it.. just look at their smiles

</div>

<div>

Thanks for posting this. They are just beyond words. Definitely my favorite onscreen couple now.